They're coming to MK!

OK, i find this the most exciting news and anyone who lives in England, close to Milton Keynes, or who's die hard enough to take a journey to Milton Keynes. Nicholas Brendon, Tom Lenk, Adam Busch and Danny Strong are going to be attending Collectormania 6 held in Milton Keynes. The event is huge, with loads of guests going. There may be more Buffy/Angel guests still to be announced and I will keep you posted on that. Anyway, just thought that you might like to know that in case you wanted to come and meet them. Check out the Collectormania website for full details on the show...(www.collectormania.com)...and there will be updates to the guests attending.
Also, there is a huge party held at the National Hockey Stadium in Central MK on the Saturday of the event and Common Rotation are playing (Adam Busch's band). Anyway.....it's a good show. I work there. Come and check it out if you want to.

I LOVE TOM LENK!!

I went to collectormania 4 and saw Iyari Limon and Anthony Head! It was great but all you basically have time to do is ask for their autographs and go, coz there are millions of people; so my advice is get there early, as soon as the store opens and they might let you have more time, to ask questions and stuff...i had more time with Iyari than Antony though (i basically could only say hi to him) so i reckon you will get a reasonable amount of time with Tom Lenk. You should Go!

Back