This is how it was meant to be

sorry i have not been able to post any more yet. i have got caught up in drawing a cool Daredevil picture of Jennifer. it so cool. :D Hope to post soon...keep up the posts.

It's me again...telling you all sorry. I have been working on a drawing of Jennifer as Elektra. I will post it when i am done. The Story is coming along. :smiley:

Hey it is me again...i am on spring break this week so i hope to get lots up...thanx 4 waiting.

hey AngelUnaware i like ur avatar

Hey guys...i would have posted already but i am having another one of those writers blocks. U guys can tell me what U think.

Should Vaughn get captured

Should Syd get captured

Neither

They get in trouble with Kendal

They have a day off

Or any open suggestions that U guys may have

replys would be very nice i am having trouble.

hey, this is a great story. i am not a very good writer myself, so i really don't know what to say except you are a great writter and i am sure every body eles thinks that too. i wish i could help more but i am sure that you will do great. :D keep it up,

~ :angelic: Unaware

thankyou for your replys...i have not had some in quite a while. i promise to write and get some more posted tonight. even if it is not that much.

i will consider getting them into trouble, thanx for the suggestion iLOv3vAuGhN.

please, suggest some more suggestions, thanx

okay, here goes what i got.

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

Vaughn looked up from his meal and looked at Sydney. Sydney smiled at him and he smiled back.

"So, how is it?" Sydney asked

"Huh? Oh, great. You are a good cook"

"Thankyou" Syd replied with a smile

"hey there is a hockey game on tinght, are up for watching it?" Vaughn questioned.

"Sure, that sounds great. I'll grab some popcorn."

As Sydney got out the popcorn and slid it into the microwave Vaughn went out to the living room to turn the game on. While Vaughn was waiting for Sydney the men in the black van finally had a good look at him.

"Can you get a clear snapshot?" asked the first man

"Yah, be ready to process it." replied the second man.

The Second man quickly adjusted his lense s othe pictures would be clear. THen he snapped ten to fifteen pictures.

ALmost imediately the pictures showed up on the first mans laptop. He then scanned them for a match.

"Micheal Vaughn" the first man stated when his computer had a match.

"Great, lets get this back to the boss before miss hot shot gets us into trouble." the second man said.

"She will blame us for missing her targt you know." the first man declared

"Yah, so we have to beat her back so we can get ourselves out of trouble before we are in it." the second man demanded.

The two men packed up and sped off. Inside, Sydney came out with the popcorn when they both herd a squeeling soind.

Vaughn ran to the window just in time to see a black van speed away. He only cought the first three characters of the license plate.

"47M, I only caught that much" Vaughn stated.

Sydney wrote it down before she answered.

"It is okay, we can figure it out" Sydney said as she walked over to Vaughn, " But right now we are missing the game"

She pulled him back over to the couch where he sat down and she laid her head on his chest. Vaughn planted a kiss on her head.

"Okay" he simply stated.

They watched the ate popcorn, and watched the gam till midnight., but when the game was over Sydney's phone rang.

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

there it is so far...hope u all like it. please reply.

:popcorn: i like how the story is going, you have got to keep goin. :Phonecall: and who is on the phone?!?! ahh...do not leave us hanging for to long....

~ :angelic: Unawear

Back