This Cant Be True!?

Hey Guys! This fic is very Au. Its set in the late season two.
Vaughn finds out he has a little sister and mayhem follows!
This Cant Be True!?
Micheal Vaughn stared at the file in disbelief. It couldnt be true. . . Yet deep in his heart he knew the picture of the Smiling red hair and green eyed girl was his sister.
The resemblance was uncanny.
Gina Hewitt, a girl who had mysteriously appeared on the doorstep of an orphanage at the age of two, grew up there and now had left and was working as a waitress in a coffee shop on Ninth Avenue New York.
It had all began a month ago when he had been looking through an old file of William Vaughn where it had stated him and his wife had a daughter who died of a mysterious illness at the age of two. Vaughn curiosity had
been peaked and he had began a mad thorough research on all orphanages in that area working till extremely late hours.
Now as he looked at Gina's face there was an almost haunted look in her eyes. He quicky pushed himself of the couch in Syd Living room and walked to the room. Sydney was reading something by the nightstand. She smiled at him and his breath caught in his throat at how beautiful she looked. He wondered how someone so beautiful smart and caring could love him.
'Do i even deserve her?' he thought choked with emotion.
She walked up to him and he put his arms around her.
She gently pulled away and looked him deeply in his eyes.
"Vaughn whats wrong?" she asked immediately.
Vaughn took a deep breath. "Syd. . . What would you do if you found out you had a sister who had no family. . " Sydney pondered this then answered without hesitation. "I would let her know that theres someone out there who loves and cares for her. That she's not alone." Vaughn nodded slowly and then smiled. She always knew the right things to say.They spent the next hour in each other's arms taking great comfort in each other company.
Vaughn took the first flight out to New York the next morning because Kendall hadnt called him in to work.
He took a taxi straight to the coffee shop when he arrived the streets bustling with activity. When he entered the coffee shop a bell tinkered above. His breath caught in his throat at the sight of his sister behind the counter. He took a seat in the back and waited 'his stomach in knots' for her to come to him.
"Gina that man in the corner wants only to be served by you." Freddie Gina's boss sneered. Gina hated him. And her job. And come to think of it her entire life. She couldnt remember a time when she had been happy. After all growing up in an orphanage hadnt been easy. She made her way over to the respectable looking man warily wondering what he wanted with her, feeling sick as Freddie leered at her excuse for a uniform which consisted of a short red skirt and demeaningly tight shirt.
"Good morning sir. May i take your order." she said briskly.
He just stared at her with an odd look of yearning in his green eyes. "Sir?" she said beginning to feel nervous.
He seemed to snap out of his reverie. "Hi my name is Micheal Vaughn. . . " he held out his hand and she stared at it suspiciously. 'she doesnt even trust me to shake her hand what is she going to say when i tell her the truth.' he thought sadly. "Can we go outside for a moment please. . " he asked and she eventually agreed hesitantly and they walked outside. "Gina. . . Im your brother. Your blood related brother. . " he blurted out. At first she looked confused then her eyes narrowed. "Youre lying. Thats immpossible!" "No its the truth . . I can prove it to you. . . " he said desperately. She just shook her head tears in her eyes and made to walk away. "Wait. . At least take my number . . If you change your mind. . . " he said handing a her paper with his number. She reluctantly took it and walked away as he watched sadly.

So what do you think? Should i continue? Any ideas? Please review.

Hmmm.... Interesting..

Curious to see where this goes.

Ever the boyscout. Vaughn cute when he's nervous!

Good job! Please do continue!! PM when you update??

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the great reviews! Heres an Update i hope you like and please review!

