Three of Us?

That was so good.
I loved the way Syd and Fran had planned it all including when they put the bag in the put and leant on the car so it didnt seem like they were closing the boot.
thanks for the pm

Sorry I thought I repaly eariler. My computer keeps kicking me off!! I give it my seal of appovel!! Hey guys if u could read my fic that would be really good. Its called Fall 2005 please let me know what u think about it, thanks!
SYD

YAY!!
THis is great!! I love it!

Syd and fran are just the smartest!! WAY TO GO LADIES!!

HAHA

Rock on

Update soon

Can't wait to see what the guys are gonna do back

KEls

Hehe
That was funny
Francie trying to be all covert
Yeah right
Chef Girl?
I love those call names!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

wow!!! this chpter is great and has the quality of the others . my favorite part was seeing will sufer because he´s in the dog house again that was briliant
thanks for the pm :smiley: please update as soon as possible :angelic:

that was soooooooooo sweet :love: what fran and syd did for the boys.
GREAT chap i loved WEISS, him feeling all left out cuz he didn't have a girl to plan anything for him (or give him a drawer)

Thanks for the PM 'cause this update was GREAT! And not nearly long enough, in my opinion.

I love how Will is always messing up and Vaughn has to set him straight. And the way Syd just jumped in and told Weiss about the baby even though she told Vaughn he could. And Francie's phone conversation, trying to be covert. And the way the girls were really sweet to set up a basketball game for their guys. Oh! Oh! And the whole mental picture I get of Marshall playing basketball...priceless.

This is such a great fic. I can't WAIT for MORE! Soon? Please???

- Gwen

Awwww! :lol: Love Syd and Francie's little plan, that was cute and nice of them ;) But basketball! Ahh, they should've stayed and played too, that would've been so much fun! But ah well, girl's night out, it's the next best thing than playing basketball with the guys!

And Weiss is gonna be the child's godfather! YAY! :woot: Lucky kiddo... *jealous* Mister Weissie, Sir, will you be my godfather? :angelic: I don't know why Syd would have such a problem with Vaughn telling Weiss straight away that he'll be the godfather though, even if she had no input with that decision... But she would've said yes to that anyway, wouldn't she have? :thinking:

So anyway, it was an awesome update overall! Especially love "Frenchie"! :lol: Such a cute name!

Cai
x

you know i gotta hand it 2 Syd n Fran.....nice plan girls!
that was a great chapter...thanks 4 adding me 2 the list....glad all those smiles worked!
update soon!

Good mission planning on Syd's part! She is so slick. At least the guystook it well and went to play basketball.
Thanks for the PM

you have no idea how long this has taken me to read...

AA decided it hated me and only let me get to the index page telling me you had PMed me but not letting me get any more than that and that lasted wayyyyyyyyyyy to long so I have no time to review but it was splendifferus as usual :D

Marshall was there?
Anyways... this was ooo fantastic, I loved trying to guess what the two girls were organising, but I got it sooo wrong! They were sooo cute and happy, loved Weiss's reaction to the anouncement! Really funny!
Thanks the the PM!

Oh...Vaughn got a little ahead of himself. That is gonna be an interesting convo later on.

I love how the girls played them. It was really cute!

Thanks for the PM!
-G

Back