Politics Things getting out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt know wher to post this so i hope this is an ok place... everything is gettin out of hand on all the thread its pathetic nd its making me unhappy... i read what people had put i nthe diet support and cuttin support..... those people are so pathetic they really duno what it is like to be unhappy and to hav to do things like that they dont have a frend basically dying of annorexia so thanx every1. Steph is leaving AA cos people have just made her unhapy, she isnt the only person who has left courtney and maggie hav also its just rubbishy now. i agree wen i first joined this site it was reely gud and now it is just bad its been ruined and i can only blame inconsiderate people who cannot take serious discussions seriously! im not sure if ill be leaving or not but summit needs to be dun xx im not going to leave yet i wana see if anybody has a reply to this if not or anything sarcastic im a goner..!

ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto. and ditto.

i hope things will be getting better.

man i think so too. after all we're the S/Vs that stand up for what we think. and steph does too. and now shes going cos of annoying sarkneys and swills. it's unfair.

no don't leave. keep defending cos otherwise i might have to go on anti-depressants or go commit suicide. only vaughn could cheer me up, or more ppl helping.

it's not just in the vaughn boards or wherever, but here and in the member lounge. and in the member lounge. and in the member lounge againn.

someone else has left. i wonder why. especially cos shes a S/V

her sig:

alias girl 624: certain people have ruined this forum. i'm out. don't miss me.
R.I.P. AA diet. continue it here
if you still want to talk, IM me: diosahada. don't spam me.

this is really pissing me off now.

vaughnsmyguy said:
someone else has left. i wonder why. especially cos shes a S/V

her sig:

alias girl 624: certain people have ruined this forum. i'm out. don't miss me.
R.I.P. AA diet. continue it here
if you still want to talk, IM me: diosahada. don't spam me.

this is really pissing me off now.
she's still here, sorta, just out of *specific forums* (ml)

this is why i don't come on much i just read and if i see sumone post that i know i'd post then!!!
the truth is sum people here are really b**chy!!! and well that just pisses me off but i don't give a damn so bah!!! let them carry on if they have sad enough lives to actually be like that!! ^_^ :P

ooh guess what sabs called me? your highest b****yness or summin along those lines. haha wel she'll be my lil miss b****yness. at least i'm higher up than her.

vaughnsmyguy said:
no don't leave. keep defending cos otherwise i might have to go on anti-depressants or go commit suicide. only vaughn could cheer me up, or more ppl helping.
suicide and depression are not things to joke about. they are caused by far more serious issues than wanting fictional characters to date.

you blame us about this situation while you´re the ones calling us names.
I lost my temper a bit in saying Corinne was her royal b****ness but she was soo annoying me. they call all sarkney´s hypocrites, call us sheep, monkey´s. and that really pisses me off so I post anti-vaughniss ing the Mv-forum cos I know they hate it BUT also cos we can discuss why I am so against Vaughn. but they won´t even listen and just tell us to leave. like it´s only their place and we vaughnhaters can´t come in. Last time I checked I could come in everywhere I want to and discus things. as long as it is on topic. I admit I kept comparing Vaughn and Sark Thursday but Friday they seemed to enjoy the argument. and Friday I didn´t use any more sark comparison in our discussion, mailly cos there was little discussion. untill I was told to leave and we were caleld names. as I said above. we were simply discussing things. that is why these boards exist. they make a big drama about this because we are mostly right about Vaughn.

Just thought you´d like to hear both sides.
and I had nothing to do with that girl leaving.
Steph on the other hand, we have discussed things but if she didn´t want to discus she could have just stayed in her vaughn club where I haven´t set foot in since they started complaining about it.

~Sabs

xdancer said:
vaughnsmyguy said:
suicide and depression are not things to joke about. they are caused by far more serious issues than wanting fictional characters to date.
I agree with you on that one.
it is after all only a show, not worth your life.

uhhh this is really not seriously anymore. this is just fighting. Closing.....

Also, if the S/V keep fighting with other shippers and vise versa. They're getting closed too. Everyone have to tone down a bit. It's not that personal.

--mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back