This Time Around

So this doesn’t really have anything to do with the CIA but there are some fimilure characters, as you'll read. I don’t own any of the "Alias Characters (although I wish)" but I do own a few such as brook lexi, cole, Stacie and that’s it for now.

SUMMARY: Sydney gets the opportunity of a life time after highschool.the down fall of this is that she'll have to leave her 6 year long boyfriend Michael Vaughn. It’s 5 years later and there closer now than they know. They both have changed and both have gone through hard times, but can an old high school sweetheart relationship still last. Will the feelings they had for each other resurface or will they decide to just be friends? Vaughns a stockbroker and a damn good one at that, and Sydney is a well I haven’t figured out yet what she does but I will soon! Francie still owns her restraunt and is not evil (I liked fran!)...Well if your not completely bored yet read on...and tell me what you think and lastly…i’m not the best speller so bare with me please... :angelic:

Congratulations class of 2002 you made it! The atitorium erupted with cheers. The noise could be heard down the road.12 years ago they were in kindergarten doing fingerer painting. For some it wasn’t the end, for fall was just around the corner and college would start up. Others went to full time, or joined the navy. But on this day no one had a care in the world. No one except Sydney Bristow. For this met not only the end of high school drama but also a goodbye and a start to her self-independence.

“Syd why do you have to go to Paris! Honestly its soooo far away what am I going to go with out you?” “Brook! My job is in Paris my future is in Paris!” this explanation went unnoticed by Brook who continued to rant and rave while Sydney was packing her bags.” Are you coming home ever!”? “Brook we’ve been over this i'm coming home for the holidays.”

”How is Michael taking all of this?” “He’s not he’s upset and wont talk to me,” Sydney said while putting her head down to try and hide her hurt expression. Brook saw right through her though.”Syd maybe being mad at you when you leave is easier then being madly in love with you! Did you ever think of that?”

“Yeah I did I just…. I dunno I need him to be here I need to say goodbye” Sydney had tears coming to her eyes but blinked them away as Brook came over and gave her a hug “Aw sweetie things are going to be ok between you too, you’ll see 5 years down the road you’ll have little kids running around and a house out of the city to raise them! You’ll see!”
“Nah Brook its over…we broke up we both agreed that it wouldn’t work out I mean I’m going to be in Paris and him in L.A and phone calls and mail just wouldn’t be enough…so last night on the phone…out 6 year relationship ended.” Sydney said as the tears rolled down her cheek.

“Syd why didn’t you tell me I would have came over!” “I kinda needed to be alone yeah know” “I understand” there moment was Interrupted by a knock at the door which Mrs.Bristow stood behind ”Sydney its time to go sweetheart.”

“Alright mom I’ll be down in a minute ok”
“alright is this your last bag Irina asked grabbing the stranded bag.”
“Yeah that’s it” “alright I’ll go put it in the car. Hurry down you has a flight to catch.”
“Alright I’ll be down soon.” And just like that she was gone. Sydney turned to face Brook once again who found her crying. “Well I guess this is really goodbye.” Brook said crying

“yeah but not forever! I am coming back I promise!”
Sydney said giving her friend a hug that they were both reluctant to let go of one another. They walked down the stairs Sydney took one final look at her surroundings before she continued to walk out onto the porch.
Brook and Sydney just stood there for what felt like forever, but in reality is was a few seconds

