These Forums... why?

My dreams have always been strange..often about zombies. Ever since watching the Corpse Bride a million times in a row, though, the zombies have become friendly. They even tried to make me graphics cards when mine was broken. They were all dead, but it's the thought that counts..

I went through a short bit of time where a lot of my dreams were lucid enough to take control of. It's fun to 'play God', so to speak, in your own dream worlds. Gravity need not apply

I went through a short bit of time where a lot of my dreams were lucid enough to take control of. It's fun to 'play God', so to speak, in your own dream worlds. Gravity need not apply

I had a dream sort of like that involving the Muppets going against me. Miss Piggy particularly didn't like me because Kermit had a crush on me. We were in a Walmart and if I jumped, I went REALLY high. I got a couple of boards and fastened them to my arms to help with control issues and staying in the air longer. That Walmart had a high ceiling.

Almost all of my dreams include action and adventure in it, and most of the time anime or videogames. I'll sometimes be battling a dragon, getting a sword with power over fire, defeating an evil teacher at school. Things like that. Every time I realise that i'm dreaming though, I always immediately wake up after that though.

Btw, momma, you seem to have definately been working on your posting skills. It was only about a month or so ago, that you only had like 81 posts or something.

I had a dream sort of like that involving the Muppets going against me. Miss Piggy particularly didn't like me because Kermit had a crush on me. We were in a Walmart and if I jumped, I went REALLY high. I got a couple of boards and fastened them to my arms to help with control issues and staying in the air longer. That Walmart had a high ceiling.

Miss Piggy is a tramp. Don't mind her.

piggy.jpg

I almost never have a dream that isn't lucid. I like to research info on lucid dreams and chat on forums about it. I'm surprised to find most people don't experience lucid dreams very often and even if they do, have to practice and struggle to fully control them. I've never had that problem.

Back