Three of Us?

Autumn Sky said:
This is so cute! Aww! I love this! May you please PM me when you update?!  :P Thanks!  ^_^

:naughty:
[post="1034680"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks. And consider it done. I'll PM you as soon as I update.
:D

krzykty57789 said:
This is adorable. I adore it already

Cant wait for more

:laughbounce:

PM Me!

Erika, THAT IS MY SMILEY! :naughty:
[post="1034716"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you. I'm so glad my little story is being so well recieved by all of you. :blush: I'm blushing. I'll PM you no problem.

sexcivaughan14 said:
cute sam, cute! thanks for the PM and keep up the great work. congrats on breathing!:smiley:
[post="1034754"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you, and thanks on the whole breathing thing. It really is an underappreciated talent!

Okay time to update the story so I'll be PMing you soon.

:P

Okay so I know everyone wants Vaughn to know like right this minute but you are going to have to wait just a little bit longer. Syd will tell him in the next chapter. Promise. I do want to thank everyone for all their kind words! I'm so glad you like my story. So here you go..............................

“This is so nice Vaughn.” Sydney said. It was Saturday and she and Vaughn were walking in the park. They had just finished their lunch, and he had mentioned a stroll.

“I thought you would enjoy it. I know we always go to the park closer to your house but I drove past this one a few weeks ago and thought it looked nice.” He smiled and put his arm around her shoulders.

They walked in silence for a while. Both of them were content not to disturb the moment.

Syd knew that she had to tell him soon that she was pregnant or it was going to get away from her, or worse, he would find out himself. He was very good at figuring things out, especially if she didn’t want him to.

“But I do want him to know, don’t I?” She asked herself. “Of course you do, don’t be silly. We’re just easing into it.” She smiled. “Right, this isn’t a race.” She squeezed his side and leaned onto his shoulder.

“What was that for?” Vaughn asked, not breaking their stride.

“What? Can’t I squeeze the guy I love?” Syd asked looking up into his face.

“What?”

“What?”

“Did you just say that you love me?” Vaughn asked stopping, and taking hold of her hand.

“Did I?” She thought to herself. “Do I?” She asked. She looked up at Vaughn and his smile. It was a little different, was it shy? She smiled back at him.

“I think I did.” She said. She looked down at their hands and smiled. “I love Michael Vaughn.” She thought.

“You think you did?” He laughed.

“That’s what I said, I think I did.”

“But you don’t know?”

“Are you trying to ruin this?”

“Ruin what; you aren’t even sure you said anything.” His eyes crinkled in that half smile he did. “So how can I ruin anything?”

Sydney threw her hands in the air and started walking. “This can’t be a good sign.” She thought. “We can’t even have a discussion about love with out getting into an argument. Why is he picking on me all the time lately? Doesn’t he know that I have hormones fluctuating?” She asked under her breathe to no one as she sat down on the nearest bench.

“Syd.” Vaughn said as he came and sat down on the bench next to her. “Look at me.”

Sydney focused all her attention to the ground and her white sneakers. She gave her head a little shake and all her brown hair fell like a curtain around her face blocking his view.

“Oh come on don’t be like that Syd.” He tried to hold her hand but she put it in her pocket. “Come on look at me. This isn’t solving anything.”

Sydney knew that she was acting like a child, but she couldn’t help it. She had just told him she loved him and he had to make a joke out of it.

“Okay fine, then I’m coming over there.” He said and got up and moved in front of her. Sydney thought he was going to sit on her other side but instead he sat down on the ground in front of her. He stretched his long legs under the bench and shimmied down until his face was inches from hers and also surrounded by her hair.

“Hi.” He said.

“Hi.”

“Syd,”

“What?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Oh and Syd,”

“Ya.”

“I love you too.”

Sydney moved her head so she could see his face better.

“Do I have your attention now?” He asked.

“Maybe.”

“I love you Sydney Bristow.” He said his whole face breaking out into a smile. “For a long time now.”

“Really?”

“Really?”

“Well I love you too Michael Vaughn.”

“Thank you.”

“For what?” Sydney asked looking down at his face.

“For loving me. That means more to me than you will ever know. But I promise I’m going to try every single day and show you how much your love means to me.” He leaned up and kissed her before she could say anything in response.

