Season 3 they're not showing Alias!

Existentialist

Entertainment Moderator
Apparently, there are huge storms to the northwest of Milwaukee, so they're showing storm stuff... like what to do when a tornado siren goes off. Obviously, they're not in tornado alley. Where I live in IL, tornado sirens go off all the time.

But they're.not.showing.the.alias.season.finale.in.the.milwaukee.area. :thud:

I seriously might cry.

They said quickly that Alias will show at 11:05 pm tonight. The storms should be over by 9 pm, I guess.

The news people are like "oooo lightning! But don't go outside to see it!"

The local news broke in right when Vaughn was shooting to warn me about some stupid tornado warning in Middlesex County and the stupid guy kept repeating the same thing over and over and I'm like, :jawdrop: SHUT THE EFF UP AND PUT ALIAS BACK ON! I don't give a s*** about the stupid tornado!! You do not interrupt Alias to warn me about a stupid tornado not in my area!!!! :cuss:

I live in Michigan and during Alias I had the weather graphic map covering part of the screen and the weather announcement, I am a bit annoyed that this occurred during me watching the season finale.

ya I had a weather warning go through my tv...but it was just words that flashed on the screen and right after it started to rain really hard and thunder...than

I was like if you stupid f****** thunder bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep makes a black out I will bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping bleeeeeep you will never have bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ever again bleep *rain stops* thank you. :D than I started laughing hysterically cause that was when it started to rain on alias

karlee said:
oh piss! I love being in Utah
But if you lived downstate and it was last week, you might have missed it because they cut through that fiber optic cable! :lol: (Idiots)

No, really, I feel your pain!
:(

I had the annoying weather warnings at the bottom of the screen too last night, and the thunder and lightning was making me paranoid! And then the phone line cut out so I couldn't come on here. But luckily they didn't interrupt with the weatherman like they did for last year's finale. Joyie, I totally feel your pain - the same thing happened last year to me when Syd and Vaughn got to the S&M club in Berlin. There is absolutely no rage on earth equal to the rage you feel when that happens. It's a good thing I couldn't actually get to the weatherman at the moment. I'd spend the rest of my life in prison.

that's what they did in chicago! but luckily it was right before a commercial.

then they had one during a commercial and told us that we wouldnt miss a minute of alias. ^O^

Back