Politics This may make you feel old but.........

I know I saw a commercial for a new movie about her that's going to be on Lifetime and they mentioned it will be 10 years since she died this August. I can't believe it's been that long. I think I'm going to watch the movie it sounded interesting. It's called The Murder of Princess Diana ........ooooo.....are you wondering if something like that actually happened? I know I am.

Jesus. Let it lie, people. It's been 10 years. So bored of hearing about it. Yes it was sad, yes she was far too young. But it's time to get over it.

All these TV shows are so rubbish. There was no murder, it was just a tragic accident.

The only thing more boring than hearing about Diana's death is hearing about Elvis' death.

At the same time, I would consider it a key event of the past decade. I think there's no harm in recalling her every 5-10 years. And for some, of course, she was iconic.

I think that is very telling of what society values with all this hype about Diana's death 10 years ago, but not nearly as much coverage of Mother Teresa's death 10 years ago.

The British media hyped Diana to be this amazing paragon of virtue, but she wasnt as saintly as that. Yes her death was a tragedy, but I wish the media would just let the poor woman rest in peace for fucks sake.

Both Charles and Diana had many affairs...but they did do good things for charities and suchlike, they werent horrible people granted...but sometimes it get my back up how we still hear about it 10 years on. Mohamed Al Fayed isnt helping matters...stick to running Fulham and Harrods mate!!! Let both Di and Dodi rest in peace please!!!!

Back