“I wish I could come with you to the air port but I still have to go pack up my room!” brook exclaimed “its alright I think its best for both of us that you don’t go.” Brook laughed” yeah cause they would throw me in jail for running on the runway trying to stop the plane. "They both laughed at this.” I’m really going to miss you Syd!” Brook said as her tears over powered her and were now rolling down her face
"I’m gunna miss you to Brook don’t go and try and replace me ok!” Sydney said while giving brook one final hug goodbye. “That’s impossible and you know it! Don’t go trying to replace me either.” “Never” “well you better go your dads waiting” Sydney just nodded and stepped down off the patio and looked one final time at brook before walking over to the car. “Later Brook” Sydney said opening to car door. Brook smiled at her remark “later Syd” the car pulled out of the driveway and was down the road. Brook waited until the car was out of sight before getting into her own car and driving home.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~-Airport-~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Sydney and her parents were waiting for her plane to be called to board. Jack was lecturing Sydney on how college boys are no good and can’t be trusted. Irina was just watching them argue in amusement, dreading the time the plane would take her daughter from her. She had been through the goodbyes before with the older daughter Lexi but for some reason this one was different. She felt her and Sydney were closer than her and lexi. None of what she was thinking changed the fact that she was now stuck with Jack 24/7.

Had she have been in a better mood this would excite her. Irina looked around the airport at the passer bys as she saw someone that caught her eye. Michael Vaughn.He was slowly walking towards them as if scared that he was doing the wrong thing, but once his eyes met with Irina’s there was no going backfiring turned to Sydney “Sydney you have a late goodbye.” Sydney looked at her questionly then Irina looked over at Michael and Sydney followed her gaze. Her eyes landing on Michael.
"Oh my god I didn’t think he would come!” Sydney jumped up from her seat and ran over to Michael latching herself around him in a hug that she never wanted to end, and when she pulled back she realized she was crying.”Hey I didn’t think you would come, you…you said you weren’t going to.” Michael wiped to tears from her eyes” my plans changed I couldn’t let you go with out saying goodbye I love you to much, and I would just beat myself up about not coming here later.”
Now it was Michael’s turn to cry

“I’m going to miss you so much Syd, you have no idea how much I even thought about getting a ticket and going with you if it met I didn’t have to say goodbye. If there was anything I could do or say to make you stay I would, but I don’t think anything can stop you from going. I know that you’re going to meet someone in Spain.”

“Michael I.” “ No let me finish…I know your not going to stay single forever, but I just wanted you to now that I love you so much and that I’ll always love you no matter what. I’ll never forget you, and that these past 6 years with you have been the best of my life.”
Sydney started crying not being able to hold back her tears any longer. “ I don’t think I could have made it through high school with out you there with me and I’m thankful for every minute we spent together…and if things were different and we were older I would ask you to marry me…but things are different and I have to say goodbye. Never in a million years did I think that I would be saying goodbye to you knowing you wouldn’t be coming back…but I have to...goodbye Sydney and I hope you have a good life.”

Michael was now crying just as hard as Sydney was “Michael I promise we’ll see each other again no matter what ok. And I love you too I love you soo soo much Michael it kills me to have to leave you, but I have to I’ll never forget you. Or us…never, know that I love you forever no matter what, and that this isn’t goodbye forever.” They were both crying hysterically getting sympathy looks from passer bys Sydney leaned in and gave Michael one final kiss goodbye, not wanting to let go.
There goodbye was cut short when the load speaker came on over the airport “we are now boarding flight 4736 to Paris, France and we will be seating at this time rows A through M please move forward thank you.” “Sydney reluctantly let go of Michael.” That’s me.” Michael’s eyes were still red from crying as were Sydney’s. Jack and irina stood from their seats waiting patently near the boarding entrance not wanting to disturb to the. “Well I guess this is goodbye.” Michael said trying to smile for Sydney to let her know that her would be alright “ yeah I guess it is…I’m gunna miss you Michael.”

"I’m gunna miss you too Syd, but like you said we’ll meet again sometime.” “Promise...” “ I promise” they gave each other one final hug before Sydney walked over to her parents “I hate to say it but I got to go.” “Were all going to miss you Sydney, and remember what I told you!” “ I know dad college guys are jerks”

“that’s right just remember that.” “You come any time you want ok don’t hesitate!” Irina said crying while giving her daughter a hug. “ I will mom you can count on it” (Final call for rows A through M, final call) “well you better get going” jack said blinking back tears “ yeah I’ll call you when I land ok.” “You better” bye mom by dad” she said giving them both one final hug before walking over to the stewardess who was taking tickets.
While she was waiting for her to check her passport she look one final time over to were her parents were she looked for Michael there eyes locked for one final time before she was handed back her pass port and ushered onto the awaiting plane.

