this or that

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man, i don't know. i think they appreciated each other more after lauren but they were more care free before her... um i'd have to go with pre lauren.

sark and rachel or tom and rachel?

Tom and Rachel without a doubt... They were so adorable... I really wish they had gone out before he died (n)

Which side of Lauren do you like the best: Lauren as the nice wife of Vaughn and a good agent, or a double agent sleeping with Sark.

Francie... think how many problems Danny would cause with Syd and Vaughn.

Who should've been in the last episode that wasn't: Will or Weiss

that's tough, but i'd have to say... will. he's sydney's oldest friend and should have been there.

would you have wanted to see sydney and vaughn's wedding or will's wedding?

Oh Facade! I love that episode! I just watched it last night! haha

Best Marshall moment: Saving Sydney when she was burried alive in the episode Tuesday, or when he stands up to Sloane in the series finale?

Oh they have to stay in it for a couple of years... they have to save the world for a little while longer before they settle down. :smiley:

Which new agent is better, Rachel or Tom?

Aw... definitely the planned proposal that he told the "head automotive salesman" at the Liberty Village used car dealership... it was so adorable! :love:

um... its getting hard to think of these now. haha. Lets see...

Who would win in an intelligence test: Rachel or Carrie

His mom.... they talked about his dad on the show quite a bit... but never his mom... :curious:

ok... lets go for even more creative... Which best explains Marshall's inabitily to speak in concise sentences: He was deprived of attention as a child or he's really a robot?

Can you tell it's almost 2 in the morning? haha

Sark... i would definitely tune in to just watch him for an hour. haha

Best Marshall phrase: his poem to Syd or his planned proposal to Carrie?

A.P.O... i dunno... i think i'm just partial to the name.. plus everyone important eventually joined anyway

Syd's days as a double agent or just as a straight up CIA operative

i liked it better when she was a double agent, always wondering if her cover would be blown...

i can't remember if i asked this before but... the season 3 finale or season 4 finale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back