Season 5 This is really confusing!

ISpy10

Cadet
I got this article from aliasmedia.com and well.. you read it. What they're talking about never happened!

LOS ANGELES — "Alias" (search) stars Jennifer Garner (search) and Michael Vartan (search) might be hot-and-heavy off screen - but they're duking it out on the ABC drama.

"it wasn't really a fight. Well, all right, there was a fight scene," Vartan told SCI FI Wire about the dustup between his character, CIA agent Vaughn, and Garner's Sydney Bristow.

"But I was blindsided," Vartan said. "I just want to say that she took me completely by surprise and kicked my [butt]. And she stabs me too."

"Hey now!" Garner shot back.

The fight between Vaughn and Bristow is the continuation of last season's cliffhanger, when it was revealed that Sydney awoke in Hong Kong with the realization that two years have passed since her last memory.

The fight scene between Vaughn and Sydney occurs in an early third-season episode, according to SCI FI Wire.

"We already shot the scene," Garner said. "It was, as you can imagine, incredibly intense. And I did give him an actual pretty good wallop to the stomach, which I felt a bit guilty about later."

"Don't forget the elbow to the temple," Vartan added.

"And an elbow to the temple," she said. "But, you know, we're all OK. We're smiling. We're here."

What the heck are they talking about?? Syd and Vaughn never fought!

Please, next time becareful, there are many people on this board who do not wish to read spoilers. over at Alias Media beside every piece of news there are icons that indicate what they are. There are spoiler, mis, cast news, jen garner, Alias news Alias media and vartan. So next time if you're getting news from Alias Media please check their icon and place them in the proper space.
--Mandy :angelic:

The S/V fight sounds pretty awesome eventhough I don't want Vaughn to get hurt I think deserves a little butt kicking for giving up on Syd, I don't care if he thought she was dead.
I know it hadn't been two years, but did she give up on Vaughn when she thought he drowned in Almost Thirty Years? I don't think so.

Eryn

So thats what it was! In the preview on TV, sydney was bashing someone with this pole and now i know it was Vaughn! But i dont get why she was bashing his head in though....... i ll find out soon enough!

ISpy10 said:
So thats what it was! In the preview on TV, sydney was bashing someone with this pole and now i know it was Vaughn! But i dont get why she was bashing his head in though....... i ll find out soon enough!
he married someone else, while she was gone for 2 years ...

isn't that reason enough to bash his head ... :blink:

lol, not to be mean or anything, but....

If you pay attention to what they're saying the say that it happens early in the season 3 promo.

Oh well....Vaughn gets what he deserves.

Back