This Cant Be True!? Part Two

Micheal Vaughn Felt deflated as he stared out the airplane window at the fluffy clouds. He supposed he had really been expecting way to much from Gina. Obviously she wasnt going to just throw her arms around him, except him as her brother and then things would all just be hunky dory. No this wasnt a fairytale. She lived through a difficult upbringing . . She couldnt just trust him.
Vaughn sighed deeply. Seeing her there. . Had brought all these strange brotherly protective emotions flooding in so much so that he had wanted to punch that Freddie guy for leering at her like that. He sighed again. He wanted answers. He knew where to get them but the thought of seeing HER made his teeth grit.
His father's murderer.
Irina Derevkov.
So when he arrived in L.A the first thing he did was going to her cell. The gates lifted eerily as he strode through them. He insisted on talking to her directly and not through the glass. The guard looked at him dubiously. "If that be the case Agent Vaughn then we can have her handcuffed. . . "
"That wont be nesscessary." Vaughn cut in making eye contact with Irina who was staring at him with mild intrest. Always so calm.
So unlike how he felt.
The guard reluctantly let him in. Vaughn stepped into her cell "Irina." he acknowledged her. She gave an almost smile. "Micheal" he hated it when she said his name like that. As if she knew him. Vaughn decided to get to the point. After all he didnt come here to chit chat with her. "How come i never knew i had a sister, why did she grow up in an orphanage. Alone." he snapped bitterly. She paused for a moment her face unreadable. "As you must already know i had her taken from you parents at the age of two. . ." she began in that deep rich voice. "You stole her from my parents!?" Vaughn cried out in disbelief. "Micheal you have got to understand . . "
"Understand what!? That you have the right to just dictate other innocent peoples lives!" he said angrily. Irina paused then, as she stared at him with a smirk playing on her full lips. "You look so much like your father when you're angry" she murmured.
That did it. Vaughn felt his blood pressure rise. "Just tell me about Gina." he gritted out. Irina nodded slowly. "Tell me do you believe in Rambaldi? She asked "
"whats that got to do with Gina?" Vaughn snapped. "Everything. . " Irina said Dully. "Everything because you see Gina has a part in Rambaldi's prophesies. . . And if Sloane found her. . If she had lived with her parents . . Then not only would her life be in danger but also Sydney's" Vaughn felt his blood freeze. "What do you mean Sydney's life would be in danger?" he Whispered. Irina seemed to be lost in thought. "I had wanted to tell. . You Thinking that after so long Sloane wouldnt suspect anything if you contacted her but i just never did." Vaughn sighed heavily. Screw Rambaldi. Screw Sloane. He would find a way to keep his Sister and Sydney safe. "I just want my sister to know the truth. She deserves that much." Vaughn said tiredly.
when Vaughn arrived Sydney could immediately tell things hadnt gone so well.
Vaughn wrapped his arms around her holding her close not caring that everyone could see them. "Im sorry" Sydney whispered She had her doubts About Gina knowing that the poor girl wouldnt be able to just accept him just like that.
Someone was playing Loud rap music downstairs. Too loud.Gina sighed as she stared at the number on the paper. It just seemed too good to be true. In the nightmare that her life had been things like this had never happened to her and she never even dared to dream that it would.Gina sighed. She would give him a chance. after all if it didnt work out she would just add it to the list of disappointments in her life. Her hand reached out to her phone. . .
"Syd could you get my Phone" Vaughn called out from the bathroom. He was Shaving. "Sure no problem. . " Sydney called back. She frowned at the number on the phone. It was unfamiliar. "Hi" she answered. There was silence for a moment. . Then a voice said shyly almost uncertainly. "This is Gina. . ."
Gina! Sydney's eyes widened. "Hello Gina. This is Sydney, Micheal's good friend. . ." Gina Laughed melodiously. "Its okay. Im not a child. You must be his girlfriend?" Sydney smiled. "Yes i am. ." she paused for a moment. "Gina . . I know this must be so difficult for you. . . Having your whole world turned upsidedown is never easy . . It has happened to me to . . If you will just give Vaughn and i hope me too a chance. . We can try to explain everything to you." Sydney said earnestly. There was silence on the other end as if Gina was contemplating what she had said. Vaughn appeared in the doorway.
'Its Gina' Sydney mouthed. Vaughn smiled happily and walked forward. "Gina your brother is here. . If you want to talk to him. . " Sydney said gently. "Okay."Gina said her voice small and almost childlike. Nobody had ever spoken to Gina like that before that she felt at a loss for words.
Sydney handed Vaughn the phone and after a moment of speaking Vaugh hung up grinning. "She wants to see me tomorrow. And she insisted that i bring you along." Sydney beamed. It looked like things were finally working out.
In an undisclosed warehouse Sloane sat listening to Sydney speak to Gina on the phone.
He had Vaughn's phone bugged! Sloane grinned evilly as Sydney spoke so encouragingly to Gina. 'I always did have good faith in her' he thought grinning.

So what do you think? Reviews please!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the great reviews! Heres an Update i hope you like and please review!