~5 years later~

”Vaughn”….”Vaughn”…”VAUGHN!” Weiss yelled at his friend who had crashed at his house the following night “…hmm what Weiss...” Vaughn asked half asleep “man you got to get up your going to be late for work!” “What time is it?” Vaughn asked not moving from his position on the couch.

“Its 9:45 you have 15 minutes to get your kester up and moving!” at this statement Vaughn jumped up off the couch and ran towards the bathroom “see you at work mike don’t be late Mike you cant afford another one! Dixon’s not going to be happy if you are!” Weiss yelled from the living room.

“Weiss wait I’m ready and I need a ride to work if u don’t mind.” Mike came out of the room with and untucked dress shirt pants not completely zipped and his hair still looked like he had just got up. “No wonder you and Stacie get into fights I would kick you out too if I had to wake up to that. “Weiss said with a smile. “Eric shut up and come on were going to be late!” mike said rushing passed him and out the door “oh so now you want to go!”

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
_~_~_~_~_~

Mr. Vaughn you have been late 4 times this week! Not including the day you called off work! Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t fire you right now! “Dixon exclaimed banging on the table startling Vaughn “because you cant afford to lose me sir I’m your best broker sir. “Vaughn stated afraid Dixon might blow smoke “yes you are my best but what good do you do me sitting at home eating bon bons Mr. Vaughn!” Vaughn knew he was in trouble Dixon never used ‘Mr’ unless someone was in some deep sh**.

"Sir I promise this is the last time!” “Michael whether you plead with me or not I got to suspend you it’s the rules I warned you more than enough to pick up your slack and yet here you are late once again…. not only do you make yourself look childish but you make me look bad too! What am I supposed to my boss!” “I don’t know Sir…what kind of work will I be doing in replace of hitting the books.”

“You’ll be filing paper until further notice show yourself out ” with that Dixon went back to working on the mountain of paper work that he himself was supposed to have gotten done.

Vaughn walked out of his office only to be greeted with Weiss “so how did it go in there?” Vaughn lifted his head to look at Eric to see him smiling but he wasn’t “I got laid off…Vaughn said grimly

“well what did you expect I mean…I mean mike I know your life isn’t cake right now but if you want revenge on all the He** Stacie put you through you got to show her you’re a bigger man and show her your better off with out her and for god sakes take a shower!” Vaughn some what smiled at Weiss “thanks Weiss I’ll be sure to do that…and your right I do need to get it together, but umm I umm I was wondering if I could maybe…”

“Yes you can stay with me Mike I’m not gunna keep you out I the cold and I do have a spare bedroom I don’t know why you slept on the couch!”

“Thanks Weiss I owe you big time and I’ll be sure to find the bed from now on.” “Good and yes you do owe me big. Now if you excuse me I have new clients coming in from New York and have to go study up.” “By Eric see yeah at home...weiss stopped in his tracks. “ EW don’t say that it sounds like were dating and your really going to hurt my mojo! How am I supposed to score with the ladies if you sound like my wife!” Weiss said with a smile Vaughn just smiled back before saying “later hunny” Weiss laughed “oh man what did I get into” he said as he walked away.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
_~_~_~_~_~_

It was times like these when Vaughn really thought of Sydney, he wondered if he was childish for still thinking of her after all of these years. He often wondered if she ever thought of him like he thought of her. If she even remembered him.

Little did he know that she constantly thought of him and not just when she was upset and wishing to be in his arms but also when a guy would ask her out or when ever she was cleaning out her closet and would come across his lettermen’s jacket and the box of love notes the two had written each other over there years of dating, the pictures of them together. She kept them well hidden so that her roommate didn’t find them and ask questions that would only make her cry because she missed him so much.

