Thunderbirds [merged]

This is the most expensive British film ever made. I urge people to go and see this to improve the number of films made in the UK. If it flops they wont bother again. The effects aren't as great as Holloywood types but it still looks good. Cant wait to see it.

Anyone else???????????

B00005JMZ8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Released: July 30th,2004
Rated: PG

It seems to be a BAD movie ! The trailer is awful !! :lol: If they adapted it from the tv show :rolleyes: wow they're bad -_-

I used to love the TV show as a kid.

But the previews that I've seen makes it look like this movie was intended for only kids. There is an adult audience who would have liked a more serious action movie.

ooh i havent watched it yet. is it good anyone?? i'm not sure about watching it, but if it's good..... woooooooooooo BUSTED did the theme song! it rules!! {singing : don't be mad please stop the hating, just be glad that they'll be waiting} lol :D

sd6452 said:
I don't really get what the plot is...
The Thunderbirds are attack and it is down the the 6th Tracy (about 12 years old) to save the rest of them (about 20 or 40) effectively add a new character and turn it into spy kids... whilst changing the look of number 4.

As you can tell I have no hopes for this, being a fan of the puppet series

Back