Season 3 Theory On Weiss

That was a close call. Well here's my theory. Greg Grunberg (Weiss) is getting his own show. I think he's the most likely candidate to be killed off. Look:

I think it was episode 15, well they faked him being shot to trick this guy into thinking that he was really kidnapped. Him and Sydney were involved in that.

Ok now in the last episode Vaughn was running in the fog, and he almost shoots Weiss. That was a close call. It reminded me of that Al Pacino movie with Robin Williams, anyways.

In Season 2, Weiss was shot by Irina. He almost died.

Could this all be foreshadowing to Weiss's death?

i dont think any of that was foreshadowing, but it is possible. i would be sooo sad! but its definetely a possibility.

I know the guy who plays Weiss is getting his own show...I'm hoping however, that doesn't mean they will kill him on Alias. I love his character but I think Vaughn might slip, like in the last epi, and kill him by accident. Something big is going to happen. I have yet to find out what yet.
If they do kill Weiss...it will be so sad. (n)

Well, I hope he doesn't go. Weiss rocks! He's so funny! Hopefully it doesn't happen. We don't need any more angst. Geez.

I've been thinking Weiss might be killed in the finale, because of him getting his own show and all, but I would sure hate to see him go, he's hilarious!

they better not have him killed but im kind of thinking it will happen! he should just quit the cia and go get married have some kids and watch tv all day and drink beer!

I'm hoping they don't kill him off so that there's room for guest appearances. He could get transferred to Langley or something. I mean, what if his new show doesn't work out? I think he's a great character and I'm very sad to see him go.

I know, which is part of the reason why this season hasn't been as good. However, as much as I love Weiss and do not want to see him go, I wasn't so into him becoming her new "best" friend after she got back. I mean, he's really Vaughn's friend and while it was great for him to lend Syd support and everything, it's very different from her having a girlfriend (or Will). But I love his character and will miss him. I think he should be made Syd's new field partner and Vaughn should go back to the headphones and be their handler.

I heard that Weiss was going to play a bounty :wanted: hunter. JJ and he go back as far as kindergarten (WOW) and they are good buddies.

Personally, I've always thot Weiss was the ears and eyes for Irina to report for and sometimes take care of Sydney. So he could disappear :hide: (Making it easy for him to be reinserted into the cast if his new show doesn't work.).

Just in case you might have doubts about Weiss' extra-curricular job: he always knew when Sydney was at her desk to get those phone calls :Phonecall: from Mom...he was the agent who responded to Sydney's call :Phone: about Irina jumping off the roof :stretcher: and swinging to the 18th/19th floor :thud: . ..just a thought...

:cool:

Yeah, Lenafan, you always have these awesome ideas. Which is what makes you a good writer, your imagination is awesome. Maybe you should join Alias? lol

Yeah, and Weiss could still appear because his role on the show is not a very hard one.

CIA_chick said:
I think Vaughn might slip, like in the last epi, and kill him by accident. Something big is going to happen. I have yet to find out what yet.
If they do kill Weiss...it will be so sad.
it does seem significant that they put in that scene where Vaughn almost shoots Weiss...

i agree that it's really likely that vaughn accidentally hits weiss in his mania to get lauren...therefore realizes that he's being driven crazy by this...therefore lauren won't die...but it'll bring vaughn back to earth, which is somewhere he hasn't been much recently...

Back