Things that make you happy?

Natalie

BANNED!
I'm not feeling so good, so what makes you happy? I tryed to think of things that make me happy... and I already feel better!! :smiley:

(Not really in orded of what makes me happy)

1. Finishing a Fan-fic that I've been working on for so long.
------------------------------
2. Playing with Ah-bay (My Furby) and he tells me he's happy.
3. I put a picture of a hamburger with a face of pickels, olives and mustered over a poster of Lara croft's head! (So it looks like Lara now has a hambrga head) I love this one SO much every time I see it I cry cuz I'm so happy!! :woot:
4. Looking into the shimery eyes of my little plush wale I've had for years (And the lilttle Wale never ages or get dirty no matter what :blink: !)
5. Playing my favorite song on repet witch my brother hates, REVENGE!!!! LOL!!!!!!!. No not really...
6. Geting my favorite singers new CD
7. Translateing someing in French into another language
8. Writting a song that brings tears to peoples faces, cos it shows I can wright!
-----------------------------
9. Finding a friend.
10. Singing, and sonuding good
11. Talking with God
12. Hereing someone that hurt years ago say they're sorry.

That helped me alot, now it's your turn :smiley:

1. Watchin Alias

2. Making my friends laugh even when I'm feeling bad, because then i know I've made someone's day better.

3. Giving my dog a big hug, it all just seems to go away.

4. Giving my pillow a beating

5. Going out for a long run to clear my mind

6. Coming on AllAlias where people can sympathize with whatever is making me feel bad

7. Playing my favorite CD with my favorite songs that singing along with will always make me feel better.

i agree with aliasjgfanaticmv except for i use an ipod not a cd player, and dreaminng of the dog im gonna have (my parents are allergic yet i love dogs) and dreaming of having a jg as a wife (hheaven!!)

and alias 56--the transliating thing-- if just makes me feel smart that i know another language (hebrew--syd, dixon and sloane do too!)

i've just had a horrible day and nothing has made me happy in a long while, but okay, i'll give this a try.

i can't really think of much, but here:

- listening to john mayer and imagining that he and i will soon be blissfully wed. :blush:

- thinking about spring break. can't wait to see all my high school friends again (i go to college in socal and most of my friends are in norcal). going to have one major drunken bash to celebrate a couple of my close friends' 21st birthdays. :rolleyes:

- and as sad as this seems, a good grade. haven't been getting many of those lately though. :confused:

and, well, that's all. i'm not a very happy person at the moment. oh well. sorry.

I'm not a very happy person right now either....
I found some more

8. Find a friend to have a heart felt talk with, knowing they'll support you and try their best to make you feel better.

9. Writing (not in a diary or anything) how I feel, in hopes writing it will make it go away

10. Climbing on my roof while the sun is shining and feeling the breeze against my face.

here is my list of cheering myself up(many of these are like your guys'!)
in no particular order:
1. alias(always works, pop in a tape and watch!)
2. talking to God or reading the Bible
3. coming on here and chatting
4. talking to my crush
5. laughing with my friends
6. singing, dancing and acting
7. listening to my favorite music on my headphones and blasting it so that is all i hear and im in my own little world
8. reading a good book
9.being outside in the sun, walking, running or just sitting on the grass
10. writing fanfics and getting good reviews on it or just a review to know its being read, it could be a bad one, but i know ppl are reading it!
11. watching movies with my friends
12. making collages(this always help when im mad or just down, i go in my room turn up my cd player and just cut out magazine pictures!)
*there are many more but these are the ones that stick out in my mind!

Ok I'm not having the best day either, lets see if this works :smiley: :thinking:

1. Talking, petting, playing, doing anything with my cats
2. watching alias during lunch with my friends
3. getting a new skill in gymnastics
4. getting on allalias :smiley:
5. talking on aim late at night with my friends
6. sleeping late (the best one of all)
7. writing

ok enough for now, thats way to much happy stuff

SiriCerasi said:
Ok I'm not having the best day either, lets see if this works :smiley: :thinking:

1. Talking, petting, playing, doing anything with my cats
2. watching alias during lunch with my friends
3. getting a new skill in gymnastics
4. getting on allalias :smiley:
5. talking on aim late at night with my friends
6. sleeping late (the best one of all)
7. writing

ok enough for now, thats way to much happy stuff
there is never too much of a good thing. :D

Here is mine.

Spending time with the Lord.

watching alias.

Seeing people smile

sunny days

This big fluffy stuffed dog in my room thats like ten times bigger then me.

The way the spring air brushes agaisnt my face when I go to the beach.( In the summer :smiley: )

My mom (she is always there for me :smiley: )

Not tripping over myself

and many things :smiley:

a few:
1. alias of course
2. finally getting that new gymnastics skill
3. getting really ahead on homework and essays and studying (ok thats sad but i HATE being stressed about school)
4. standing out in nature with bare feet and the wind blowing through my hair and just feeling beautiful and in awe of all the beauty and glory around me, which makes me feel like somehow i am wanted and i am special and beautiful and that i truly exist for a true purpose
5. making a friend feel good about themself and watching them smile, knowing they will think back on that and realize how amazing they are, and then they will be happy too!

Life makes me happy usually. ALIAS ALIAS AND ALIAS. but also i love staying after school sitting on the lawn in the sunshine doing homework or gazing up at the blue sky. Also helping people or making other happy makes me happy. And being with my friends makes me happy. Also I love acting singing and dancing so whenevr i do those things i feel so liberated like nothing else in the world matters

Back