There's not many female characters in Alias

Alice (I hope she got hit by a truck or something though
I hope so too, but I think they have few female roles to show that females aren't in the C.I.A as much as men, and to make it seem like a harder thing for a woman to be in a man's shoes.

Yeah, and that's what makes Sydney's and Irina's roles that much stronger. They're women who can easily overpower men and are better spies then other men.

I do sorta of wish she'd get a sister though. Hmm.. who could play her. I could!!!! I mean I look like her, and can do some great kick boxing moves. Hey I like it, or maybe she'll want twin sisters. Hey my sis could be part of it.

I've actually given this a lot of thought. I've even wrote out my own storyline to squeeze me in the show. If you'd like to know what it is tell me, and I'll think about posting it. I'm such a daydreamer.

well, there were a few, but i can literally count them all on one hand.

there was emma something. lennox's girlfriend. and there was that girl weiss tried to hit on. just the fact that i don't even remember their names shows how insignificant they were. -_-

Syd's enough for me...I don't want another girl messing up her groove or stealing her thunder...I like the few girls thing...it makes syd seem so much better...I remember in the Anna episodes Syd wasn't as cool anymore because there was another girl who could do the stuff she could (maybe even better than she could)

Back