This Cant Be True!?

ooooo that was great sweetie!!
i really hope that sloane doesnt do anything horrible or mean to hurt vaughn syd or gina!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

ooooo that was great sweetie!!
i really hope that sloane doesnt do anything horrible or mean to hurt vaughn syd or gina!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

Hey!!!
Just read the update.... great by the way!!!
Can't wait to see the talk between Mike&Syd and Gena.....

Thanks for the PM!

Silvinha

Hey guys an update. I hope you like. Please review! If anything sounds a bit confusing please dont hesitate to ask! :smiley:

This Cant Be True!? Part Three
Gina stood in front of her wardrobe that morning nervously wondering what she should wear when she meets her brother and Sydney for lunch.
She eventually picked a light pink linen skirt and a plain white blouse. She would change into the outfit at lunchtime. 'After all she couldnt work as a waitress in those pretty clothes' she thought with a grimace.
"What do you mean it will be a problem?!" Sydney struggled to keep her temper as she spoke or rather argued with her boss Director Kendall. "Agent Bristow ever since we have taken down the Alliance there has been so many of these criminal organisations. . " Kendall began.
"I have over 72 sick days leave. I intend on taking one today." she snapped in an attempt to end the discussion with this unreasonable man. Kendall sighed. "Fine Bristow you may take the day off." She glared at him and then stalked off. She bumped into her father on her way out. "Sydney whats wrong?" she sighed. He had obviously heard her little exchange with Kendall. "Nothings wrong Dad. Just wanted the day off" she sighed. He nodded slowly and she was glad that he didnt ask why. After all she couldnt tell him the truth about Vaughn having a sister yet. . .
Miles away in the dusty city of the poorer area of Mexico Nadia Santos was watching her best friend Nina Espiosa being coerced into becoming a show girl or more rawly put a stripper. Nina was a waitress at a run down seedly club on the outskirts of Mexico. There was only one problem with that. She couldnt stay a waitress forever. The pay wasnt enough to even survive of. The dancers got paid almost double of what the waitresses earned. And because of the over population in the country the jobs were rare and few. Nadia watched a lone tear fall from Nina's eyes and knew she had accepted the lowering demeaning job. Nadia quickly looked away pained. She was also a waitress at the club. Her glanced strayed over to the love of her life Enrique Cikada. He was the manager of the club and he had just last night told Nadia how much he loved her. He had promised her that one day they would run away together. Leave this Rat hole of a place. She would wait for that day. And in the mean time she thanked God for Enrique. Thanks to him she didnt have to sell her soul like Nina just did. . . .
When Sydney arrived at the airport Vaughn was waiting for her. "im so glad you here. I was worried you werent going to make it." Vaughn said his forehead creased with worry. Sydney smiled " Vaughn i wouldnt miss this for the world!" The smile he gave her was her reward 'and so much more' for her unpleasant argument with Kendall. They linked arms and borded the waiting plane. . .
"I already asked for the afternoon off yesterday!" Gina declared hotly glaring at Freddie. "Fine . " he said the ever present leer on his face. "You can have the afternoon off. However you didnt tell me why. . ." Gina felt her face flush with anger. "Thats none of your business!" she snapped. He leaned towards her invading her privacy. "You know if you're meeting with that academic type guy from yesterday. You should know one thing. Those guys are after only one thing with a girl like you. . ." he said insinuatively as he leered at her chest. She stepped back glaring. "He is my brother. . . You . . You invasive prick. . ." Freddie laughed harshly. "Yeah and maybe you're Jennifer Lopez in one of those
'Maid In Manhattan' films! Get real Gina. This isnt a fairytale"
Gina tore off her apron, flung it aside and stalked of to change. "Asshole. . " she muttered under her breath. Oh how she hated him.
After she hastily changed and put a little make up on she dashed to the front just as Vaughn and Sydney walked in. 'wow' Gina thought awed. They looked so good together. Sydney was so beautiful. Gina had a spring in her step as she bounded over to them. "Hey Micheal Vaughn you have a really pretty girlfriend." Gina grinned. Vaughn smiled proudly putting his arm around Syd. Sydney blushed and mumbled thanks. Gina was shocked. Most women who looked as good as Sydney did were so used to compliments they just gave you a 'Yeah i know im beautiful' look. Sydney seemed so down to earth. Sydney glanced around and noticed Freddie leering at them from behind the counter. "Is he your boss?" Sydney asked Gina rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Hate him" she replied. "You want me to kill him for you?" Syd joked. "I would be forever grateful to you. . " Gina sighed dreamily. They all laughed then. "Hey where do you wanna get lunch?" Vaughn asked. "Anywhere but here!" Gina said.
"How about Ocean Grill. . Its just down the road. Do you like sea food Gina?" Sydney turned to her.
"Sure i love Seafood. . " Gina replied dubiously wondering how anybody could afford that place. The closest she could ever get to having a meal in that restaurant was maybe in her wildest dreams.
They turned to go then Vaughn linking his arm through hers on her right and Sydney quicky taking her left arm. Normally Gina would have felt intimidated. But with Sydney And Micheal Vaughn she felt strangely comforted and warm.
She had to restain her self from not gasping out loud at the car they had hired.
It was a pretty silver new shape BMW . It was spotlessly clean and had leather seats.
She sunk down in the backseat savouring the soft leather. She had never ridden in a car as luxirous as this. The radio came on as Vaughn turned the key in the ignition.
A Jennifer Lopez Song softly filled the interior of the car and Gina had to stop herself from laughing out loud. Suddenly Freddie didnt matter anymore. In fact nothing matttered anymore. For the first time in her life Gina Hewitt was truly happy. . .
Sloane watched from a distance as Gina got into the car. 'Not yet. . ' he mused. He wouldnt take Gina yet.
He would wait. . Just a little while and then when he Took Gina perhaps he could also ensnare Sydney. . . His lips twisted into a evil smile. . .

Watcha think? Please Review!

Gina seems really nice, i can see how her and vaughn would be related!!
sloane is a mean man who i hope get hurts really badly lol :P
loved it sweetie!!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more! :D update soon

That was great...
I hope Vaughn and Syd take
Gina back with them...
I wonder what role will Nadia play in this story...
Thanks for the pm.

Back