Three of Us?

i just read this whole story today and i absolutely fell in love with it.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>can i please get a PM when you update?</span>

thanks, <nicole>

Such a wonderful,cute chapter. Vaughn is adorable as an expectant Daddy! The question about the fingernails just tickled me. So cute.
Thanks for the PM

Vaughn with the nails.... :bouncelaugh: absolutely adorable! I loved that whole chapter...way too sweet! I love you!!!! :love:

Thanks for the PM!

-G

I'm sad you didnt PM me for the last couple of chapters ... but I got caught up and they were great ... Vaughn sould have talked to Syd before asking Weiss to be the babys godfather ... aww love Syd and Fran ... Will is in so much trouble ... love the docs appt. ... Vaughns is so cute not wanting Syd to be hurt (altho wont the baby kicking hurt more than the nails ???) ... please PM me ... more soon please ... thanks.

Oh, that was so cute! I really love Vaughn in this fic. The fingernail thing? Priceless. And I love how Syd's now really excited. It's so great! Thanks for the PM and keep up the great work! Later....

- Gwen

Awwww!! That chapter was soooo cute! :love: Baby baby baby! Hehe! I can't wait for it to come!! Hurry baby, hurry!! :woot:

I'd leave a longer review, but I have homework that needs to be done... I think I might've put it off for a little too long... :mellow: Sowwy.

Cai
x

Back