This Time Around

Loved the update!!!

Hm, but Vaughn CANNOT date Francie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

We all know he belongs to syd ;)

But if it's necessary for the story, you're the writer :smiley:
So don't mind me, humble reader, hehe :whistle:

Thanks for the PM!

yes you can get a pm.....i have some teasers...i had every intention of posting another chapter and then my computer crashed!!! so i'm a little behind i'm gunna post the spoilers then later when i get back home i'll post the chapter :smiley: i hope you guys are still intersted in this story......but here we go

*teaser*
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME!"michael yelled no longer able to hold back. "
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"So i was umm wondering if maybe you werent doing anything later we could go do something"?Michael asked suddenly starting to sweat heavely."Are you asking me out"?
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Hello...i'm umm i'm Wei..Eric...i'm Eric" Sydney started laughing "well its nice to meet you weis-Eric." hes really cute sydney thought to her self.how is it this man is single?
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"wow almost 6 years and shes still as beautiful as when she left...more beautiful really...sitting here i'm now realizing how much i have actually missed her."

ok so there not that great and there not the ones i wanted to use but i couldnt find the other ones so i have these...i'll post later!

as promised...i hope this doesnt suck like i think it does...i kinda typed it in a hurry...let me know what you think ;)

Previous
Vaughn stopped at when he heard a loud crashing noise, which sounded like pots, and pans had just crashed to the floor. “What was that”? Vaughn asked his anger returning Stacie looked every where but his eyes “umm the cat.” She said quickly “Stacie we don’t have a cat!” Vaughn said trying to get passed her and into the apartment. “Oh I umm found it outside and I just couldn’t let him wonder around…”Stacie was cut off at the force of Vaughn pushing himself passed her and walking over to where he heard the noise. When Vaughn got closer the sight he saw made him sick.

Authors note- ok so this next chapter is kind of in sydneys POV not completely.

~Sydney and Francie’s apartment~

Sydney was lying asleep on the couch when the sound of the door slamming and francie’s voice soon after filled the air.”Sydney Sydney Sydney wake up I have to tell you what happened to me today!” Francie exclaimed shaking Sydney to wake up

“What Fran!” Sydney said some what eritated that her afternoon nap got disturbed.

“The most gorgoues guy came into the diner today! Oh my god he was like…he was like…I don’t know how to describe him,but I felt like I’ve known him all my life and we had just met!”Francie said smiling ear to ear.

Sydney had managed to sit up from the couch and get most of the sleep out of her eyes before responding to Francies comment.

“that’s great Francie so whats this undescribable mans name?”

“well I remember his first name was Michael…”Sydneys heart did a flip flop at the mention of the name Michael as it usually did,but this time it felt different.

“but I cant really remember his last name it was kinda different give me a few minutes I’ll think of it.”

“well so whats the follow up on him, I mean you guys talked right.”Sydney asked half into what she said and half thinking about her Vaughn.Then then thought hit her he wasn’t hers anymore for all she knew he probably was married and had children of his own.then the guilt trip hit her if she hadn’t left they might have still been together.

“Vaughn now I remember his name was Michael Vaughn! I’m being ridiculous I spent like 3 minutes talking to him and already I’m talking about him like he’s my boyfriend…Sydney…hello Sydney francie finished her last sentence waving her hand up and down infront of Sydneys face.

Sydney was numb it cant be right how is it that in all the places there are to live in the world he lives in L.A, and in all the places to live in L.A he lives in here general area.This cant be happening…Sydneys head was spinning.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Vaughn and Stacies Apartment

“who the hel* are you”? Vaughn asked as his voice was rising.Micahels eyes never left the half dressed mans face.Before him stood a young man around vaughns age and he was only wearing his boxers.
”I’m Ryan Stacies boyfriend who are you.”Ryan asked not fearing mikes threatening glare.
Michales heart was ripped apart.He was tired of being cheated on ever since Sydney that’s all he got were women that were never loyal.Michael turned to Stacie whos face remained expressionless. “how long has this been going on”? he asked his voice cracking as he did so.

Stacie was looking everywhere but his eyes. “umm…about 3months.” She said shaking her head. “can someone explain whats going on please!” Ryan asked his anger appearing on his face.

“well Ryan shes been playing us both.Word of advice leave her shes nothing but a cheat and you will only be left alone and hurt in the end.” He said the last part looking straight at Stacie. “Stacie is this true”?

“Ryan I was going to tell you! I didn’t mean for you to find out this way i…”

“Save it I don’t need this felgercarb.” Ryan said walking past Michael and Stacie and into the bedroom. He emerged moments later with pants and a t-shirt and a back pack thrown over his sholder.he walked over to her like he was going to say something but all he did was shake his head at her and walk out the door

“Ryan please!”Stacie pleaded latching onto Ryans arm.” He just shrugged her off and walked out the door. Stacie turned to Michael and for the first time since he found Ryan she looked into his eyes “I cant believe you! You are so worthless! Ahh I cant believe I ever went out with you!”