Sydney sat on her bed reading her book and every once in awhile her eyes would close only to be snapped open when ever she would drop her book on her lap scaring herself as she slowly drifted to dreamland. After fighting her sleep as long as she could she finally decided to turn in and put her book on her nightstand and got under the covers. She was about to turn off her lamp when she heard a knock at the door and a soft…”Sydney”
“yeah Francie” Sydney said sitting up in bed “can I come in”

“of course come on in” seconds later Francies face appeared from her door way. “What’s wrong sweetheart “Sydney said getting worried Francie came over and sat down right next to Sydney “soo umm I think my and Cole are done” Francie said half smiling half frowning”oh my god what happened! Sydney exclaimed quickly becoming wide awake “well I went out to the mall after work to get his gift for Christmas and I saw him…with some girl”

Sydney’s mouth dropped she knew Cole for 3 years and never thought he would do something like this ever! Regret sank in “oh Francie I’m sorry I should have never set you two up this is all my fault!” “You didn’t tell him to cheat Syd and yes you did set us up but I could have said no this isn’t your fault and me and Cole well it was just a matter of time before we were done for.”

“And now that I’m not attached anymore we could…umm we could go back to our old bachlurette selves again!” Francie exclaimed excitedly, which made Sydney laugh “Fran I love you to death but don’t you think were maybe a little to old for our old bacholorette selves!”
“Sydney Sydney Sydney what am I going to do with you were never to old to party!” Sydney just laughed “well if your ok can we talk about our party selves tomorrow I have to get some sleep so I can keep my job.”

“Ok but don’t think I’m going to forget just because you put the conversation off! Francie stated getting up off the bed and walking over to the door “and don’t you forget that you still have to tell me what happened!” “Oh trust me it was nothing important, I threw all the stuff I had of his out on the lawn and I told him I never want to see him again.”
“Well I’ll here the rest tomorrow unless you want to tell me now”? “No you need to get some sleep there will be time later for me to tell you how I humiliated him ok.” I look forward to it Fran.” Sydney said while Francie was shutting her door. It was moments after that, that Sydney finally turned off her light and fell into a deep slumber.

sooo how is it...worth continuing ? :thinking:

Okay it's really good, but what you may want to do so it's easier to read ( and this is just me so you don't have to but it may help) is when you're writing what people say separate it from the paragraph like this:

" Lauren, you're the most beautiful girl in the world, come away with me." Vaughn said ( lol)
" OKay!" says I.

lol, like that so that it's easier for people to read, somehow long paragraphs are harder to read. but really this is an awsome start! if you do continue, i'd loveee a pm !

i agree with ^ but even if you don't, dude, you HAVE to continue!
i've been looking for a new fic to read and this is perfect!

can't wait for an s/v meeting which i hope will happen soon!

please pm me when you update

luv JuJu :harp:

thanks for the reveiws everybody and sydneyluvsvaughn4eva thanks for the advice i'll try and do that in the next chapter i'm writing i have added all of you that have asked to my pm list. i'm writing another chapter now soo it should be up today. thanks again :D

i love it! i agree with them about the paragraph forming and what not, it'll be alot easier for people to read. can i get a PM? i looove this

PM LIST

gucci_94
peanutbutter
berry_kyoote_spy88
sabbiee_co
Bubbles
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
syd26
Vaughnlover15
hannahb

did i miss anyone?? let me know i'm typing a chapter up now it should be up soon! thanks for the reviews!

ok so let me know what you think :thinking: sorry if it sucks and i hope the paragraphs and that are better if i'm still doing it worng just let me know ok ;)

Chapter 2

The Next day
Michael walked into Francie's resturant (they never gave out the real name soo yeah) it was one he had never been in before but heard great things about it from his coworkers. Michael was seated shortly after arriving.

