Season 5 This can't be true, can it?

alias_mom said:
Either way, thanks Henry for confirming that she is just a popsicle.  You are kind to us, considering most of us here aren't always that kind to Lauren and/or Melissa!!! :Paranoid: Pam
[post="1079478"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No pwoblem - I am as happy as the next man that Melissa is finished with Alias. Partly because it means she is free to do more movies and the like (perhaps I'm lazy - running a website for a movie actor is much easier than a TV actor, since it requires much fewer weekly updates!! :smiley: ) and partly because it is obvious that a part of the Alias fanbase just didn't warm to Lauren, so it's probably just better that she is gone for now.

Henry

Vartanlvr said:
maybe they froze her because they wanted to save her because she has syd's eggs implanted in her?
[post="1079533"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wow. That's probably what you would have heard in the writer's room during the production of S3.

I seriously hope that's just a joke :eek:

HEY! I didn't want to know that... don't put spoilers in the title of the thread!!! Haha I saw it on the main page and was like what!?!? Makes it more tempting to clicky!!

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>No offense but if you want to be spoiler free why did you go in the spoiler section which is obviously gonna be spoilers that will ruin bits for you! :blink: </span>

henweb Posted Today, 03:05 AM
  Sorry for the double-posting, but you've got NO need to worry. I just gave Melissa's manager a call, and whilst it's true that Season 4 will feature a shot of frozen-Lauren, she is not signed to appear in any other episodes. So unless they recycle the frozen shots in any other capacity, there won't be any other sightings of Melissa in Season 4...

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah but it doesn't mean she won't come back in future seasons, especially if they have frozen her it makes it likely :( </span>

Oh for pete's sake. Lauren didn't ruin Alias' third season. Poor writing and ridiculous storylines messed it up, and I wouln't even called it "ruined" at this point. One character cannot ruin a show just as one character cannot carry a successful show.

Get off the Lauren hate wagon already.

I personally liked her as a badass and wish Melissa George nothing but the best in the future. I look forward to her possibly coming back here and there to wreak some havoc again.

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>No offense but if you want to be spoiler free why did you go in the spoiler section which is obviously gonna be spoilers that will ruin bits for you!  :blink: </span>

Because it was in the title.... which appeared on the front page..... ;)

It will be good if she does have at least one appearance next season, in my opinion, so this is good news. Although I wish she wasn't frozen. Lauren and MG rock my socks!

I know that Lauren/MG did not ruin the season. But she was a generally unliked character, and just something reminiscent of season 3, which isn't something we want to see. We want to see realistic stories, not stories of people being shot 6 times, frozen, and then revived.

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>No offense but if you want to be spoiler free why did you go in the spoiler section which is obviously gonna be spoilers that will ruin bits for you!  :blink: </span>
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah but it doesn't mean she won't come back in future seasons, especially if they have frozen her it makes it likely  :( </span>
[post="1079786"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah that was really stupid of me!!! And yet I'm still here. The title attracted me:lol: I didn't realize it got changed... Good thing it's the same thread. Ok! I'm not coming back here!! Or well, I'll try not to!

Oh well, it was fun to believe she might be back for a while.

Still even as a popsicle there is a chance she will be thawed out and return in a later season, or they may even keep her return a secret until later in the season.

I think she is one of the best villains in the series (if not the best). Conflicted (though this can be attributed to the fact she was initially written as a goodie then turned into a baddie), semi-competent (at least as much as you can be in a TV series where the good guys always have to win), attractive (especially when aiming a rocket launcher at the heroes), was with Sark (another cool character), had some hidden knowledge (she seemed to know a lot more about what was going on than Sydney) and she is an excellent nemesis for Sydney considering her history with Vaughn and she also makes a good foil for Vaughn.

Oh well, a popsicle is good enough for now.

Cheers,
Haeph.

angel_audie said:
The sad thing is that this will be Melissa George's best acting to date (at least in my opinion).
[post="1078231"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Why can't she just stay dead ... for God's sake ... :angry:

I am happy to see that I'm not the only one to see MG returning in S4. I hate Lauren but I think that's the way JJ wanted it. I mean he wouldnt have made her a baddie if her wanted us to like her. I look forward to a thawed reappearance of Mrs. Reed Vaughn in the future.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I like spydude's idea of having sydney smash her as an ice cube that would be funny :lol: lol</span>

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I like spydude's idea of having sydney smash her as an ice cube that would be funny  :lol: lol</span>
[post="1081114"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanx. :D I just think it would be the best way. (y)

Back