Zap2It

brentspiner_240_001.jpg

Brannon Braga

Enterprise episode Borderland

Jolene Blalock

*******SciFi Fans Facing The Future*********

spiner.jpg

WATEOTU article
This sounds promising. Brent Spiner will star in a new CBS science fiction show about scientists who make contact with aliens. It's called Threshold and is produced by ex-Star Trek veteran Brannon Braga. I have always liked Spiner, so I would expect he'll give a good showing, as long as the script writing is any good. He was a treat in his guest appearance in this season's Enterprise. Speaking of which, Jolene Blalock was recently interviewed about the demise of that show and she was quoted as calling the last episode of the show "apalling." I'm not quite sure if she was commenting on the quality of the script or the fact that the show is ending.

Can sci-fi fans face the future?

From mailing bras to starting malicious Internet rumours, devoted viewers try all sorts of things to protect what they love.
Your favourite characters
We asked you to assemble a dream team from your favourite characters out of the Star Trek shows. With 1,247 respondents, here are the results so far, with leading contenders in bold and listed in series chronological order. (To take the poll, click here.)

CAPTAIN
James T. Kirk 18%
Jean Luc Picard 57%
Benjamin Sisko 13%
Katherine Janeway 6%
Jonathan Archer 6%

FIRST OFFICER

Spock 60%
William Riker 14%
Chakotay 5%
Kira Nerys 15%
T'Pol 8%