Three of Us?

That was hilarious, just hilarious. I can just see Sydney waddling out of that class with Michael trailing behind her. Sort of like a duck with another duck following behind. I can't wait until she actually has the baby. That should be so funny.
Thanks for the PM

This chapter maily happened because i'm an aliasaholic guilted me into it.      and I'm hoping that this will make it up to her and to all of you.

Guilted you!! guilted u into it!!! I did no such thing :eek:

ok so i used some gentle persuasion... but don't pretend u don't lioke it really sam :P

BUT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

as has been established i LOVE this fic and what a chapter to come back with :D :D It was really good

and the "we" thing was so sweet-

and what a good move of Vaughn to approach jack at the office and thus away from any bats he may be harbouring

and how sweet was jack... has he gone to see Irina!! how exciting

and i got the french again :woot: that's very exciting for me due to my non-linguistic capabiities :P

but woooooo a chap and i see there is another one as well!

but aa is being silly and not letting me post in the propper place :blink:

and I'm sorry it's taken me a few days to reply after all my nagging but i was at a christening :love: and haven't been at home.

Anyway now it would be mine turn to keep up the bargin.. i feel it's a little overrated but whatever it got u to post :D :woot:

Note: In England the playing card with a “J” on it is called a “Knave”. But is commonly referred to as a “Jack”…

Dale was a bat,
He was really rather round and fat.
He lived in the cave,
Of a terrible Knave.

Now this little fat bat
Was friends with the cat.
Now fancy that
Friends with a cat!

Well as we all know
A cat is a foe
And that's the way
Tragedy comes into play.

About a week ago, I recall,
The bat was asleep on the wall
Of the cave
Where he lived with this troublesome knave

And being rather round and fat
And looking tasty to the cat.
She hatched a plot
To give Dale the chop!

So the cat meowed
Oh so very loud.
A screech so shrill
She moved in for the kill.

As dale hung upside-down by his feet
“A rather tasty bit of meat,”
Thought the cat
Who was also rather round and fat.

He was startled by the cat's meow
And that's when he became kitty chow
For he lost his grip on the wall
And fell right into the claw
Of the cat who gobbled him down.

And that's the sad tale
Of our little bat Dale.
Heed the warning well
For as you can tell
It’s a sorry fate
To end up on the plate
Of a cat
Who is really rather round and fat.

ok so i just reread that :blush: well i tryed! but ummm yeah... well you get the idea...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG SAM!!!!!!!!

that was wow! i was actually gasping.. my sister thought i was mad!

but you know what? that was worth waiting all those months cause that proposall was so sweet the whole thing was so sweet but what he said :love: :cry:

WOW

i mean wow.

you are so great....

bring on the silver birch and the happy ever after :P

thanks for the PM

I justnoticed that ur nickname is bear... are you also sambear... she wrote a fic some time ago... just wondering

and another chap :woot: wow spoiling us! :D :D

these chaps are like buses!

but awwwwwwwww

te he h ecalling carie for advice! :D aww little mitchel will have a play mate :D

and classes there =not so great....

but stil they're gonna have a baby :woot:

aww sam i can't get enough of this story :D

That was great ... aww poor Syd ... love that she went to Carrie for advice ... ohh baby shower/bachlorate party cant wait ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Haha
God bless Carrie
She is really helping Sydney out
And Syd needs that
I'm sorry she had to go through those classes
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I just read through your ENTIRE fic in one sitting.It is that addicting. I was wondering if I can get a pm when you update? THANKS!

-kait
</span>

awww.....sooo cute.....and so funny.......im really glad you came back to this fic.... i missed it so much!
But poor Syd n Vaughn.....I'd be traumatised by those videos too.....i think when im pregnant with my first child (sometime in the future) i wont be attending Lamaze classes.....uh uh no way!
anyway great chapter.....update soon!

Back