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME! I TRUSTED YOU STACIE I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING YOU WANTED! WE ARE THROUGH! HAVE A NICE LIFE!” Michael said screaming and walked past her and out the door.There yelling had made some of the other residents look out there doors.he was greeted with a lot of curious eyes as he walked down the hallway.

Stacie sounds like a bit of an a$$!! Please lose her, she's rubbish :(, but the story is FAB!! When are S/V gonna catch up?? Soon I hope, Vaughn CANNOT date Francie, its just wrong!! C'mon its Francie: the Francinator, she and Vaughn, its like chalk and cheese, they just don't go together!!

Thanks for the PM, update soon!!

Okay, dude, great update!!!

Yay! Syd knows about Michael! Soon they'll meet again, then marry and have a happy life together! Right? :D

Poor Michael by the way :(

Oh and, Syd and Weiss? A couple? 🇳🇴 :P

gucci_94 said:
Stacie sounds like a bit of an a$$!!  Please lose her, she's rubbish :(, but the story is FAB!!  When are S/V gonna catch up?? Soon I hope, Vaughn CANNOT date Francie, its just wrong!!  C'mon its Francie: the Francinator, she and Vaughn, its like chalk and cheese, they just don't go together!!

Thanks for the PM, update soon!!
[post="1131182"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol chalk and cheese huh?dont worry i have it all planned out..you'll see i'll start typing tonight so new chapter soon :smiley:

vaughnsgurl4lf said:
good story can i have a pm when u update? thanx
[post="1131489"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sure can ;)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~CHAPTER 3~</span>

Sydney and Francie's apartment

Francie was waving her hand in front of Sydney’s face to get Sydney to come back to life she just seemed like she was in a dream world “Sydney…SYDNEY!”

Sydney immediately jumped out of her trans that she was in when she heard francie yell in her ear…
“Yeah francie” she replied half concisely

“Ok Syd what just happened? You like went dead there for awhile.”

“Sorry Fran I just…I just have a lot on my mind right now can we talk about this later”? Sydney pleaded with Francie. Francie was going to question Sydney’s sudden urge to be alone but let it be, the look on her face told her not to push it.

“All right Syd but are you sure your ok.” Francie asked worried that something was up that she wasn’t telling her.

“Yeah Fran I’m just really tired, work kicked my butt today.” Sydney replied putting on a fake smile hoping Francie would fall for it. She seemed to take on to it because her facial expression seemed to lighten a little.

“well do you want something to eat I was about to make me
some dinner”? Francie asked standing back up from her spot on the floor.

“Um no I’m not really hungry.” In truth she had lost her appetite upon hearing news about Michael.

“Alright why don’t you try sleeping in your bed I’m sure its more comfortable then that old couch.”

Sydney let out a laugh “I like this old couch I’ve caught a lot of Z’s on this old thing.” Sydney said to Francie whose back was facing her as she looking through the refrigerator.

“Yeah and I’m sure a lot of back and neck aches as well.” Francie replied laughing at her own comment
Sydney smiled “whatever Francie.” Sydney said before walking into her room and closing her door.

She immediately pick up her laptop on her bed and opened it and turned it on. Once the desktop was loaded and ready for continuing she just sat there starring at it. What am I thinking even if it is him what is anything I’m gunna do help the situation.

Then again she had no idea what she was doing, it was just an instinct that she came in and turned on her computer. He probably doesn’t even remember me she thought to herself, her eyes started getting heavy again as she sat there starring at her computer. She shut her laptop and sat it down on her nightstand.

She decided to take a shower to cool off a little and calm herself down from the hype she had put herself in. while she was in the shower she heard the phone ring figuring Francie would get it she didn’t bother to move from under the hot water. The phone rang two more times before Sydney decided to get it her self.

Cursing under her breath she stepped out of the warm shower put a towel around her and walked into her room. She was greeted with the cold air around her as she ran over and picked up the phone before the answering machine picked it up.

“Hello”
“Hi I’m looking for a Sydney Bristow.” The voice said just above a whisper. Sydney could recognize the voice but couldn’t place were she heard it from.
“This is she.”
“Sydney…this is Brook…umm Brook Anderson we went to high school together...”
Sydney jumped up from her bed it didn’t take her long at all to figure out who was on the other line
“BROOK! Omg how are you!” Sydney said half yelling into the phone the excitement she felt was overwhelming and she couldn’t stop smiling.

“I’m good…I just moved to L.A about 2 weeks ago and my husband mentioned your name one day and I found out you two work together.”
Sydney smile got bigger if it was humanly possible “your…Your married”?
She heard Brook laugh on the other line “yeah 3 years you wont believe who to either.”
“Let me guess either someone we hated or someone that was a complete nerd.” She heard brook laugh again
“Yup lets see how good your memory is…senior year 3rd period gym do you remember the guy who was on the heavier side and could never win at any event we played in gym, and everybody would make fun of him.”

