Things that make you happy?

That is good!!

For any of you who watch Friends, you know how Joey has "Naked Thursdays"... well, I think I now have "Pyjama Sundays." The past two Sundays in a row, I've just stayed in my PJs all day. It's really fun....... :D

SiriCerasi said:
I know, allalias has made my life so much better. Now I actually have friends :D
waaaaaaaah! i feel unloved aricititita! o thats one thing that makes me happy...my friends. alias, marshall, movies(esp old movies), freaks and geeks, are you being served?, the goon show, beyond the fringe, monty python, dana andrews, the band wagon, trees, cats(mackie and grey kitty), water, air, cows, penguins, ocelots, platapuses, rhapsody in blue, clarinetists, cellists, basoonists, floutists, violists, obists, playing my flute(yaaaay! i own it now!), brown hair, long hair, short hair, friday, love, my family, did i mention my friends, allalias, improv, peter cook, the word "moo", "...", long emails, dances, dancing, dancers, music, the solution to a math problem, mercedes lackey, pc hodgell, arias "hiyeee", annekas guillibleness and her messy locker, big band, jazz, Green Day(good riddance...sorry kate), my funny valentine, snarbleon, tetris, the nerdlings, french class, Nirvana, the Beatles, les mis, peace, orson welles, nat king cole, mel brooks, tom lehrer, o my life truly is beautiful...lists make me happy too, just like high fidelity, which makes me happy too :smiley:

crazy spinster said:
i've just had a horrible day and nothing has made me happy in a long while, but okay, i'll give this a try.

i can't really think of much, but here:

- listening to john mayer and imagining that he and i will soon be blissfully wed. :blush:

- thinking about spring break. can't wait to see all my high school friends again (i go to college in socal and most of my friends are in norcal). going to have one major drunken bash to celebrate a couple of my close friends' 21st birthdays. :rolleyes:

- and as sad as this seems, a good grade. haven't been getting many of those lately though. :confused:

and, well, that's all. i'm not a very happy person at the moment. oh well. sorry.
i would hope amèlie makes you happy too!

hah yah...sometimes i try to tone it down a bit, but its hard...my friends can be depressed sometimes and you just have to try and deal, but it always helps to cheer you up to think of happy stuff...whenever i feel depressed(too much physics hmwk) i think of the happy stuff in life

marshalllovr4eva said:
you're right, she does. :D that movie was so uplifting. it's got such a great message - do nice things for other people. i love how she makes it her purpose in life to start making other people happy (while also getting revenge on mean people :lol: ). makes you want to be amelie and spread happiness. :D

crazy spinster said:
marshalllovr4eva said:
you're right, she does. :D that movie was so uplifting. it's got such a great message - do nice things for other people. i love how she makes it her purpose in life to start making other people happy (while also getting revenge on mean people :lol: ). makes you want to be amelie and spread happiness. :D
lol she should be the mascot of this thread! :P :smiley: :D i love the part when she tells the blind guy what she sees...its so great...and happy

Victoria King said:
i have never seen it but my friend says i would love it, when im in a depressed mood ill go rent it!lol
ahhh!! go see it go see it!! i PROMISE you'll love it. i swear on alias, jennifer garner, and all that is holy that you will love it. that's how sure i am that you would love it. :lol:

yes, amelie will definitely make you very very happy. after i watched it, me and my friends just had these stupid, silly grins on our faces for like an hour. it was great. :D

Back