This Time Around

Jen-Jen said:
so good cant wait for more pm me when more is up thanks
[post="1151046"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

noggi16 said:
this is soo good.

can i get a pm when you update?

something will happen at the party won't it?

Rach
[post="1151481"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you both have been added...glad you like the story!and i love getting new readers! :D

Current PM list

gucci_94
peanutbutter
berry_kyoote_spy88
sabbiee_co
Bubbles
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
syd26
Vaughnlover15
hannahb
wanttobew/MV
secret_agent_angel
vaughnsgurl4lf
frangipani
SydneyVaughn47
smartgirl2004
bubblezk88
sparklingrainbow
sydney_alias_vaughn
stealthy
sydneymicheal
ktstar
s/vforever23
mountaineer143
aussie_chic
s/vforever23
Jen-Jen
noggi16

i have exams coming up and i have to start studying for those so i'll be busy but i'll give you one more chapter and then the week of exams i'll do my best and post ;) thanks for the reviews guys.

oh boy, I forgot to review the last two chapters.... :sorry:.... :(

ok, first of all: good luck with your exams!!! :grad: hope they'll go great!!

anyway, I truly love this story (although I went lazy and forgot to review :lame: I know)

But as she came back to reality and felt Michaels arms wrap tightly around her she felt so safe and so warm and suddenly got a butterfly feeling in the pit of her stomach.

They pulled apart and were standing dangerously close, part of Sydney was screaming kiss me kiss me please just kiss me you fool and the other was listing all the reasons why that would be so wrong.

She glanced at all of them quickly before awkwardly waving and saying goodbye before going to the table her and Brook had earlier occupied. She grabbed her coat and purse and began to walk out the door when she felt a hand grab her arm. She turned around to see Michael’s bright green eyes looking back at her. Seeing him caught her by surprise she thought maybe it was Brook, but she didn’t expect to see him.

“Let me walk you to your car”? He said more as a question than a statement. Sydney just shook her head not finding the words she needed to answer him. He understood and opened the door for her. She felt his hand lightly on her back guiding her out the door and out into the parking lot.

ok, this was like :love: the good stuff! I love their tension!!

’m not to happy about how this chapter turned out I wrote this chapter 3 different ways and this one was the best out of them all

hey, you should be happy!! It's great!! I'm sure this was the best way 👍 :smiley:

:rockon:

sharon17 said:
(y) i love it  :smiley:  can i please get a pm when you update?
[post="1151979"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

littlemissliketofight said:
Please add me to the PM list, this is good and update soon!
Can't wait until Francie asks and Sydney probably sad, and this is soo good,
[post="1152160"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i have added you both :smiley: thanks for reading!!!

peanutbutter said:
oh boy, I forgot to review the last two chapters.... :sorry:.... :(

ok, first of all: good luck with your exams!!!  :grad: hope they'll go great!!

anyway, I truly love this story (although I went lazy and forgot to review :lame: I know)
ok, this was like :love: the good stuff! I love their tension!!
hey, you should be happy!! It's great!! I'm sure this was the best way 👍 :smiley:
:rockon:
[post="1152223"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol this has to be my favorite comment yet! glad your back lol and i've got another chapter coming tonight!!!!

~Current PM list ;)

gucci_94
peanutbutter
berry_kyoote_spy88
sabbiee_co
Bubbles
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
syd26
Vaughnlover15
hannahb
wanttobew/MV
secret_agent_angel
vaughnsgurl4lf
frangipani
SydneyVaughn47
smartgirl2004
bubblezk88
sparklingrainbow
sydney_alias_vaughn
stealthy
sydneymicheal
ktstar
s/vforever23
mountaineer143
aussie_chic
s/vforever23
Jen-Jen
noggi16
littlemissliketofight
sharon17

working on the next chapter ;)

SPOILERS!!! i'm editing it right now so here are some spoilers for you

“What are you laughing at”? She asked curiously raising an eyebrow

Michael face changed quickly apon hearing her reply “why did she say something about me to you, by the way how do you to know each other”?
“I mean are you interested in her like as more than just someone to just chat with at lunch”?

and thats all for now....back to editing!!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~Chapter 8</span>

Normally if Sydney was late and had somewhat of a walk to get to her car she would be mad, but today was different Michael was with her.
She was still upset about what he had said earlier, but did her best not to show it. They were walking at a slow pace neither one saying anything. Sydney quickly glanced at Michael who was looking at the ground with his hands in his pockets.

The silence was becoming uncomfortable the more they walked.
“sooo how have you been”? Sydney said breaking the silence. Michael looked up from the ground at her with an expressionless look. It felt like years before he answered but in reality it was a few seconds.

“ Ok I guess…you know a little bit of the good and the bad.” He replied at ease
Sydney was about to reply when she heard him speak up again.
“You know I’ve missed you, he paused and looked directly at her, I must have dreamed about running into you a million times.” His gaze went back to the ground.

Sydney thought a moment before replying, “Why did you tell Francie we dated off and on? I mean you said it like we were never serious about one another. I know I was serious about you, seriously in love with you, did…did you not feel the same”? It was Sydney’s turn to stare down at the concrete. Michael stopped walking causing Sydney to stop and look up at him. He looked hurt she immediately felt horrible for saying what she had.

