Season 3 Theory On Weiss

the thing with weiss...maybe they were just trying to show that vaughn was so consumed by his anger for lauren he was ready to shoot weiss...i dunno. i would be sad if he was killed, so im hoping hes not!

katherine.margaret said:
CIA_chick said:
I think Vaughn might slip, like in the last epi, and kill him by accident. Something big is going to happen. I have yet to find out what yet.
If they do kill Weiss...it will be so sad.
it does seem significant that they put in that scene where Vaughn almost shoots Weiss...

i agree that it's really likely that vaughn accidentally hits weiss in his mania to get lauren...therefore realizes that he's being driven crazy by this...therefore lauren won't die...but it'll bring vaughn back to earth, which is somewhere he hasn't been much recently...
OMG that would be soo sad. Enough angst already man...

MVhunny said:
the thing with weiss...maybe they were just trying to show that vaughn was so consumed by his anger for lauren he was ready to shoot weiss...i dunno. i would be sad if he was killed, so im hoping hes not!
I know that... but could there be another meaning to it?

I am thinking they won't kill him off for good in case his show doesn't do well. Maybe he'll be evil and go to jail or they'll kill him and his body won't be found.

Back