This time... Sydney to Vaughn

Do you think Sydney will say the "I love you" to Vaughn too?

• Yes (maybe this coming episodes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (maybe next year)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Given the way she feels about Vaughn and the way that JJ writes in finales I would say that she will by the end of this eyar to give fans what they want maybe?

I voted that she'll say it sometime this season..maybe it is just wishful thinking but I truly believe she will . However, Sydney and Vaughn's relationship has never been a relationship based on words..it is based on emotions and feelings so they know how they feel and so do the fans so the I love you is not totally necessary. I do agree that it would add a je ne sais quoi..though~

i'd say the finale! i was soooo happy when he said it to her and i can't wait for her to complete the S/V dream and finally say those three small words!! but yeah, i think it'll happen in the season finale. of course i don't mind if it happens earlier. :smiley: but season final at the latest. other wise i'm gonna get cranky... :angry:

^
Agreed. Ive waited long enough! But, when you think about it, how many shows do you know where the main ship has actually gotten married. And dont tel me all these examples!! It was merely a metaphorical phrase!!

Back