this or that 2

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo that's tough

Have to say the 3rd. I love "Full Disclosure"!

Okay Better Friend: Francie or Will?

I remember the old days of the forum where Jack fans and Irina fans would do battle over that topic. :(

I'm of the school that Jack was a far better parent to Sydney than Irina was. :cool:

Jack loved Sydney more than his own life. Although he had trouble telling Syd that he loved her, he was always looking out for her best interests. He walked into a nuclear reactor to shut it down in order to save her from certain death.

If Irina loved Sydney, it wasn't motherly love. It was more like an affection that could shoved aside when more important things came up.

More than once, Irina told Sydney to get out of her way or else she'd have to kill her. In the finale, Irina and Sydney were in a fight to the death. When Irina ended up on the cracking skylight, Syd begged her mother to reach for her hand to get to safety. But Irina chose to reach for the Rambaldi artifact instead. Irina's love for herself outweighed love for her daughter, and for common sense.

More effective partner for Sydney: Dixon or Vaughn?

Dixon. They had each other's backs, but there was no subtext to give them problems. Also, Vaughn is more of a handler, right?

Fighting with knives or fighting with swords?

Fighting with swords is better in both offense and defense.

Knife fighting is more down & dirty in tactics. People who are skilled in knife fighting don't lead with the knife hand. They have the knife held at their hip with the tip pointed forward in defense, while the empty hand is held in a boxer's forward guard position. The empty hand leads with a punch to the face to stun, or a grab to pull the opponent off balance. A kick is also a possible opening or followup move. The knife hand waits for an opening in the enemy's defense brought about by the opening attack.

More effective non-agent for a mission: Will or Marshall? Why?

It's weird to say it, but Marshall. Both were in danger of sabotaging missions (fake accents, errant behavior), but Marshall has unparalleled skills that make him invaluable on hte few missions on which he embarks.

Weirder plotline? Doubles or SD-6 all over again (i.e. with Rachel)?

hmmm I'm going to have to say SD-6 all over again, only because I'm an Irina fan and the doubles works to my advantage

The weirdest plot though was (and granted it wasn't really a plot) the zombies in season 4......Nadia as a zombie, I still don't get it lol

Worse Derevko (morally) Irina or Elena?

Back