He got stares from couples sitting off in the distance as well as young women who looked like they were out having lunch with friends. The thought of everyone looking at him made him uneasy and uncomfortable. He was looking around when he saw a women approaching him. "can’t a man eat” Michael said under his breath.
“Hi I’m Francie Calfo (I forgot her last name someone wanna correct me?) I’m the owner and manager of this resturant and I couldn’t help but notice you seem to be sweating profusely, and I was wondering if maybe you thought it is to warm in here”?
Vaughn laughed “no, no I’m sorry I just get nervous when people are staring at me and a lot of people seem to be, its kinda a mental thing.” Vaughn mentally slapped himself at his stupid use of words. This women was beautiful and this only made him sweat more
“Oh well maybe I could move your seat to make you more comfortable perhaps the bar”? Vaughn thought this over.
“Um that would be nice thank you.” Vaughn said smiling “great well then just follow me.” Vaughn obliged and got up but stopped before walking away and looked at the drink and food at his table Francie must have been watching him “oh don’t worry we’ll make you a new plate and get you a knew drink.”Francie said with a smile
“You don’t have to do that I mean it’s not necessary.” Francie just smiled “honestly its ok don’t worry about it.” Francie continued to walk over to the bar. Vaughn couldn’t help but realize how attracted he was to Francie.but as soon as the thought came into his mind he dismissed it realizing he just broke up with his girlfriend and getting attached just one day later gave him a reputation he didn’t care for.
Francie seated him then proceeded to work. It wasn’t but five minutes later his food arrived once again. He started eating and watched as francie was caring to the others seated at the bar. He had to admit the food was delicious. Francie came over and refilled his pop “is everything ok”? Francie asked with a smile

“Yes its delicious.” Michael said smiling back praying he had nothing in his teeth.Francie's expression didn’t falter so he must not have. “You seem to have cold down, I mean your not sweating as much.” Francie stated praying he didn’t take this the wrong way.
Vaughn just laughed, “yeah I am better,thank you, I’m Michael Vaughn by the way.” Vaughn said extending his hand to shake Francies. She smiled at his gesture.
“Well its nice to meet you Michael” god he was hot Francie thought to herself. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you around here before is this your first time dinning with us”? Francie asked
“Um yeah but it wont be my last.” Vaughn replied with a smile “my buddies at work come here all the time and they’re always telling me how much they love it, and I finally had time to stop in and see for myself.” Michael said smiling “well I thank your buddies for business and good company.” Francie hoped her last comment went unnoticed, but it didn’t Michael's smile only got bigger.

“Yes they said they had good food but they failed to mention the beautiful boss.” There he had said it. So what if he starts dating someone new Stacie never wanted to talk to him again, and what was he supposed to do be single forever. What was he thinking she was probably just trying to be friendly she’s not hitting on me! He thought to himself.

Francie smiled and was about to reply when her replacement came over and tapped her on the shoulder telling her she could leave.Francie was disappointed that she had to leave but she couldn’t be late for her appointment. Francie put a smile on her face and turned to look at Vaughn.

“Well I have to go this is my assistant manager Ashley she’ll make sure you’re taken care of….” Francie paused before continuing, “don’t be a stranger come in again soon ok.”This comment made Vaughn smile “couldn’t stop me if you tried” Vaughn said innocently. “Goodbye Michael.” “Bye Francie” and just like that she walked away. Vaughn finished up his food paid his bill and left a very generous tip.

His next stop was his old apartment he had with Stacie. He was going to stop and get his stuff and leave his key, he knew Stacie would be at work, which made things a whole lot easier.

Vaughn pulled up to the apartment and got his key out to open the door. He was putting his key into the lock and was about to turn it when Stacie opened the door. Not only did her presences surprise him but also her expression, she was smiling for what reason Vaughn had no idea.
“Michael were have you been I have been trying to call you all day!” she exclaimed hugging him. Funny he thought his phone hadn’t rang all day. “I umm was out…why do you look so happy to see me, don’t you remember you kicked me out. “Vaughn asked with a curious look.

