Season 2 This article I read....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this article about Jennifer Garner in this Allure magazine. (sept. 2002) In it, she said we would meet Sydney's mom, who she had always thought was dead, and also that Sydney would fall in love with someone "not who you'd expect."
What I am wondering is what part of the show she's referring to. If she was talking about season 1, it could be Noah Hicks, but if she was talking about season 2, then it hasn't happened yet. Since it came out in september, maybe it's talking about season 2. Does anyone know when this was supposed to have happened?
And if it hasn't happened yet, who is it??? Will? Sark? Or someone new? I want to know!!! Any ideas?

Wow, I don't know. But I DO NOT LIKE the sound of it. I mean, right now she is TOTALY jealous of Alice. IT HAD BETTER BE VAUGHN!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :madfire: :mad:

Even though this spoiler has been out for a while, I'm still gonna move it to the spoiler section.

Alias said:
Wow, I don't know. But I DO NOT LIKE the sound of it.  I mean, right now she is TOTALY jealous of Alice.  IT HAD BETTER BE VAUGHN!!!!!!!!! :banghead:  :madfire:  :mad:
I want her with Vaughn too, but we would expect that...it will probably be someone else. :angry:

tripleagent said:
I read this article about Jennifer Garner in this Allure magazine. (sept. 2002) In it, she said we would meet Sydney's mom, who she had always thought was dead, and also that Sydney would fall in love with someone "not who you'd expect."
What I am wondering is what part of the show she's referring to. If she was talking about season 1, it could be Noah Hicks, but if she was talking about season 2, then it hasn't happened yet. Since it came out in september, maybe it's talking about season 2. Does anyone know when this was supposed to have happened?
And if it hasn't happened yet, who is it??? Will? Sark? Or someone new? I want to know!!! Any ideas?
I have that article, I hate that, never knowing but if you knew then it would not be as good. Ohh! it better be Vauhn :cool:

i want it to be Vaughn soooo badly! not will, not sark, not marshall, just vaughn! syd and vaughn make the best couple in the world!

The stand-alone segment will guest star Ethan Hawke (news) and serve as the introduction to a major story arc for the second half of the season.

That was from some article. I can't exactly remember what role he's going to play, but I got that. I hope it helps.

yeah, i read this article, and this is what my sister and I came up with: see, it was written in the summer, when we still didn't know if Vaughn was dead or alive. so see, she said it wasn't someone we expected b/c we thought Vaughn was dead. it could work, and so for now that's what I'm trying to convince myself to think!

Iluvaughn said:
yeah, i read this article, and this is what my sister and I came up with: see, it was written in the summer, when we still didn't know if Vaughn was dead or alive. so see, she said it wasn't someone we expected b/c we thought Vaughn was dead. it could work, and so for now that's what I'm trying to convince myself to think!
OOOOOOOO that's good! So it can be Vaughn! :D We can just keep telling ourselves...

well i want it to be vaughn too but i dont want it to be soon because then the show would lose the excitement. BUT i really want it to be vaughn.

iLoVeAgEnTvAuGhN said:
The stand-alone segment will guest star Ethan Hawke (news) and serve as the introduction to a major story arc for the second half of the season.

That was from some article. I can't exactly remember what role he's going to play, but I got that. I hope it helps.
He plays an undercover agent who Syd has to rescue when his cover is blown, but no one really knows if he switched sides or not. And I think I read somewhere that he didn't know what happened to his partner.

After last night with Syd telling Francie about Vaughn I can't see her falling in love with someone else. It has to be him!

ok...i heard that it's kind of a play on words and that the person she "falls in love with" is her mother and that THAT's what is unexpected.
i'm not sure about this, but knowing JJ, it could be what he meant...

Yup ethan Hawke play Agent Lennoxx er something liek that. But we just went through the whole Getaway stuff! what the heck is going on?

well whatever it is... I'd like to see Vaughn jealous for Shipper reasons! lol

But it all comes down to gonig back to Vaughn no question!

AG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back