This Time Around

That was great ... yah finally ... poor Vaughn ... love that he just told her he loves her more than anything and left her to think about it ... yah soo gald she didnt decide to go ... awww he poped the question ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe its over :(

catie :thud: just... wow... that was amazing..

thanks for sharing this awesome fic with us, i've loved every second of it

luv juju :harp:

That was just great. I am so glad she chose to stay in LA, with Vaughn and her friends. I think it was the correct choice for her.
Thanks for the PM

AWWWW!!!!! I just read the whole fic and it was so awesome!!! I really hope you write a sequel and if u do could you please pm me???

all i have to say is WOW, :jawdrop:, i just read the whole thing trough and it was totally awesome... i hope that you do a sequel for this... this was a really great story, if you do decide to write a sequel... can you please pm me with it... thanks

Can't believe I've missed this story until it's finished. It was so great.. Loved every bit of it. If you do write a sequel, can I get a PM please?

Thanks.

“All you have to do is say yes.” He said opening the box to reveal a stunning diamond ring.

“Sydney Anne Bristow will you make me the happiest man alive. Will you marry me.”?

Nothing could have prepared me for what he had just asked me when I got up to answer the door not to long ago I never in a million year would have thought that Michael Vaughn would be in nothing but his boxers on his knees in bed asking me to love him for all eternity.

“Ohmygod YES!” I said jumping up and wrapping my arms around him before a captured his lips in a passionate yet delicate kiss.

Both pulling away with goofy grins on our faces Vaughn slipped on the ring. It fit perfectly and now I could honestly say I had everything I could ever want. Friends, family, and a job I loved but most importantly a Michael Vaughn with the promise of a future that could lead to anything…yea this time around things are totally looking up.

omg YAY!!!
I loved this story it was sooo good :hug:
I HOPE you do a sequel!!!
awesome job im going to miss it :hug:

thanks for all the reviews guys! and if i write a sequel i'll be sure to Pm those of you that have asked! thanks for letting me write this for you guys!

Back