Things that make you go hmmmm

Vaughn_Lovah said:
How do cats ALWAYS land on there feet?
Ohhh!!!! I know this!!! I know this!!!!!!!

:watches the thought float away: Darn! I learned this somewhere. It has something to do with their tails and their incredible balance.

Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injection?

Why did kamekazi pilots wear helmets?

the parkway thing is because America is so stupid :lol:

ooooooh that's why the call the modeling thing the "catwalk" because it requires so much balance to walk straight in stilletoes and NOT fall. ^_^

nance said:
the parkway thing is because America is so stupid :lol:

ooooooh that's why the call the modeling thing the "catwalk" because it requires so much balance to walk straight in stilletoes and NOT fall. ^_^
Oooo good call Nance. I never thought of it that way.

Because you never know when a stranger will come up to you on the streets and ask "so you see that triangle over there? Please prove it to be equilateral."

Existentialist said:
Because you never know when a stranger will come up to you on the streets and ask "so you see that triangle over there? Please prove it to be equilateral."
i'd probably stare at that person, slap them, and run away screaming :lol:

nance said:
Existentialist said:
I'd pull a Syd Bristow and give them a good smackdown. And then say, "does that prove it?"

Existentialist said:
nance said:
Existentialist said:
I'd pull a Syd Bristow and give them a good smackdown. And then say, "does that prove it?"
LMFAO, and you gotta give him a ummm... rambaldi kick lol, i dunno I AM CRAZY! lol

OR, you could just say "well, the triangle is equilateral because Rambaldi said so in his prophecy." And since this crazy person from the street probably will have no idea who Rambaldi is, they'll think you're more crazy, get scared, and run off. Or, if they do watch Alias, they will be like "oh, cool! You watch Alias too!" And you'll live happily ever after. :D

LMAO, yeah us Alias folk have a strong connection to each other lol. Like in school, me and my friends see eachother and we're like 6 days!!! lol OMG Alias is almost here haha! I think Every Grade 11 in my school, knows what Alias is now. And actually its not only cuz of me telling everyone to watch it, and writing the time its on on the board but because JG is really popular now!

ooooh thats a good one
Why DID kamekazi pilots wear helmets?
Thats like them having landing gear or something....even though they didnt...
Ill have to think about that one

Back