This is how it was meant to be

I know this is way off topic :eek:fftopic: but does anybody know a remedy for drinking to much coffee? I am like fryed onit right now lol ok thanks.
I love your story!!!! :smiley:

Been really busy this week! back to school with mid-terms to study for all week. :(
Probably won't get much written this week. But me promise lots this weekend! :angelic:

the only way i can think of is mix it with decaf and slowly put less and less regular cofee, but i no what you mean on weekend i went on a retreat with some friends and I got sooooooooo hooked on coffee that its not funny..............although some of the things I do when I have had 5 cups of cofee is

Hope U like this part ( I do )

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

But as Vaughn closed his car door he herd a distinct, constant beeping sound coming from under him.

Sydney's POV

I had just started out onto the street when I herd it. A loud booming sound coming from behind me. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and said a quick prayer before I turned around to see Vaughn's car being blown to bits.

I swung my car around and drove back toward the burning vehicle. I got out and flinched from the heat, but still started to look for a sign of Vaughn.

I'd been searching in vain, and finding nothing, not even a body. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw it and started runing toward the iced over water.

It had a miracle that I saw his limp arm slip under the water. I tore off my jacket and dove into the hole in the ice.

The water hit me like a thousand needles and I couldn't help but shudder. I finally spotted Vaughn drifting donward. I swam toward him and grasped his hand- yanking him back upward. By the time I reached the surface my body was shaking uncontrolably and Vaughn's wasn't which wasn't a good sign.

I somehow managed to push him up onto the ice. Then with what strength I had left pulled myself out of the frigid pool.

The wind whisped about us as I gave Vaughn some of breath through his mouth. Several more times I had to breath through his lips before he shook coughing out water.

I got him on his feet and half dragged him- half helped him walk to my car. I layed him down in the back seat and cranked on the hot air, but I knew it wouldn't be enough.

"He needs direct heat of a bodies temperature" I told myself.

I unbuttoned his shirt and yanked off mine then layed on top of him with my spare blanket over top of us. All I could do was hope and pray he'd be alright.

Vaughn's POV

I was cold- no freezing, but I was slowly warming up. Yet this warmth was not from a blanket or heater. I felt pressure on my body. I was being weighed by something- no someONE.

A girl was on top of me, her skin was warm against my chest. She was shaking, sobbing and repeating "Please" over and over.

I know I recognized the voice, but I couldn't remember who. Then she uttered my name and immediately I knew who it was. Sydney Bristow- my secret love. The one I always hoped loved me in return.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her to stop her shaking. Then I whispered to her, " Why do you fear, I'm here for you...always"

Sydney's POV

I felt strong arms around me and right away stopped shaking. I herd a whisper in my ear and stopped crying.

"Vaughn?"

"VAUGHN!!"

Sydney threw her arms around Vaughn and started crying again, but this time out of joy.

"It's okay Syd...I'm here"

"But your car.. you were blown into the water... How did you-"

Vaughn cut her off.

"I herd the beeping in my car and ran, but the blast still hit me and knocked me unconcious into the water."

"For a while I couldn't think of what to do, but then my instincts kicked in"

Sydney was so frantically spitting out her explanations Vaughn had to slow her down.

"Shhhh...Sydney...we can talk about that later."

He kissed her then leaned back and sighed.

"We've both been gaurdian angels today"

Sydney laughed sweetly and laid her head down on his chest and offered.

"Maybe we should get out of here"

"Yah"

"We'll go to my house"

They got their shirts back on and drove to Sydney's house to dry up, but unknown to them was a black van following them and parking in front of Sydney's house on the opposite side of the street tracking their every move.

Really hope U like. sorry I didn't post for a while. finally got over a writers block.

maybe I'll get some more up tonight. ^_^

That was great... worth the wait, deffinantly. I want to know what happens! :smiley: I hate cliffhangers, can't you tell? lol I can't wait to see the next part, please keep it coming!

Thankz 4 the comments :D I apprecite them.
i got a little more( I mean a LITTLE) but i felt like posting it anyway.

Vaughn was still shaking as Sydnay helped him to the couch. She unfold a blanket and wrapped it around him. Vaughn motioned for her to sit next to him.

"Sydney?"

"What is it?"

"What were you going to tell...back at the warehouse?"

Sydney's head dropped

"Nothing"

A few moments of ackward scilence passes. Then Vaughn decided to break it. He lifted Sydney's head- he was still shaking.

"Syd... you can tell me "

"okay" she smiled weakly"look at you your freezing"

Vaughn ignored her comment and gently stroked Sydney's hair. Sydney leaned into his hand.

Sydney's POV

What am I going to do? I need to tell him, but the words just won't come. His hand is so cold.

Sydney moved nearer to Vaughn on the couch and started to unbutton his shirt.

"You really need to get out of these wet clothes off or you'll get hypothermia"

Vaughn was shaking even worse now and he couldn't get his fingers on a button. As Sydney took off his shirt he finally fell to the floor. Sydney rushed to his side.

"Vaughn...talk to me Vaughn"

"I'm. ..okay" he didn't sound convincing.

"Come on Vaughn...we've got to get you warm."

Vaughn got to his feet and Sydney helped him to the bathroom. She filled the tub ith hot water then went to get a bandage for her side.

sorry it wasn't much, but i really wanted to post it. hope u like :P

:redhair: :angelic:

this is so good! i love it. i was freaking out when i read the part about his car blowing up. and now who's watching them??? more soon pleeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys like it so far. I'll post more later after some more feedback.

Who's Exited for DAREDEVIL? I Am!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :rolleyes: :P :jump: :sigh:

Oh, def. me! :jump: My friends and I are already planning on all going together. lol It's going to be so great... 5 girls & 1 guy...lol. Should be so much fun! :D

Back