Then and Now

All that is so sweet, and at the dame time so sad. This is so good, I can't wait for more. More soon please, and thanks for the pm :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comments are great! you guys are the best. more today. im in 5th period! YAYA last day of school!

wow... i just relized how scary my av is... lmao. can u believe that its reese witherspoon.... i cant wiat to see legally blonde 2.. hehe. weell anyway. mor enow!

Chapter 6~ Packing
To: BoyScout101
CC: -

Mike,
I wanted to tell you that I won’t be seeing you again. My father is sending me to Pramophebaldi Boarding School. I will miss you. You have been such a good friend. Keep in touch.
Syd

After reading this disturbing e-mail, Mike thought he would never hear from Syd again. He decided it was time to move on she never liked him and he would never have him. He had to forget about her and think about finals. And the fact that he had a summer job filing was a perk too.

~~~
Meanwhile…
~~~
Sydney had packed all her clothes and was now putting all her other possessions in a box. She heard the doorbell ring, and her father answer it.
“Sydney!” he called from downstairs. Annoyed that someone was taking up his time.
Sydney put down a book that her mother had given her and ran down the steps.
“Hey Mike,” she said.
“Hey, I know your leaving so I wanted to give you this,” he handed her a small box wrapped with a blue bow. “Don’t open it tiLl you feel lonely and depressed,” he explained.
“I won’t,” Sydney promised.
Then Jack came into the room and glare angrily at Mike.
“I guess I’d better go. I’ll miss you.”
“I’ll miss you too.”
Then with Jack’s dismissal Mike exited the house.
Sydney returned the glare to Jack and went up to her room.
~~~

Back