THIS FORUM SHOULD NOT EXIST! haha

i sort of dont agree with you because i also do watch other tv shows. so i think this forum should exist. sorry Milo..................

hmm yeah i don't watch a lot of shows religiously, but i like jag, csi and the agency...i think a lot of other shows are worth watching.

I agree....as great as Alias is there are other shows out there that I love to watch (Buffy, Angel, Charmed, American I., 8 Simple Rules, 24, ect) So there should be other forums.

i don't agree either.i watch other shows too and i enjoy this forum because none of my friends at school watch the same shows as i do so i can come here and talk about them.

I'm not an avid TV watcher so Alias is it for me. Movies, I watch if I'm with a friend or if it is Lord of the Rings, but besides that Alias is the only television I'll watch.

LMAO Milo47, you're hysterical. LMAO... But I like other shows, although Alias is the best. Angel, Buffy, Charmed, Crossing Jordan, they're all good, just not as good as Alias. LMAO Milo, you're funny... I don't know WHERE you got the idea for this thread. But the subtitle says it all: haha

I don't agree with you on that Milo. Alias is my favorite TV show and I watch it religiously but I like other shows. I watch Stargate SG-1, Enterprise, Andromeda and the reruns of Farscape :smiley:( Why did it have to get canceled when things were going good for Aeryn and John?).

All other shows that was mentioned were ok to watch too but ALias & 24 is my favourite.....I have recruited a lot of my friends to watch Alias & 24, the're hooked now!!!!!ha!!!!!!!!!!!
I am recruiter now!!!!!!

Back