Through Vaughn's Eye's

Vaughn walks in this bar, the music is loud and the place is full of people. Weiss calls him over, " Hey whats up, dont you just love this place". I just gave him a look like "what em I doing here". Weiss told me to go and play pool with him. Now that sounded like fun, I have been playing pool since I was eight.

We walked over and there were two girls playing against each other. Weiss stood there staring and waiting. Finally they looked over at us, "do you guys want to join us" they said smiling. I didnt even get a word out because Weiss just said "Yes of course".

After awhile of playing Weiss just totally was into this one girl named Amy. She seemed really nice. I felt kind of bad because the other girl just stood there, I was in a relationship and didn't want to reck it. "Go talk to her Vaughn" he said pushing me to her." I cant Weiss I'm seeing someone you know that". I really wanted to get out of here. "I'm tired Weiss all see you tommorrow". "Ok but your missing out" he said.

As I got outside I felt alot better, the fresh air hit my hot face. I walked towards my car and accidently bumbed into this girl. I looked at her " Oh I'm sorry are you ok" I said looking into her eye's. "Yes sorry I have to go". Her hair had a red tint to it but for some reason it looked like a wig. She was tall and had a wonderful smile. I looked back as she walked away in a hurry. I just wish I got her name.

As I kept on walking after that incounter with that girl, I watched these very serious looking guys walked very fast past me. I was really tired so I didn't think much of it. I reached my house the clod wind hit my face and a chill ran down my back, I had left the window open because today was such a hot day I had to. I walked over to my bathroom I was in the mood for a nice cold shower, today has been such a long day.

I laid on my bed looking at my Badge from the CIA, I had a flashback of my father showing me his one day. I told him that I wanted to be just like him. A smile came on my face and I felt alot better. "RING" my cell phone rang" will this day never end" I said to myself as I picked it up. " Hello this is Micheal"," Vaughn this is Devlin I need you to come an hour early tommorrow we just got new information on SD-6". "Ok I will be there". I hung up the phone, walked back into the room and threw myself on my bed.

The sun hit my face as the day started, my alarm clock was screaming in my ear. I felt like I could go for a four hour run, I haven't slept that well in years. I had five hours to get ready but I needed to g for my morning jog. The fresh air hit my face as it stepped out. I ran past the park watching this father playing freezbie with his daughter. I run past this one back everyday, it always seems so busy. Then I saw her or I thought I did, that girl from last night. I didn't get a good look at her because she walked inside.

After my shower I headed down to CIA headquarters, Weiss had already called me to tell me I needed to be there in ten minutes. "Vaughn hey there you are" weiss said. "I had such a blast last ight you should of been there". " No I needed to relax". " Well we better get to the meeting". We reached the meeting area, on the computer in the lounge was a picture of that bank that I ran by everyday. "This was just given to us by another agency, SD-6 has been relocated below this bank. All I could think about was that girl I saw walk in there." I wondered did she work for them".

Back