This Cant Be True!? Part Two

Micheal Vaughn Felt deflated as he stared out the airplane window at the fluffy clouds. He supposed he had really been expecting way to much from Gina. Obviously she wasnt going to just throw her arms around him, except him as her brother and then things would all just be hunky dory. No this wasnt a fairytale. She lived through a difficult upbringing . . She couldnt just trust him.
Vaughn sighed deeply. Seeing her there. . Had brought all these strange brotherly protective emotions flooding in so much so that he had wanted to punch that Freddie guy for leering at her like that. He sighed again. He wanted answers. He knew where to get them but the thought of seeing HER made his teeth grit.
His father's murderer.
Irina Derevkov.
So when he arrived in L.A the first thing he did was going to her cell. The gates lifted eerily as he strode through them. He insisted on talking to her directly and not through the glass. The guard looked at him dubiously. "If that be the case Agent Vaughn then we can have her handcuffed. . . "
"That wont be nesscessary." Vaughn cut in making eye contact with Irina who was staring at him with mild intrest. Always so calm.
So unlike how he felt.
The guard reluctantly let him in. Vaughn stepped into her cell "Irina." he acknowledged her. She gave an almost smile. "Micheal" he hated it when she said his name like that. As if she knew him. Vaughn decided to get to the point. After all he didnt come here to chit chat with her. "How come i never knew i had a sister, why did she grow up in an orphanage. Alone." he snapped bitterly. She paused for a moment her face unreadable. "As you must already know i had her taken from you parents at the age of two. . ." she began in that deep rich voice. "You stole her from my parents!?" Vaughn cried out in disbelief. "Micheal you have got to understand . . "
"Understand what!? That you have the right to just dictate other innocent peoples lives!" he said angrily. Irina paused then, as she stared at him with a smirk playing on her full lips. "You look so much like your father when you're angry" she murmured.
That did it. Vaughn felt his blood pressure rise. "Just tell me about Gina." he gritted out. Irina nodded slowly. "Tell me do you believe in Rambaldi? She asked "
"whats that got to do with Gina?" Vaughn snapped. "Everything. . " Irina said Dully. "Everything because you see Gina has a part in Rambaldi's prophesies. . . And if Sloane found her. . If she had lived with her parents . . Then not only would her life be in danger but also Sydney's" Vaughn felt his blood freeze. "What do you mean Sydney's life would be in danger?" he Whispered. Irina seemed to be lost in thought. "I had wanted to tell. . You Thinking that after so long Sloane wouldnt suspect anything if you contacted her but i just never did." Vaughn sighed heavily. Screw Rambaldi. Screw Sloane. He would find a way to keep his Sister and Sydney safe. "I just want my sister to know the truth. She deserves that much." Vaughn said tiredly.
when Vaughn arrived Sydney could immediately tell things hadnt gone so well.
Vaughn wrapped his arms around her holding her close not caring that everyone could see them. "Im sorry" Sydney whispered She had her doubts About Gina knowing that the poor girl wouldnt be able to just accept him just like that.
Someone was playing Loud rap music downstairs. Too loud.Gina sighed as she stared at the number on the paper. It just seemed too good to be true. In the nightmare that her life had been things like this had never happened to her and she never even dared to dream that it would.Gina sighed. She would give him a chance. after all if it didnt work out she would just add it to the list of disappointments in her life. Her hand reached out to her phone. . .
"Syd could you get my Phone" Vaughn called out from the bathroom. He was Shaving. "Sure no problem. . " Sydney called back. She frowned at the number on the phone. It was unfamiliar. "Hi" she answered. There was silence for a moment. . Then a voice said shyly almost uncertainly. "This is Gina. . ."
Gina! Sydney's eyes widened. "Hello Gina. This is Sydney, Micheal's good friend. . ." Gina Laughed melodiously. "Its okay. Im not a child. You must be his girlfriend?" Sydney smiled. "Yes i am. ." she paused for a moment. "Gina . . I know this must be so difficult for you. . . Having your whole world turned upsidedown is never easy . . It has happened to me to . . If you will just give Vaughn and i hope me too a chance. . We can try to explain everything to you." Sydney said earnestly. There was silence on the other end as if Gina was contemplating what she had said. Vaughn appeared in the doorway.
'Its Gina' Sydney mouthed. Vaughn smiled happily and walked forward. "Gina your brother is here. . If you want to talk to him. . " Sydney said gently. "Okay."Gina said her voice small and almost childlike. Nobody had ever spoken to Gina like that before that she felt at a loss for words.
Sydney handed Vaughn the phone and after a moment of speaking Vaugh hung up grinning. "She wants to see me tomorrow. And she insisted that i bring you along." Sydney beamed. It looked like things were finally working out.
In an undisclosed warehouse Sloane sat listening to Sydney speak to Gina on the phone.
He had Vaughn's phone bugged! Sloane grinned evilly as Sydney spoke so encouragingly to Gina. 'I always did have good faith in her' he thought grinning.

So what do you think? Reviews please!

Well, felgercarb! Of course Sloane would be all evil and bug Vaughn's phone. That does not bode well for a happy reunion between Vaughn and Gina!

Good job, very good chapter!!

Thanks for the PM!

awww i do hope gina would give vaughn and syd a chance and i do hope eveyrthing goes on well...

as for sloane... i hope he vanish out of everyone's sight!

great update! thanks for the pm. can't wait for more!

Ok...
This is really good...
I hope Vaughn gets to Gina before Sloane does...
Can't wait to see where this goes...
Can I get a pm when you update please?

Back