Three of Us?

Update time. I know it's late but I told you all I would be late but I would get it up today. Hope you like it!

“Okay I can do this.” Sydney said to herself as she turned onto the road she lived on. She had called Vaughn twenty minutes ago and he had still been at work, waiting for her to head home. She still had time to come up with a plan. Tonight was not the night. Tomorrow, maybe?

“I’ll just get in ahead of him and get this prescription into one of my drawers. Then it’ll all be okay. I just need to remember what the doctor said. I don’t have to make any decisions today. This is not a race Sydney.” She put on her blinker instinctively and then looked at her driveway.

“No. I can’t catch a brake today.” Sydney said as she saw Vaughn sitting in his car waiting for her. “Some boy scout he is. A boy scout wouldn’t have speed home, and a good one would have probably stopped at least once to help an old lady cross a street, rescue a kitten, or something.” She pulled into the drive and grabbed her pharmacy bag and shoved it into her purse. She turned the car off and grabbed her keys.

“Okay. Breathing is a good first start.” She reminded herself as she got out of the car and walked over to Vaughn.

“I thought you said you were getting me something?” He said surveying her for any hint of shopping.

“Oh ya.” She said as she looked down at her hands – she only had her keys and pocket book.

“I didn’t think to buy anything at the store. But what would I have gotten him at the drug store. Here it’s shampoo. I hope you like it, it’s supposed to add shine, and it’s a new scent. Ya that would have been romantic.” Sydney thought.

“Well who says I didn’t get you something. I never said that I was going to give it to you today. I just said that I was going to purchase it today.” She said smiling as they walked to the front door.

“I was just curious. Do I get a hint of what my surprise is?” He asked leaning against the door frame smiling at her that way that made her knees and other parts weak.

“Um, a hint?” She thought to herself maybe I should just tell him. When is the timing ever going to get any better?

“Admit it; you don’t have a surprise for me.” He said. “I knew it. When I saw you didn’t have any bags I knew you didn’t. You can never keep any surprises. You love to share everything. You’re no good at holding onto secrets.” Vaughn said as she followed her into the living room.

“Oh I have a surprise for you Michael Vaughn, but I’m not going to tell you now!” She said with a pout. “How can you say that I’m no good at keeping secrets? That’s all I do. It’s my job!” She said as she stomped into her room.

“Syd I was just kidding he said as he followed her into her room. She was sitting on the edge of her bed and still holding onto her purse and keys. She was actually starting to worry him. “Syd is everything alright? I didn’t mean anything by it, I was honestly just trying to make you laugh.”

“Well maybe I’m not in the mood to laugh.”

“No?”

“No.”

“Okay.”

“Okay.”

“Are you just repeating everything I say?”

“No.”

“Okay. I just wanted to clarify that point up.”

A very tiny smile started to crack on Sydney’s face it started at the corner of her eyes. She could feel it and tried to hide it but it was too late. He had already seen it.

“I saw that Syd. You can’t take it back now.” He turned toward her and turned her into him. “Give it back.”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“Oh but I asked nicely.”

“No.”

“You leave me no choice.”

“I can seriously hurt you, you do know that.”

“Yes I do, but I also know that you wouldn’t ever hurt me.” He said seriously. He looked into her eyes and before she knew what was happening he was kissing her. Just softly, but with all the passion she knew that he was capable of. It was all in the soft transfer of his lips on hers.

Suddenly she thought that no matter what everything would be okay. “Maybe we didn’t plan this, but maybe it was meant to be. Then she stopped thinking.

He pulled away from her lips but kept his face just inches away from hers. She opened her eyes and stared into his loving ones.

“Can I have that smile back now?” He asked.

“No.” She said as the smile broke out on her face.

“Okay, I’ll take this one instead.” He said and kissed her again. This time on her forehead. The kiss wasn’t full of passion but a kiss of compassion.

She leaned into his arms and thought she could just stay that way all night. Just sitting on her bed’s edge in Vaughn’s arms. She was a little hungry though. Maybe she could just get some pizza and get back in Vaughn’s arms. “Ya, I just need some pizza and this would be perfect.

“So I am going to head into the bathroom and take a shower and get changed. You are going to order us a pizza and change. I’ll meet you in the living room in twenty minutes.” Syd said as she started to untangle herself from Vaughn. She tossed her pocket book onto the bed and started to walk toward the bathroom.

“Oh I’m not invited?” He said feigning a stab to the heart.

“No you are not. I’m really hungry and I want to eat sometime this evening.” She said with a smile.

“Okay, but I don’t think I have enough cash for a pizza I just have my cards. I’m going to have to get some cash from your wallet.” Vaughn said as he started to go for her pocket book.

“Okay.” Sydney said.