The kiss was long and sweet and before she knew it she had slipped off of the bench and onto his lap. They both started laughing, but didn’t stop kissing until something rolled into Vaughn’s back. Syd reached behind him and picked up a soccer ball. She threw it back over to a group of boys looking at them.

“I think we might be scaring them.” Syd said with a laugh.

“Perhaps we should move this party for two.”

“Ya.” Syd said with a smile that Vaughn couldn’t quite place.

They both stood up. It took Vaughn a minute to pull himself out from under the bench.

“Vaughn?”

“What?” He asked as he dusted himself off.

“Thanks.”

“For what Syd?” He asked looking confused.

“For always putting up with me.” She said as she grabbed his hand.

“I don’t put up with you Syd. Every day is an adventure with you, and I wouldn’t trade one minute of our time together. If I did it might change how things are, and I wouldn’t want to do it. I love you and I love our life. I even have a drawer to put my stuff in now.

Syd laughed and they continued walking. When they got back in view of the car she looked down at her watch.

“felgercarb!”

“What?” Vaughn asked her.

“Francie. She’s going to be so mad.”

“Oh ya I forgot.” He said sheepishly.

“You did not. You kept me occupied. Vaughn come on.” She said dragging him toward the car.

“Come on just call her and tell her you want to reschedule.” He said pleadingly with his eyes.

“No way Fiddo. Stop it with those puppy eyes. Come on. I have to blow her off so many times because of work. I’m not going to do it now. Besides I spent all morning with you and she and Will are going away tonight so it’ll be just you and me at home tonight.” She said as she shut the car door and started to buckle herself in.

“Okay, but only if you promise we’ll get to spend tonight alone just the two of us.”

Sydney leaned over and kissed Vaughn full on the lips.

“Now drive.” She said.

“Yes my lady.” Vaughn said as he pulled into traffic.

“Thank you.” She said. She smiled over at him. He was holding her left hand in his as he drove and she had her right over the spot that he would soon know held their child. “Just the three of us.” She thought as she started to plan how she was going to tell him.

What do you think? Can you hold on till the next post? Hope so.

texasalias2004 said:
Really Great fic.  I hope that you update soon.  Please add me to your pm list.
texasalias
[post="1034796"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, you just missed me posting it. I'll PM you with the rest and add you to the list. And thanks, glad you are enjoying it.
;)

ok...Sam...Sam...Sam...
YOU ARE BEING MEAN!!!! LOL
she has to tell him...i demand you post! lol
that was soo cute though..the fluff was adorable!! lol...
ill thank you in ADVANCE for the pm, lol...AND be LOOKING for ANOTHER one tonight! LOL....
this is SOO GOOD!!!!!!
and you arent mean...lol...just....prolonging the UNneeded wait! lol

Awww Sam that was so cute!
Love it! :love:
Sorry for not answering your PM yet, but RL is a b!tch lately! :o_O:
I write a extra long PM tomorrow, b/c right now I really need to go to bed! :yawn:
It´s midnight in germany! :(
Hope you all right! :smiley:
Love ya!

Muse

mightylittleone said:
I can't wait til he finds out!  That was another terrific chapter.  Thanks for the PM.
[post="1034823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you. I'm in the middle of writing the new chapter, but I might have to stop to eat or something. Just don't tell Ash. :shh: I don't want her to get mad at me if I don't get it up till tomorow. She's quite the task master, aren't you Ash? :whip: Just kidding, you know I appreciate it.
:lol:

shotput25ash said:
ok...Sam...Sam...Sam...
YOU ARE BEING MEAN!!!! LOL
she has to tell him...i demand you post! lol
that was soo cute though..the fluff was adorable!! lol...
ill thank you in ADVANCE for the pm, lol...AND be LOOKING for ANOTHER one tonight! LOL....
this is SOO GOOD!!!!!!
and you arent mean...lol...just....prolonging the UNneeded wait! lol
[post="1034826"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

At least I told everyone that I was being mean. I try to be balanced in my meanness. :whistle: Right now I'm listening to Coldplay and typing up the next chapter. So maybe this evening I'll be nice and post it. You think I should?
:confused: ;) :lol:

German Muse said:
Awww Sam that was so cute! 
Love it!  :love:
Sorry for not answering your PM yet, but RL is a b!tch lately! :o_O:
I write a extra long PM tomorrow, b/c right now I really need to go to bed! :yawn:
It´s midnight in germany!  :(
Hope you all right!  :smiley:
Love ya!

