Then and Now

That was sooo good! I loved it! I have to wait like a week to get the next part.....humph! Thanks for the update......unless you can post it today or tommorow! *HINT HINT!* Thanks for the IM telling me it was up!
Oh, SydALias07, I think Syd got mad because Micheal didn't stand up for her, and she is thinking, he's my friend...why didn't he defend me?. I think that's what she was trying to say.....

A really interesting story!!!Only a little bit weired that they are so young....only jack is "normal" -> heartless!!! :D
But good story...it's something completly different!!!!

:thinking: I didn't get any PM!! That's ok, though. Those were really great chapters! What are you planning on doing next?!! Something evil??!! I can't wait!! Can you PWEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE PM me when you update?! Thanks.

~Shammi~

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE oh yeah and did i mention MORE!!!! lol~

Alias_luver33: m so sry! I must ahve missed you! SORRY! ILL Pm u again. which will be today. HEhEh.. im so evil!!!!!!!!!!

heres more.,...

Chapter 4~ Could it get Any Worse
“Excuse me Sydney,” said Mr. Bristow as he walked through the door. Sydney was sitting at the table listening to music and studying for finals.
“Sydney?” Jack didn’t notice the headphones on her head. “SYDNEY!?”
“Oh! Hi dad,” she replied blankly without looking up.
“How was school?” he implied.
“Same as always.” Sydney hated to lie and made sure what she said wasn’t one. It wasn’t.
“Really? Your principal called today. A little mishap a school.”
Her face turned white, she wanted to run to her room.”
“What happen Sydney?”
“I…uhh…” she could hardly utter a word. Stuttering out excuses was all she could do. She burst into tears.
Jack stood looking at her like she was a diseased pig. “Stop that nuisance.” All Sydney did was sob louder. “Then go to your room, I don’t want to see you.”
Grabbing her books Sydney ran up to her room and turned on the radio extremely loud. She couldn’t hear the muttered curses from jack or the rain sputtering outside her window.

I’m going under,
Drowning in you…
I’m falling forever…
I’ve got to break through…
So go on and scream…
Scream at me, I’m so far away.
I won’t be broken again.
I’ve got to breathe again,
Keep going under.

I’m going under,
Drowning in you…
I’m falling forever…
I’ve got to break through…
So go on and scream…
Scream at me, I’m so far away.
I won’t be broken again.
I’ve got to breathe again,
Keep going under.

Sydney knew that time was passing faster than she thought. She had heard a car door open and a engine start up, but that was long ago. Now the sound of a door opening downstairs caught her attention. Her father was back. She went to her door and clicked the lock in place. It wasn’t that she was scared of him, she just wasn’t in the mood to “face the music.” She heard him breathing and his heart beating. She hadn’t even noticed the CD had stopped and the room was silent. His rap on the door was followed by silence only stopped by the breathing and beating of their hearts.
He knocked again then called to her in a stern voice.
“Sydney, I know you’re in there. We need to talk.”
She was silent then suddenly the CD turned on again.

Follow your heart,
Your intuition.
It will lead you in the right direction.
Let go your mind,
Your intuition.
It’s easy to find,
Just follow your heart baby.

Then all her courage built up inside her and she opened the door.
“What do we need to talk about “Dad” ‘cause right now, I’m having a few problems, I’m PMSing, and not to mention having an emotional breakdown. So you see I really don’t have time for any of your B.S.”
“Well, I thought you would like to know that something big is going to happen.”
“Bigger then my emotional breakdown dad?”
“You're going to a boarding school.”
Sydney had had enough. She was already having an emotional breakdown and now this. She could only say one thing. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

~*~Songs were:
Going Under-Evanescence
Intutuion-Jewel
(the songs that happened to be on the radio when i was writing.)~*~

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”
ditto! WOW! Jack is soooo mean! I REALLY don't like him right now...... Oh well, That's ok! HAHH! Thanks for the update!! I love it! Can't wait to get home and get the rest of the story!

ready for more... i hope so.....

Chapter 5~ Distressed
Mike dialed the phone while carefully looking at the school directory.

261-476-4774

Then phone rang twice before Sydney picked up. Mike could tell she was upset.
“Hello,” a whimpered voice answered.
“Sydney? It’s Michael Vaughn.”
The sound of his voice perked her up. The angry glare of her father staring at her from the top of the stars freaked her out. Just the thought of someone having to get in between she and her father was music to her ears.
“Hey, Mike,” she wiped her eyes, “What’s up?”
“Are you okay, you don’t sound that great,” he heard music in the background and muttered cursing.

I never thought you’d be the one,
Make me shine brighter then the sun.
They ain’t no ups and downs,
No here and nows.
If you want me to stay…
I’ll never leave,
If you want me to stay,
I’ll love you endlessly.
Uh-oh… Uh-oh…

“Yeah, I'm okay. So why did you call?” she replied trying to sound better.
“I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for whatever I said.”
“No, I was out of line. I’m sorry. Listen, I won’t be seeing you again. We can talk via instant message; I'm going to a boarding school.”
“What! A boarding school?”
“Yeah, listen… I got to go. I’ll talk to you soon hopefully.”
“Okay, I’ll talk to you soon. You got my number,” he replied but it was too late she had hung up.
~~~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you can't take her a way!!!! you evil :devil: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *deep breath* more soon plz
--Mandy :angelic:

Back