“Wait a minute.” She thought. “There is some reason why he shouldn’t be doing that. What was it? Oh my God!” All of a sudden she remembered the white bag she had shoved into it in the car.

“Vaughn!” She yelped.

“What?!” He asked. He jumped off of the bed still holding her purse. Thinking she had gotten hurt he made his way over to her.

“I don’t have anything in there.” She said taking the purse from him.

“Oh.” He said calming down. “I thought something was wrong from the way you said my name.”

“Sorry, no nothing is wrong.” She said with a forced smile. “Nothing besides the fact that I’m pregnant.” She thought.

“No, I just only have cards in my purse too. Here she said.” As she walked over to her dresser table and opened up on of the top drawers. She pulled out two twenties and handed them over to him.

“Thanks.” He said. “Now I know which draw to hit.” He said with a smile and started walking toward the door.

“Ha ha.” She replied.

“Anything special you want on it, or just the regular?” Vaughn asked still walking.

“Pepperoni, black olives, and anchovies.” Syd said without thinking.

“Really?” Vaughn asked stopping to turn around and look at her.

“Really.” Where did that come from she asked herself. I hate black olives and anchovies.

“But Syd you hate black olives and anchovies. I always try to get anchovies and you always veto me.” He said looking quizzically at her.

“Well maybe I’m just trying to be a supportive girlfriend.” She said.

“Okay.” Vaughn said and headed out of the room.

Syd walked into the bathroom. She locked the door and started the shower. She removed her clothes and sat on the toilet pulling the pharmacy bag from her purse. She investigated the label and read the direction. It said she should start taking them as soon as she got them.

“So I guess that means now. Huh?” She asked.

“Who am I asking? I’m the only one in here.” She looked at herself in the mirror and her hand went to her stomach. “Oh ya. I’m not the only one here huh?” She rubbed her hand in circles over her stomach trying to make it more real that there was a life in there. All she could feel was her stomach grumbling. “Anchovies? Really? Is this what it’s going to be like the whole time?” She asked her stomach in the mirror. As if to answer her stomach growled louder.

“Great.” She said as she stood up and got in the shower. “Just try and keep it down in there. I haven’t exactly told your father about you yet.”

So, how was it?
:smiley:

oooh its soo cute, i love it, i can't wait to see where it's going to go, and WHAT WILL VAUGHN THINK
oh his reactions going to be killer!!! can i get a pm please

And here is the updated list.

Everyone say hi :welcome: to the new guys.

KAliasGirl
iluvalias0203
Mountaineer4746
Weiss's Girl
jEn Jr.

and newbies say hi :welcome: to the regulars.

German Muse
sexcivaughan14
shotput25ash
berry_kyoote_spy88
syd8847
secret_agent_angel
Addicted 2 Alias
Cai
sab-alias
Syd_Vaughn 4ver

Let me know if I messed anything up, if you want on to the list, or if you want off.

Have a good night everyone. See you soon........................ ;)

jEn Jr. said:
oooh its soo cute, i love it, i can't wait to see where it's going to go, and WHAT WILL VAUGHN THINK
oh his reactions going to be killer!!! can i get a pm please
[post="1034189"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm glad that you liked it. You're already on the list!
:P

that was SO CUTE!! AHH!! i love this!! when is she going to tell VAUGHN!! AHH! oh my gosh!!!! and i love their little banter!! AHH!! and also HI to ALL THE NEWBIES!! :P ;)!!

OK - this made my day. I needed some fluff and here it is! I love spybabies - lol. I really thought he was going to find something in her purse - too bad. Please add me to your PM list for updates!

Awww... She needs to tell him!! I don't wanna wait that long... :( Great chapter though!!! I can't wait for the baby to come!!!! :woot: And thanks for the PM!

Hello Sam !

Thank you for the pm

This chapter was really cute, I just hope Syd will tell Vaughn about her pregnancy soon, she has to.

I can't wait to see Vaughn's reaction to the news !!

See you

Sabrina

:love: :angel2:

shotput25ash said:
moer liek tomorrow night!! i got to go to school, and no ofense, but i REFUSE to get up earlier, just so i can read your story!! lol.....i only get up when i HAVE too!!! i tend to like, no LOVE sleep!!!
[post="1034139"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Just to clarify - I simply meant that I would have it up tonight and it would be on the computer when you woke up. I'm not even crazy enough to wake up early to read fiction. :P

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
that was SO CUTE!! AHH!! i love this!! when is she going to tell VAUGHN!! AHH! oh my gosh!!!! and i love their little banter!! AHH!! and also HI to ALL THE NEWBIES!! :P ;)!!
[post="1034198"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you. Cute was what I was going for. I prmose it won't be long before she tells Vaughn. :talk: She just needs to get used to the idea herself.

Back