This week in Alias-Related TV

Azhria Lilu

Captain
This Week
Sunday (5/11/03): No new Alias. "ET" instead.

Monday (5/12/03): ABC blooper special with Alias bloopers (should be at 8/7c)

Next Week

Sunday: No Alias - "The Bachelor" finale instead.

Monday: ABC 50th Anniversary Celebration (all of primetime)

So when will Alias repeats start? Well it seems not until May 25th with "Dead Drop" because ABC wants to avoid airing repeats during a sweeps month.

So the rumor about Truth Be Told being reaired isn't true :( Now I have to wait til September...

Now I have to try and remember to watch the bloopers :P

AliasALIAS said:
So the rumor about Truth Be Told being reaired isn't true :( Now I have to wait til September...

Wow, never heard that rumor!! They usually re-air all the eps in the summer anyways, so it will most likely be on. :D

Kara said:
AliasALIAS said:

Wow, never heard that rumor!! They usually re-air all the eps in the summer anyways, so it will most likely be on. :D
But Truth Be Told is from Season One. And it was a semi-official word from people who worked at ABC stations... liars :P

AliasALIAS said:
Kara said:
AliasALIAS said:

But Truth Be Told is from Season One. And it was a semi-official word from people who worked at ABC stations... liars :P
Well, you never know, I could have bad information too :(

Actually, the next Alias episode to reair will be "Dead Drop" on May 25th. I can confirm that, as it's on the official site :smiley:

I want to see if I can catch A Higher Echelon in repeats. But that probably won't happen for awhile. Yay, Alias bloopers. Can't wait.
kylo4

Back