Those cute lil Syd/Marshall moments...

IMAGINE: Our dear Marshall dancing around in his Spongebob PJ's lip-syncing/ singing and dancing to "I'm Just a Love Machine,", his Mom screaming at him from the other room "Nehhhh MaRsHALL! Quit that dang screaming!". "Uh--Um-Uh--I--I'm--I'm s--I'm sorry, Mother!"

This would occur, of course, after Syd saves him from ol' Mr. Suit+Glasses. Don't ya think? Don't you just love those almost-awkward looks Syd gives to him? Gotta love the "Yeah--ok, souund it out." face. :stupid:

Here's a lil cute chronology of moments: First Syd's all like :ermm: when she sees :geek: and when he sees :redhair: he thinks " :eek: " but he reacts as :hi: . And she says Hi back. In another moment we see that Syd could die. Marshall goes :thinking: "I would miss you Miss Bristow." In his mind he's all : " :talk: = :lovers: " How sweeeet! And more recently :geek: goes with :redhair: to London for a mission. He asks her to :Photo: . They whatch :Playmusic: together. During a :boxing: Marshall gets :yawn: because of tranquilizors. Syd is all :stupidcomputer: because Marshall is all :asleep: . :geek: says " I :love: you." as if he has a :madfire: in his pants. So :redhair: :kissme: 🤤 and he's all :jawdrop: " :wtf: was that." Then he gets all hyper ( :love: ). "Operation Friend-In-Need" was it? As Mario or some1 put it "And you say I'm just a friend, and you say I'm just a friend...I can be your fantasy."

TO SYDNEY: Marshall can be your fantasy... ;)

What do you think?

Marshall needs someone else but he needs Syd as a friend and only a friend.
Sheesh I was just kidding! and Thanks SiriCerasi. As for Vaughn, alias8000, if you'd like I'll make a cute lil chronology of Syd/Vaughn moments. There's also Syd/jack, Syd/Irina, Syd/Sark, Syd/Will.....

You know who I think Marshall should be with? That chick Vicki ("with an "I") from the CIA. You know, the one who stopped Syd on her way back from a mission and told her that Irina said she was proud of her? She seems kind of quirky and rambles (like telling Syd her name was "Vicki, with an "I"....at the end..") If Marshall were to be debriefed about the CIA, I think they would make a cute couple.

Azalea said:
You know who I think Marshall should be with? That chick Vicki ("with an "I") from the CIA. You know, the one who stopped Syd on her way back from a mission and told her that Irina said she was proud of her? She seems kind of quirky and rambles (like telling Syd her name was "Vicki, with an "I"....at the end..") If Marshall were to be debriefed about the CIA, I think they would make a cute couple.
Yeah, I could definatly see that happening. They'd be a great lil charmingly neurotic couple, lol :lol:

omg. marshall should only be a friend with syd. i cannot imagine syd with marshall! i think im gonna stick with syd and vaughn!

Back