“Yes and I have been doing some thinking, and I think we both said some things that we didn’t mean last night…”she paused looking at him innocently “well at least I know I did, I was upset and my emotions got the better of me. I’m sorry” Vaughn was speechless no more than 24 hours ago she wanted to behead him and make him a mantle what was she on he thought to himself.
“Well Stacie I’m sorry but it’s going to take me more time to recover than just a simple sorry, I mean you kick me out it seems like every week! What kind of relationship is that!” Vaughn said his voice raising.

That’s when it happened Vaughn felt that if he had been looking out a window he would have seen a black cloud cover the bright blue sky “well excuse me for having an opinion Michael!” Stacie howled at him “I cant believe you I apologize to you I stay home so that I can find you to make sure your ok!” that last comment made Vaughn feel like a jerk. “Look I’m sorry Stacie I...I think I over reacted...”

Vaughn stopped at when he heard a loud crashing noise, which sounded like pots, and pans had just crashed to the floor. “What was that”? Vaughn asked his anger returning Stacie looked everywhere but his eyes “umm the cat.” She said quickly “Stacie we don’t have a cat!” Vaughn said trying to get passed her and into the apartment. “Oh I umm found it outside and I just couldn’t let him wonder around…”Stacie was cut off at the force of Vaughn pushing himself passed her and walking over to where he heard the noise. When Vaughn got closer the sight he saw made him sick.

Ok so not that big of a cliff hanger but still some what of one…so ell me what you think and I tried breaking down the paragraphs…how did I do :thinking: …pm me if you have anymore advice...don’t hesitate if it needs help tell me I’ll listen.let me know if you asked for a pm and didn’t get one 2. I don’t know if I’ll post more tonight but maybe I’m off on Christmas break so the next chapter isn’t far off. Hope you like it and thanks for reviewing

awesome chap..i hate cliffhangers lol! ur getting a hang with the paragraphs..its better this time around :smiley: cant wait for the next chapter!

Yay, that was good, but Vaughn can't date Francie, what about Syd??? Your getting better at the paragraph thing, don't forget to start a new line when someone different speaks :smiley: Great update, more soon!!!!

Thanks for the PM!!

WOW!
that was a really good chapter!

and francie's last name is Calfo

the paragraphs were great and oh god, i don't want to sound mean or anything, but what I do is that before and after anyone starts talking, i put a line between.

basically, anytime you hit enter and start a new line, leave a space there

but that chapter was really good
and is stacie cheating on him?
aww no!

update soon and i'm glad to see the next chapter isn't too far off! thanks for the pm!

wanttobew/MV said:
Can i get a pm?
[post="1119779"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

of course you can :D

gucci_94 said:
Yay, that was good, but Vaughn can't date Francie, what about Syd???  Your getting better at the paragraph thing, don't forget to start a new line when someone different speaks :smiley:  Great update, more soon!!!!
Thanks for the PM!!
[post="1119814"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

why cant vaughn date francie?hmm i wasnt gunna go down that road but now i'm not sure :D vaughn doesnt know sydney lives anywhere near him...soo what about sydney??? :D i'm trying with the paragraphs ;) and i'll remember the new sentence thing. thanks for the advice ;) thanks for the review (y)

Bubbles said:
WOW!
that was a really good chapter!

and francie's last name is Calfo

the paragraphs were great and oh god, i don't want to sound mean or anything, but what I do is that before and after anyone starts talking, i put a line between.

basically, anytime you hit enter and start a new line, leave a space there

but that chapter was really good
and is stacie cheating on him?
aww no!

update soon and i'm glad to see the next chapter isn't too far off! thanks for the pm!

[post="1119873"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol thanks for the last name...i'm now hitting myself because i thought thats what it was but i wasnt sure so i made a new one...ok i'll change it now ;) and you dont sound mean if you see something i need to fix tell me :smiley: i actually like advice because it makes me better...hopefully that is. :blink: and i dont know whats in the kitchen yet :lol: but when i figure it out it will make vaughn sick....like is said it did...thanks for the review (y)

Back