“Sydney…how can you ask me that? I mean in all honesty I don’t think there wasn’t a time I didn’t love you, when I first meant you I was in love with you. I…I don’t know why I told Francie that I guess I just don’t want to be hurt again and it scared me.” He said looking down once again.

“Do you like her”? She asked, his head snapping back up.

“What do you mean”?
Sydney looked around him but couldn’t look him in the eyes, scared that she would see what she feared…and that was that he actually did like her.

“I mean are you interested in her like as more than just someone to just chat with at lunch”?

Michael smiled “no not like that She’s sweet but not really my type I think I liked the attention she gave me, I feel important when I’m around her.” He said laughing slightly

“Oh” was all she could think of to say, sure she was happy that he didn’t like her but also upset because she knew Francie was half way through planning there wedding if she knew her friend well, and she liked to think she did.

Michael’s face changed quickly upon hearing her reply “why did she say something about me to you, by the way how do you to know each other”?

Sydney didn’t know how to answer the first question, so she decided to answer the second one hoping her would forget the first one.

“Oh we live together, I moved to Los Angeles about 2 years ago and finished up my last year of college, we had a lot of classes together and saw each other a lot. And we have been friends ever since I guess.” Sydney said shrugging her shoulder.

“Oh umm thanks cool, so you have been in Los Angeles for 2 years now”? Sydney let out a breath that she didn’t realize she was holding, her plan worked, he forgot.

“Yeah close to it maybe give or take a month or two. Paris was…it was to far away, I mean I made friends but no matter what I still felt alone.” She looked down at her hands

“Yeah I know what you mean…college sucked I didn’t know anybody and the friends I did have were always drunk and going to parties, I mean don’t get me wrong I wasn’t prude about parties but I guess I just wanted the grades more so I could get out of that felgercarb hole.” Michael began to laugh which caused Sydney to get a goofy grin upon hearing his laugh.

“What are you laughing at”? She asked curiously raising an eyebrow.

“Oh just that we have been standing in the middle of the parking lot for about 10 minutes and that you’re still late for work, and I’m not helping much with that situation.” He said mirroring her smile.

This comment made Sydney laugh. “Yeah I guess your right come on my cars over here. She didn’t realize that the whole time they were talking her car was only 5 spots away.

They continued to walk in silence once again until they reached Sydney’s car. Sydney unlocked her door and turned to look back at Michael.

“Sooo are you going to Brook’s party”? He asked suddenly

“Yeah I think Brook would have my head if I didn’t” She said smiling at her own comment.

“Oh, he laughed, I see…well I guess I’ll see you there.” he said smiling back at her

“Yes you will, and we’ll talk more there…ok”? She asked shyly

“Yeah that sounds nice it’s been 5 years so there’s a lot to catch up on…and besides you didn’t tell me what Francie said about me yet.”
felgercarb he remembered dang it! She laughed not meaning too, but Michael knew the meaning behind it.
“You thought I forgot didn’t you”? There it was again the goofy smile that was making her go weak in the knees.

“I was hoping, is there no way to get out of it”? She asked hopefully

“Maybe…do I get a hug goodbye?” he asked raising his eyebrow.
Sydney didn’t expect him to say that but she was glad that he did.
“I would be glad too.” She said softly her butterflies returning as he got closer to her.
The hug was meant to be brief but once they were in each other’s arms neither one wanted to let go.

Their moment was interrupted by Sydney’s cell phone ringing on her car seat were she had previously tossed it. They broke apart but stayed close to one another. Neither one wanting to part completely. Sydney’s cell phone stopped ringing. Michael quickly leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. His lips lingered for only a moment before he pulled away completely form her. Sydney suddenly felt cold at the lost of his body heat next to her.
Both were just staring at each other not knowing what to say. Michael was about to say something when Sydney’s cell phone began to ring once again. Michael began to laugh.
“Well you better get going before I get you fired.”

“Yeah…I’m sure she has something waiting for me to do that just cant wait.” She said emphasizing on the last part. Which caused him to laugh.

“Well I guess the only thing left to say is goodbye.” He said taking a few steps back. Which Sydney took as a sign to leave.

“Yeah I guess…bye Vaughn…see you at Brooks party.

“Yeah I’ll see you...wait did you just call me Vaughn.” He asked smiling

Sydney laughed “yeah I guess I did…old habits die hard.”

“Wow it’s been forever since you have called me that.” he replied almost as if he was thinking to him self.

“Well I only called you it when we were…” Michael cut her off
“You tease!” he said laughing
Sydney laughed and began to get into her car “bye…Michael.”
Sydney started her car and drove off she looked in her review mirror to see Michael getting farther and farther away. Damn he still looks hot down the road! She thought to herself. Now all she had to do was figure out what to wear to Brooks party.

LoL I like this chapter and I had fun writing it and I had like 4 different ideas about this chapter but when it came to writing it this is how it turned out. J Hope you like it as much as I do! But tell me if you don’t…

that was great!!
man they really do need to catch up cuz 5 years is a long time!
cant wait for brooks party!
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

Back