Season 1 They Meet Now!

I think the show premiere was a little rushed, i mean SO MUCH happened in the first show even though it was a complete hour, it should have been 2 episodes. Just a thought

this episode wa so good
when they first met, him syain he has a instic
"im not tryin to play you"
so cool!
oh, and "you wrote a lot. i mean it's like tolstoy long"
thats so cute!

I have to say that the premiere was awesome & explosive! I loved watching it over again on the DVD collection-- you have such a different perspective on it on the second viewing--> since you know a hell lot more then your first viewing. I loved the syd & vaughn interaction at the end of it-- lovely semi-banter ;)

I love this episode! But I always wondered why Vaughn turned the picture around of him and Alice when he sees that Syd is looking at it. (In the end of the ep.)

^_^ ..oh, why do you think he turned the picture around? ehehehe.. he was embarrassed!!! like: OH.MY.GOD. an actually beautiful women in my office. I must hide Alice. :lol:

:jump: ..you know.. I always get the feeling Syd could just kickVaughn's ass soo badly in that scene.. oh, she looks soo evil.. :D and the red hair does not help. but he soooo fell madly in love for her when he first saw her :love:

that's how you know Michael Vartan is a hell off an actor, because Michael Vaughn is just the WORST :D he couldn't pretend he doesn't love her with passion even if his life depended on it.. :trampoline:

Yeah. I totally agree. Ilove when he turns the picture around. He falls in love with her at first sight. I always wonder how she felt though cus she had only just lost Danny

Back