Three Minutes

Good episode. Well done. Where to begin?

The list. Why those four? Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley. They've all "seen" things. Jack saw his dad, Hurley saw Dave, Kate & Sawyer saw Kate's horse, and even the boar that was harassing Sawyer, he thought was the spirit of someone from his past. Or could the Others want Hurley for his connection to the numbers. But that doesn't necessarily explain the other three. I've thought maybe they're trying to separate some of the stronger individuals from camp but that doesn't explain why Sayid, Eko, Jin and the like weren't on that list. Interesting nonetheless.

The boat. Who's on it, or is even anyone on it? Possibly Desmond? We haven't seen him since the premiere. Maybe he tried to fix the boat he crashed on the island with, but just wasn't able to make it where he wanted to go. Also, didn't Michael say something to the Others about wanting a boat? Or did I hear that wrong near the end of "Three Minutes".

So Walt says they're making him take tests and the Others aren't what they appear to be. We kind of already knew part of that from Claire's flashback in the Staff Hatch and from the face-fuzz Kate found in said hatch. Are these tests similar to the ones seen in the Orientation video? My guess is that if they are doing the DeGroots work, then most likely. Since Walt is supposed to be a "special" boy, I would assume they are testing his mental abilities. I wish we would have gotten a look inside the newest hatch we saw last night. But we might have to wait until Season 3 to get a look inside. By the way, did anyone think they saw Flight Attendant Cindy when they were bringing Michael into their camp? I haven't rewatched the scene, but I thought a lady looked like her (it was very quick).

I did like the scene with Jack and Sawyer in the hatch, finally putting their manhood-measuring contest aside for awhile. I think there is truth to that "you're the closest thing I have to a friend" line. One could argue that Kate is his closest friend, but I'm not so sure Sawyer sees women as "friends" as much as sees them as potential conquests. Jin doesn't speak english, Michael is too bent on selling everyone up the river to get Waaaaaaaaaaalt back, and I don't see him and Sayid or Hurley becoming buddy-buddy. There are more similarities between Jack and Sawyer than they first realized.

Can't wait for the season finale. Should be good. (y)

Some very interesting things going on. Especially who they want. I just dont know, everything I have assumed about this show hasnt been all that close.
I do think that Jack and Sawyer need to just cool their jets and admit they are in this together. I cannot imagine those two not being friends.

I'm a bit disappointed that Sayid was the only one who realized Michael was acting strange. Sure, they were angry and wanted revenge so maybe they didn't stop to think. I would never ever give Hurley a gun. He comes of as guy who might drip and accidentally shoot my head off... :angelic: I have no idea why the Others wanted Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sawyer. The biggest surprise is Hurley. He hasn't even been in contact with the Others!

The boat was interesting. I don't think it has anything to do with the Others. It is different than the one they used to take Walt. I'm hoping it's Desmond. Locke could ask him more about the map. Speaking of Locke,I'm wondering where Locke went. He seemed pretty determined.

I didn't spot Flight Attendant Cindy but it would make sense if it were her. It was nice seeing Alex again. She's still being a good girl :smiley: The moment between Jack and Sawyer felt a bit weird but Sawyer is actually right. Jack is the closest thing to a friend he has. It'll be interesting to see whether or not Jack uses this new information about Sawyer and Ana Lucia to mess up Sawyer's "relationship" to Kate.

Yay for Charlie throwing the drugs away! When I saw the statues I was like not this sh*t again! Hopefully Charlie will build the church though Eko left the project.

First off, thank goodness for Sayid--he seems to be the only one who hasn't gone stupid. Secondly--if this episode was supposed to elicit sympathy for Michael, it definitely did not. Murder to get Walt back from people who obviously cannot be trusted? I loved Eko's comment about who Michael might meet in the afterlife. LOVED IT!!! The finale looks wild!!!!

I was expecting some more things to come out of this episode ... and by far Michael is becoming more and more annoying by the minute ... thank God for Sayid to bring things into perspective ... Michael decided to take the offer of the "others" so he can have his kid back, but I do remember him saying after the 3 minutes that he wanted "the boat" ... if thats the boat they are sending him ... does that mean there is another mole with the "losties" ... I mean, the minute Hurley says "I will come with you" that boat appears ... or is Michael under survailleance (spl???) or is it something else ...

I pray next week's season finale cliffhanger will be much better than last season, and by seeing the promo's it actually seems like we are going in for a ride with the finale ... (y)

did anyone watch the season finale?? I am just watched today online at the website and OMG!! I am speechless! I can't believe it...I dont know about you but I am more confused than before...

Do you think Locke and Eko died? I hope not! I love Eko!

Back