thought i'd introduce myself!

jc_alias

Cadet
i am abviously a new-b to this site...but i have been on the alias abc message boards for several months...i hope to get to continue talking to the people i met there, but also meet new people here! can't wait to start discussing some more alias!!

thanks for the welcome freakforalias and syd-157! hope to talk to you guys soon! but i have a question for freakforalias...i was just wondering how you added that picture to your signature...i have one i want to add, but it's not from a website, it's one i made myself...if your could help me with that that would be great! thanks!!

thanks for the welcome freakforalias and syd-157! hope to talk to you guys soon! but i have a question for freakforalias...i was just wondering how you added that picture to your signature...i have one i want to add, but it's not from a website, it's one i made myself...if your could help me with that that would be great! thanks!!
hi i like to know how you do that too...i have onr to but on but dont know how if you could thank would be so kind thanks :D :D

Back