Sydney racked her brain for the answer…she always had gym with Michael and seeing him in shorts and a muscle shirt always seemed to be more interesting then the actual class.
“Hmm the only name that comes to mind in Shawn Porter, but I don’t think he would have been your type…ever.”

she heard brook mumble something that she couldn’t hear then it hit her. “Brook Elizabeth Anderson! You married Shawn porter!” Sydney started laughing at the sight of this
“yes I did he’s not over weight anymore, he’s really the best thing that ever happened to me Sydney.”
Sydney smiled at Brooks normal life wishing hers was that easy “that’s great Brook you sound so happy.”

“I am happy Sydney, but hey I won’t keep you it’s getting late, but maybe we can get lunch sometime this week and catch up”?

“Yeah that would be great you know how to reach me or you know just have Shawn tell me, I don’t think I’ve seen him in work before though.”
She heard Brook laugh “I’m telling you Sydney you wont believe its him when you see him.”

“I can’t wait to see you, and Shawn! I’ve just been so lost since coming back from Paris. You know I’ve meant people but I miss everybody back home.”

“Yeah I think I know what you mean college about killed me but I got through it. Shawn and me went to the same college and that’s how we meant up. But I miss everybody too. You know what are you free tomorrow? I know its short notice and all but I cant wait to see you.”

Sydney thought for a second…tomorrow “yeah actually I think I am.”

“Great have you ever heard of Fracies Diner…its off of…” Sydney broke in laughing slightly “yes I am defiantly familiar with that resturaunt my friend owns It.” she said smiling thinking of her friends accomplishment.

“Really, wow you do know everybody…Brook laughed well I guess something’s never do change then. Well I get an hour for lunch at like 12:15 so is that good”?

“Yeah that’s awesome actually I get lunch at 12 so I’ll get us a table.” Sydney said laughing at her stupid comment “I mean I’ll meet you there we should have no problem getting a table. Sure that place gets busy during lunch rush but Fran will save us a table.”
Brook laughed
“Alright well I’ll see you there I have to go Shawn just got home.”
“Ok Brook nice talking to you I’ll see you tomorrow.”
“Bye”
“Bye”

Sydney sighed and hung the phone back up. She was still smiling from ear to ear thinking about the blast from the past she just had. And all it took was a gust of wind to come through her open window for her to realize that she was still naked and that the shower was still running. Jumping up from her spot on her bed she ran into her bathroom and turned the water off. She went back into her room to change into some pj’s and went in search of Francie.To tell her about her crazy conversation.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Vaughn lay awake in his bed at Weiss’s house thinking about a bunch of nothing. He had heard Weiss go to bed moments ago and he knew that he could sneak out onto the couch to watch some TV but he didn’t have enough energy to get out of bed.

So instead he laid awake. His thoughts suddenly changed to the resturaunt owner he had met earlier that day “Francie” he said smiling. He felt a gust of wind come from the window and tickle his bare skin he laid clad in his boxers with no covers covering himself. Instead of pulling the covers over him he got out of bed and went over and shut the window down.
He sat there looking out at the ocean for a long time his eyes wondered to the stars above. He remembered when he was little his dad told him that if he picked a star and made a wish and a shooting star crossed the sky his wish would come true. Even though when he was younger he didn’t believe this myth but despite his thoughts he made a wish.

And whispered “please let me be happy, make my life mean something.” He starred at the stars awhile longer waiting for the shooting star but never saw one.

He laughed at him self “man I am really desperate aren't I.” He turned around and walked back to his bed and got under the covers and shut his eyes. A shooting star crossed the sky that night unnoticed by the world but meant for two people.

Ok so yes I know the whole star thing is corny and kinda lame lol but bare with me let me know what you think! :D

it wasn't corny
i like brooke already
and aww poor syd she's sad about michael
:lol:
and hmm i wonder when they meeeeeeeet!
awesome update!

luv JuJu :harp:

PM LIST ~updated~

gucci_94
peanutbutter
berry_kyoote_spy88
sabbiee_co
Bubbles
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
syd26
Vaughnlover15
hannahb
wanttobew/MV
secret_agent_angel
vaughnsgurl4lf
frangipani
SydneyVaughn47

let me know if i for got anyone

Bubbles said:
it wasn't corny
i like brooke already
and aww poor syd she's sad about michael
:lol:
and hmm i wonder when they meeeeeeeet!
awesome update!

luv JuJu :harp:
[post="1134481"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well i dont want to give to much away but umm they meet real soon! like next chapter soon! its like there own little highschool reunion! ok i'm done :smiley: :D

that was cute..i like the star thing. im cheesy like that if i see stars at night ill wish for stuff. like lovey dovey stuff. lol anyway great update

they are gonna meet up at the restuarant tomorrow rite? n then all intrest in Francie will die, rite? cause i like Francie, but Vaughn better not go out with her. it would be too weird. i love Brook. she sounds so nice.
can i please get a pm wen u update? thanks.
~kaitlyn

Back