Things we've learnt in our lives

Okay I was thinking back to stupid (or just weird) things I've done and I thought it'd be a great way to share this knowledge around the world.

#1 Blu-tack (that stuff used to put posters etc onto walls) isn't chewing gum

#2 Battery acid does burn your tongue (it still does the second time)

3# - don't trust strangers and beware when you tell your friends confidental stuff, when you say this is between you and me they don't neccesarily mean it!

4# - When guys put you in trolleys it doesn't mean they like you! -_-

#5 - No matter how many times you try, jumping at the TV screen will NOT make you jump into he TV show

#6 - The never ending song really DOES never end

#7: When crossing the street, always look both ways (i almost got hit by a car twice)

#8: When you see someone with a missing eye, run, don't sit inside mcdonalds waiting for them to leave

Blackhairedsam said:
#10 Just because they seem sweet and nice doesn't mean that they aren't pure evil on the inside!!
[post="1489498"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ain't that the truth...

#11. Never give your heart to a girl....cos when you do it hurts so much more when they stomp on it...must be the f***ing heels.

#12 - Do not laugh while walking - you'll break a lamp with your head. (Yes I broke a lamp with my head. We had to fix it with super glue)

#13 - Don't trust your friends. Because if you do, they'll end up hurting you so many times.

#14 never trust your friends too much, or they'll betray that trust

#15 never steal from a friend

#16 don't lie too much, people don't like liars

#17 don't pretend to be something you're not, just be yourself

#19 Don't lie to keep a friendship, if they don't like the truth, stuff 'em!

#20 Don't let your best mate anywhere near the guy who just rejected you

3# - don't trust strangers and beware when you tell your friends confidental stuff, when you say this is between you and me they don't neccesarily mean it!

4# - When guys put you in trolleys it doesn't mean they like you!

aww aint that so sweet, reminds me of a conversation i was having with u just before i went to the library, awww bless

aint it so true

#19 Don't lie to keep a friendship, if they don't like the truth, stuff 'em!

#20 Don't let your best mate anywhere near the guy who just rejected you

especially if that best friend was being extremely sweet and just offering to show that guy the way to a party, yep, so true

awww i love ur points so much sabella

#21 : happiness comes in unexpected places
#22: How ever much you thinky ou know someone and that they love you, they constantly surprise you

Just because it says "edible" doesn't really mean it is! lol

Never reveal too much of yourself, usually the worst people in life will take that information and use it for evil purposes.

Wow I had no idea people would write back.

#25 Rolling down Australia's parliment house was a really good idea. But then they got guards and those tiles that are on the grass do hurt your back. (Aussie's parliment house is kinda buried. It's roof slopes to the ground and is covered with grass)

#26 When your mother says "Anji don't go play on the old jail, you might hurt yourself" she's right. I broke my wrist. This may only work if your name is Anji.

#27 When you want to see it, the number is everywhere. Houses, licence plates, ph numbers, telephone poles and anywhere else numbers can be found.

#28 When u throw a tennis ball into a fan, something will break (like the music room window...as an example not like I'm admitting to it or anything. I think I'll leave now)

Anji

Itz tha Dreila said:
#17 don't pretend to be something you're not, just be yourself
[post="1489835"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That Audioslave song is so right: "To be yourself is all that you can do."

#26 If you have a recent cut on your finger do not get any soap or citric acid drinks (OJ,grapefruit juice) or IT.WILL.STING.LIKE.HELL.

#27 A cute girl who is sweet/sensitive and seems like fun to be around (like a Jen Garner/Rachel McAdams type) will always be hotter than a supermodel type who treats others with disrespect.

1. Dont get too caught up in the little things. In one years time, they wont matter, no matter how much they upset you now.
2. Dont be afraid of doing things that may end up badly. Youll miss out on so much in life. (ive yet to learn this lesson, btw)

#28 life doesn't have guidelines or already planned outlines, all we can do is try out best and hope that that is good enough

#29 dont leave things to be regrets later on, do them now!!! live life with no regrets

30: don't trust people with slick talk or the people above you at work. They just dick around and talk bull all the time and when it goes wrong you are the one who gets the blame :P. I need diff line of work >.>

I learned that I need to eat enough in order to have a fast metabolism. I also learned that I need to sleep in order to be happy.

Back