Things that make you happy?

My friends,
my animals
just playing for hours in the sunshine with my animals
listening to music i love
talking on the phone for hours to my friends!
chatting to my friends online
reading the bible (soz but it helps me feels happy!)
shopping
watching tv

singing singing and more Singing!
They are the main ones!
(plus dancing in my room to the dances i know!)

Happy now. Walked out of class at 1230. A mass leaving and we had a peace rally outside then walked all around campus for 45 minutes. It was great. we had cheers like. what do we went? Peace When do we want it? now. and hell no we won't fight for texaco. and 1234 we don't want on f***ing war 5678 George bush is is full of hate.

Nad said:
summer vacation
ack, that's so far away! i can't wait for spring break and even THAT'S still far away (a little over two weeks). i miss my friends and family. :confused:

sorry, this thread is supposed to be about happy things. just...can't think of any at the moment. :confused:

I'm a very happy person, and I've had people tell me more than once not to be so happy, but I appreciate my happiness even if no one else does!!

Here's a list of some of the things that make me happy:

~Talking to God.

~Answered prayers.

~A new episode of Alias!!!!

~A good book.

~A sweet chick flick.

~A rainbow.

~A clear night when you can see every star in the sky.

~A hug.

~A letter.

~A clear, sunny winter day after a fresh snow.

~A stranger's smile.

~A baby's laugh.

~Someone telling you that you've made their day.

I could go on and on and on and on.............. One of my favorite lines... "Don't worry... be happy!!" :D

Things that make me happy:
1. Making a liberal resort to name callign when debating with me (Quite easy)
2. Alias
3. Alias
4. Alias
5. Alias
6. Alias
You get the idea

i am! alias always makes me happy, except last week i was really down and i went to get happy by watching the getaway and it didnt work!!gasp! but taht was the only time!LOL

i know!LOL, when i come on im like i wonder what weird and fun thought one of the tc has had today!LOL, but its great alias really has made my life better!LOL

TV makes EVERYONE happy. Alias is on TV. That makes us happy. People want an escape from their realities, so they watch TV. Things that make me happy are talking to my friends, listening to music, dancing, singing, a lot of stuff. It doesn't take a lot to make me happy, I try not to take things for granted, so that makes you appreiciate things a lot more. So, those little things make me happy because they are so special, no matter how small.

in these times there aren't too many things that make me happy :( :( but here goes:

~coming on here everynight...its a good thing to look forward to

~a certain show that comes on sunday nights

~talking to people that I like

~coming home afterschool and being able to sit on the couch, watch alias reruns and eat junkfood

~when it rains or snows

~waking up early on saturdays and knowing that i can sleep in a few more hours

~eating and sleeping in general i guess

i can't think of any others right now, well i can but it is hard to put them in words i guess

i love coming on here too, but the problem is that afterwards i feel really mad at myself for not doing homework, chores, etc, "useful stuff"
but when i still love it!

There are very few things that can me really happy! I like Alias the most and this board! Ummm, dance and kickboxing, being on stage, getting to spend times with my family, and not losing lloved ones! Ok so there are a couple of things it's just that I have had alot of bad things in life, So I can be pretty sad or quite at times!

Back