This is Travelling Show, the story of the Holotheater

I'm back. I posted a preview chapter here some time ago, now I'm back to promote the finished product. Travelling Show is the story of the Holotheater, a futuristic entertainment medium. I could gush all day about my new book, but instead I think I'll hit you with an editor-approved cover blurb.

The greatest star of the future’s biggest entertainment medium tells of his rise from humble beginnings.

Gabriel Anthony was a country boy who came to Hollywood in search of fame and fortune. At first, it didn’t quite go his way. Then, one night outside a Beverly Hills club, he’s whisked away by a mysterious billionaire, and offered a job that will change his life. He soon finds himself the star performer of the BroaderVision/Globe Holotheater Company, and virtually overnight, is catapulted to international stardom. Join Gabe, Hannah Girard, Peter Robertson Bruckweiler, and Dr. Yousef Nandrihar. Together they will establish a new industry and navigate it through the worlds of entertainment, politics, religion, and science, discovering in the process that certain kinds of fame are more challenging, complicated, and sometimes dangerous than they’d ever anticipated. This is Travelling Show, the story of the Holotheater, and of an invention that changes the world.

The style reminds me of a young Robert A. Heinlein. It's unusual to see any writer who can craft a narrative with this kind of page turning immediacy.
-Diana Birchall, Story Analyst, Warner Brothers Studios California (beta reader)

As it is my first novel this is a huge deal for me. Those who haven't seen a preview can find one on my new and improved blog page here: http://jamesconanblog.wordpress.com/preview-of-travelling-show/

And of course the book itself is available here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FCHF1U0/?tag=coolscifi-20

Hope you all enjoy it!

Not a bad little view count. Any of my Amazon sales come from here? Pipe up if so, I'm curious. Just thought I'd let CoolSciFi know that Travelling Show is now also available on Smashwords for just $2.89 US. Don't miss out on the Holotheater now.
Smashwords – View book
Anyone who knows eBooks should appreciate Smashwords. They offer a variety of formats for easy downloading to any device.
Almost forgot, those who do like the book can find/like me on facebook here: Log In or Sign Up to View
Thanks all. Wish me luck.

hee. saw the word 'holotheater' and thought it was some Lovecraftian horror ('The Holoth Eater')
holo-theater, okay.

Back