Politics Things getting out of hand2

i know the thread was closed and it did kindof get out of hand but i do think more ppl need to be aware of how those people feel because i agree. i havnt been in the serious discussion threads much but ppl making support groups for ppl who dont cut is so stupid. its just making fun of the ppl who do. and ppls replies didnt help the ppl who did need help. i didnt realize how bad this was and now that i do ill leave too if it stays this way.

i_love_you_mv said:
i agree wiv u thanx for posting another i found it very rude that mine got shut down!xx
I cant' help that you felt it was rude your thread was closed down but the admins have been blamed for everything that happened on AA so we're just trying to do our best so everything doesn't seem to come back to us again. :(

Also It was getting out of hand. It was not for arguing and if this thraed turn to arguing this will be closed also.

--Mandy :angelic:

i think ppl just need to read thats all. they need to know whats going on. so whether ppl can post stuff on these 2 threads atleast ppl will read and understand.

I think that support groups shouldn't be made into threads in the Serious Discussion forum anymore.
Serious discussion is for discussing the issue at hand. All though I can see that people want to vent, it should be done in private unless you want to see an opposite opinion on the thread in question.
Some people also have a hard time debating an issue without taking personal attacks on individuals, the one who left was being attacked on a personal level.

Just a thought...that support groups shouldn't be allowed -_-

~~Spongy!

Speaking of which....does this actually qualify as a serious matter?

I for one am not losing sleep because there is discordance on All Alias.

yeah....kindof agree about the support groups thing. but ppl need a place to go, ppl to vent to. and other ppl need to learn not to make personal attacks. they can simply refrain from saying anything at all.

How about going to the rules section and reading them...and then going to the PM area and PMing the person you have a problem with rather then making your problems a public matter?

sycofancy said:
Speaking of which....does this actually qualify as a serious matter?

I for one am not losing sleep because there is discordance on All Alias.
the first thread for this topic was posted here. so i put this one in here. can you think of a better place for it to go? and im not losing sleep over janet jackson or homeschooling- or even over this subject. but people need to hear this stuff. so unless you can think of a better place for it, its staying until its closed. (and im not trying to start an argument. didnt even mean that to sound rude. just wanted to honestly ask for a better place to post this thread)

sycofancy said:
How about going to the rules section and reading them...and then going to the PM area and PMing the person you have a problem with rather then making your problems a public matter?
it needs to be a public matter. there are too many problems and problem-causers to just speak to them privately. even the ppl that dont cause problems need to hear what is going on.

Well I think Charlie really explained it all in his closing of the member louge, to bring it up here is really not going to allow people to forgive and forget...it is just going to allow peoples feelings to keep getting hurt and what have you.

i really dont want to make this an argument so i understand what you are saying but this seems to be the best way to make ppl aware of whats going on. not many ppl read the rules and maybe ppl could read these 2threads- especially the first one- and realize how many ppl are being hurt. im not saying its gonna work. but why not give it a try?

Site Related News

There's really no point to this thread...it's not really what I define to be serious discussion. So long as there isn't any flaming I'll leave it open...but you can just click on the link above if you want to discuss something related to the member's lounge being closed.

but people need to hear this stuff.

what our lovely little link to the site related news is about...and there's really not a need for everyone to get involve...just get it straight, learn to respect each other.

Back