THEORY 47

Chanel

Cadet
My theory, theory 47, looks as though it might just come true, Theory 47

Syd has the chance to shoot and possibly kill or capture Sark.
But when Syd has the chance Sark calmly answers, “You can't shoot me.”
Syd then calmly asks him, “Why not?” In the same serious voice we heard in Alias, Episode 2x15, A Free Agent, when Syd says “You're bluffing” to Sloane.
And Sark calmly explains, “Because I'm your brother.”
Fade to black Alias, screen.
This then either ends an episode, or the season, challenging us to figure out what Sydney will do. And if Sark is just bluffing.
~~~~~

SPOILER WARNING!!

Theory 47, which used to be known just as xoxilovevaughnxox’s theory, or had no name at all, now has reasonable evidence to support its statements. TVGAL states, as in the Portal on allalias.com that

Tidbit 2 (contains major spoilers):

Christian Slater is back on "Alias" this Sunday, March 30. Tracy Middendorf, the hardest working guest star in Hollywood, will also be back as Slater's wife. I'm also hearing that one of our theories -- that Sark and Sydney are siblings (and at least have the same mother) -- may turn out to be true before the season ends. Plus, poor Will is going to have a very hard time once he realizes that Francie is really a fake.

~~~~

IT MIGHT JUST COME TRUE< (well even rambaldi could be wrong) please post comments or your theory.

ad watch alias to see if THEORY 47 comes true!!

~chanel (the new RAMBALDI) :redhair:

I think I might have to agree with you there.
Man I feel so sorry for Will when he finds out about Francie its just gonna tear him apart.

i now, hes going to be horrified and sad atthe same time. and freaked out.. h might just have slept w/ a man for all he knows!!

i agree with this theory but i would like to add to it that sydney's dad is sark
why do u call it theory 47?

I like your idea of how a show would end, it seems very possible, but i really hope that sydney and sark aren't siblings....but then again i guess it might not be that bad.

i hat the idea... i mean enemies siblings... eww....
another supporting statement for THEORY 47... when sark said tat he and syd were "destined to work together"

yeah i don't like the idea of sydney and sark being siblings either....i just like the way you wrote up that little script thing for it.

i heard a thing that 47 is the key to eternal life (46 chromosones in the body and rambaldi created a 47th which is the key to eternal life)

GO Syd said:
i heard a thing that 47 is the key to eternal life (46 chromosones in the body and rambaldi created a 47th which is the key to eternal life)
well that actually sounds like an entirely plausible theory (for the show!)

this does sound very possible, and i think what would be great if they are full brother and sister as in irina was pregnant when she "died"! but everyone i tell that too just scream at me and say eww after no!LOL, but i think that would be a nice little twist to the all-american dysfunctional family!lol

I hope it's not true! That would be horrible! But, if that is the cliffhanger, hopefully we will find out Season 3 that it isn't true.

I wonder why Sark has a British accent now...

I have a different theory. I think that frepilica is syd's sister and that sark is married to her so syd and sark are brother/sister in law. I just don't want to think sark and syd are bro and sis, so this is what i came up with to ease my mind. so go easy on me. it was just a calming down for me

lol, im going easy on you, but still, that took me awhile to understand!i like sark being her brother better though! i think its a good plot twist but thats me!lol

ooo, i thnk that sark is goin out wth freplica, orho ever she really is. i like ur idea, still the bro sis thing going on. it seems asif u thought alot about i!

I like Theory 47. It actually makes some sense. The rest of her family has turned out to be totally different that she believed. Why not add a brother?!!