Muse
[post="1034842"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey Muse

I'm glad you love the story. It is dedicated to you after all ;) .

Don't worry I know stuff comes up. (By the way what is RL?) You don't have to write anything extra long if you don't want to. Just have a good nights slepp :asleep: , and I'll talk to you tomorow. Hope things aren't so b!tchy tomorow.

Everyone leave my Musey alone she needs so calmness!

Hope things get better, and I can breathe through both my nostrils today. I was telling Carolyn I did a happy dance this morning all around my room! :happydance:

XXOO Me

Okay so here is the updated PM list. Let me know as always if I screw your ID up, you want onto the list, or if you want off of it.

So lets say Hi! to the newbies. :welcome: Hope you enjoy.

Autumn Sky
Krzykty57789
mightylittleone
SydVaughn1001
littlemissliketofight
stealthy
texasalias2004
Alias_Day
ashqua

And newbies, meet the regulars.

berry_kyoote_spy88
syd8847
Secret_agent_Angel
Addicted 2 Alias
Cai
sab-alias
sexcivaughan14
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Weiss's Girl
KAliasGirl
shotput25ash
German Muse
Mountaineer4746

So that should be all of you up to date. Hope you enjoyed the update.

;)

santosaidan said:
Hey Muse

I'm glad you love the story.  It is dedicated to you after all ;)

Don't worry I know stuff comes up.  (By the way what is RL?)  You don't have to write anything extra long if you don't want to.  Just have a good nights slepp :asleep: , and I'll talk to you tomorow.  Hope things aren't so b!tchy tomorow. 

Everyone leave my Musey alone she needs so calmness!

Hope things get better, and I can breathe through both my nostrils today.  I was telling Carolyn I did a happy dance this morning all around my room! :happydance:

XXOO Me

[post="1034865"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey I´m still on! :confused:
I think AA put a spell on me or something like that! (Yeah I even think it´s a curse sometimes! :angry: )
Every time it´s hard for me to leave the board! :blush:
Thanks Sam for sticking up to me!
You make me feel as if I´m actually kinda special to/for you! :blush:
Btw RL means Real Life! ;)
Hey I wanna write extra long PM´s to you, it´s totally not enforced and comes directly from my heart! :blush:
Glad you feeling better! :smiley:
I have had my cold for this year already! *puh* (There is no smily for that emotion! :thinking: Damn it! :angry: )
Hey that´s actually something you can look forward to, no more colds for this year! :P
Yeah, tomorrow (I have to correct myself) today is my day off! :woot:
So I can relax a little bit! That´s what I think/hope for at least! :thinking:
Huh? That was a long, I intended it to be a short one, response! :eek:
Anyway, thanks Sam for everything! ;)
Love ya!
See ya tomorrow (I have to correct myself once again) today! :P

Muse

:asleep:

I know what you mean about leaving the board. I always tell myself okay I'm going now when I finish this story or this post, but I end back at the front page seeing if anyone has updated anything while I was doing whatever I was doing and I get caught up in something else! :D

You are special and I feel the same way - not forced or trying to come up with something. I really like talking to you! Aww I'm blushing too :blush: !

RL - I get it now. That was silly of me. Ya sometimes it can be a real b!tch. Then other times it can be so nice. I hope the nice part is headed your way! I'll be sending you good thoughts all night tonight. ;) Hopefully you'll have good dreams at least.

I am actually looking forward to not getting any more colds but I'm worried about getting the flu. I've always had the vaccine for years now, the last time I didn't I got so sick, and this year I'm not getting one because we don't have enough and I'm 23 and healthy so I'm uneligable. It is more important though for the elderly, young and sick get it. But I don't want to get sick. Oh well no sense in thinking about it.

Ya you get the day off tomorow. I hope you have fun! Watcha gona do? Me - term paper, and homework, but I'll get some AA in too.

I'll see you tomorow Muse (I can say that cause it's 6:44pm here). Nighty night. :asleep:

Back