Season 5 This can't be true, can it?

Sabella

Cadet
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I just read this from Alias Media it's Kristen's chat on E ~

From mhs82: On Alias, was Lauren cryogenicitized?

Dude. You're smart. I can't say that word, much less spell it. But if that means frozen, then yes, or at least that's what I'm hearing. And you know in Alias-land, when someone has been preserved, it's only a matter of time before they're back among the living, kicking boo-tay and taking names.

I hope this isn't true she better not be coming back -_- Otherwise I'm might just have to go up to her and :rifle: :blowup:
</span>

Topic title edited.

Tell me about it. :hmm: But yeah, it's true according to Kristen. Here is the rest of the chat transcript, courtesy of Alias-Media:

This week, Lost plans more jaw-droppers with a coming disappearance and the unmasking of someone who wasn't on the plane--and you'll never guess who's back on the set of Alias. Plus, a Desperate housewife is connected to the mystery of Mary Alice, a Gilmore girl hooks up with a Buffy boy, and The Simple Life 3 goes not-so-extreme makeover.

From larrypigtails: Alias?
Good scoop! Guess who's on set right now? (Hint: She's "dead.")

From alias24junkie: Emily!
No.

From flabbytabby: The Francinator?
No.

From csisagent: What?! Lauren Reed is back?!

Yes, kinda, sorta...My sources tell me Melissa George is on the set at this very moment, shooting a scene with Sark (David Anders). From what I understand we will see her but not hear her. She is something of an ice queen. I'll tell you more in the spoiler section...

From martin: Wednesdays belong to JJ Abrams! Please, trademark the phase...I coined it first on the message boards, but will gladly let you have it for an appropriate royalty, countless shout-outs and first takes on your TiVo once you decide to upgrade it--a Kristin TiVo shall be a collectible item!

Done. And we can we just take a moment to say thank god--or ABC honcho Steve McPherson--for Alias' new time slot on Wednesdays starting Jan. 5!

From evanichole: Which item is true from your Blind Riddle of the Week?

Ah, the riddle from this week's column: "One of the following spoilers is true, the other is bogus. Is it: (1) The next Real World/Road Rules Challenge is 'Goodies Versus Baddies,' or (2) on the coming season of Alias, Will Tippin (Bradley Cooper) turns out to be a baddie, not a goodie?" The first item is true; The Real World producers are working on a "Goodies Versus Baddies" version right now!

Got it? Good. So, on to the SPOILERS! This week: Alias, The Bachelor, Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls, Lost and Smallville.

From mhs82: On Alias, was Lauren cryogenicitized?

Dude. You're smart. I can't say that word, much less spell it. But if that means frozen, then yes, or at least that's what I'm hearing. And you know in Alias-land, when someone has been preserved, it's only a matter of time before they're back among the living, kicking boo-tay and taking names.

From luvsalias: Who dies on the fourth season of Alias?

I'll tell you one person it's not: Will.

All I can say is: thank God about Will! :smiley:

Why would they do this to us?? I thought we had paid the price last year with that character. I don't want to see her on Alias again, ever. When I watch season 3, I always fast-forward through everything that she is in. No offense to the actress, but I don't want Lauren back!! Please don't bring her back!!! :(

I don't want her back either...I just hope that JJ is bringing her back for a real purpose, which of course, remains to be seen...

Maybe we will get lucky and Syd will trip on Lauren's cyro tank cord and thaw her out! The only reason why this is happening is because Jack didn't shoot her. Seriously, if SpyDaddy shoots somebody they stay dead!

The sad thing is that this will be Melissa George's best acting to date (at least in my opinion).

JJ is just messing with us....
She is frozen and will stay that way throughout S4...
Remember Vaughn is having flashbacks and is being "tortured" for shooting her....
Now he will just have to melt her!
:stupidcomputer:

At this point, I can't see anything good coming out of a storyline involving cryogenics. But I also must say, I will reserve judgement until an episode(s) with that storyline actually airs. But hey, it gives us something to talk about.

I'm not so sure on this one. I really hope they don't decide to bring back the character that nearly ruined ALIAS. BUT, anything is possible, I guess..

HEY! I didn't want to know that... don't put spoilers in the title of the thread!!! Haha I saw it on the main page and was like what!?!? Makes it more tempting to clicky!!

GREAT news (seriously).

I really liked Lauren Reed and its wonderful to hear that the character may be back in the future (even if its just as a popsicle).

Looking forward to knowing whether this is true or not and waiting to see whether she will be thawed out to caused havoc once again.

Cheers,
Haeph.

Sorry for the double-posting, but you've got NO need to worry. I just gave Melissa's manager a call, and whilst it's true that Season 4 will feature a shot of frozen-Lauren, she is not signed to appear in any other episodes. So unless they recycle the frozen shots in any other capacity, there won't be any other sightings of Melissa in Season 4...

PHEW! thanks Henry for that fantastic news.

So all she's going to be is frozen? That i can handle. Especially if it's going to be her best acting work ever! LMAO!!

Man i miss the Chevvy thread...

:P Lauren.

yea, thank g-d she is not coming back for good!
and what they said about will means he comes back! yay! I lovvvve will, so happy he will be back and not ides!!!!!!! :D

Interesting that they would freeze Lauren...wonder if it's because she's also connnected to the whole Rambaldi stuff, or just that Sark and The Covenant are a bunch of wacko's?? :thinking:

Either way, thanks Henry for confirming that she is just a popsicle. You are kind to us, considering most of us here aren't always that kind to Lauren and/or Melissa!!! :Paranoid: Pam

God, how much would I pay to see Syd, the second after lauren was unfreezed, to run and and just pull out a machine gun....I smell another slow-mo scene!!

Back