Ties That Are Broken

liliana

Cadet
Authors' Notes: Set 6 years in the future Lauren has been found out and she is now in jail and she and Vaughn are divorced. Sloane is in jail. Sark is still on the run and so is Allison but neither are working for the Covenant. Sydney and Vaughn(I'm going to refer to him as Michael) are married and have a little girl named Sophie Marie she's about 4 and Weiss has a girlfriend named Rachael who has a little girl named Jennifer. Sydney has left the CIA and is now an English Lit Professor at UCLA.
Summary: Sydney and Michael are planning to have another child but when the CIA learn of a deadly plot to assassinate the presidant they ask Sydney to come back. She agrees and she and Michael are sent undercover in Washington as bodyguards to the presidant. But to make matters worse Lauren has escaped federal custody. So what will happen now? Wait and find out.
Couples: S/V and E/R
Category:Romance/Action/Adventure
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: None of the shows characters belong to me they belong to JJ, ABC, Disney, Bad Robot and Touchstone. Rachel, Jennifer and whoever else doesn't belong to the show belongs to me.

Ties That Are Broken
by: Lili :redhair:

Chapter 1

You see a house on the beach with a clear view of the ocean its quaint but perfect for a couple. You move inside and see the decor is a grand piano off to the side and a few chairs in front of a tv set you go through the kitchen is there and then you move off to the side and up some stairs and come to stop in front of a door. You move inside and see a bed with two people in it.

One has long brown hair and female the other has sandy brown hair and is male. She is Sydney Bristow-Vaughn and he is her husband Michael. She an English Lit Professor he an agent of the CIA. She use to be but then left. You see her awaken and stretch her arms over her head. She smiles at the man beside her.

He is now awake and smiling at her you see he has sparkling green eyes. "Morning beautiful," he says.

She looks him in the eye and smiles "morning," she says. He strokes her hair away from her face and she leans over and kisses him on the lips and he grins. "I won't ever tire of doing that every morning." She leans over and kisses him again and she rolls over on top of him.And leans down and kisses him. She pulls back when the door opens.

She rolls off and you see a little girl with long brown hair and green eyes she's about four years old. She's wearing a nightdress with Winnie The Pooh on the front of it. She runs and jumps on the bed "morning mommy morning daddy," she says. Michael grabs her in a hug and he and Sydney hug her tightly. You see he has a wedding ring on his left finger and a diamond one on hers. "So what are we doing today?"

Sydney looks at Michael who smiles back at her "well we'd thought we'd go to the zoo today and go see the giraffe's and the lions and the tigers and the monkeys," he says. The little girls name is Sophie Marie and she nods. "All right come on munchkin get up so we can get ready."

She nods her head and gets off the bed and rushes out the room. Sydney looks at Michael who just shrugs. "Are we going to ask Eric, Rachael and Jen to come with us?" she asks.

Michael nods "already have and they are coming," he says. She smiles and gets out of bed.

You see them arrive at the zoo about two hours later there's a slightly plump man with brown hair,standing with a blonde who is holding a little girl with blonde hair. Their names are Eric Weiss, Rachael Lee Thomas and Jennifer Anne Thomas. Sydney and Michael get out of the car Sydney helps Sophie out and puts her down. "Hey guys," Sydney says.

Eric smiles at her "hey Syd," he says. He works for the CIA as well and is Sydney and Michael's best friend. Rachael is a lawyer. "So what took you guys so long you were suppose to be here fifteen minutes ago."

Michael rolls his eyes at him "we slept in all right Eric," he says. Eric raises his eyebrows and Sydney puts Sophie in the stroller. He puts his arm around Sydney's shoulders. "Come on let's go."

She nods her head and smiles at him they go inside "so where to first?" Rachael asks. They all shrug their shoulders "I go for the monkeys but if you guys want to see anything else thats fine."

Sydney shakes her head "the monkeys sound good," she says. She looks at Michael who is looking at Rachael strangely she hits him on the arm and smiles. "Come on let's go."

They both nod and they move off Michael walks beside Eric and stares at his best friend who is just watching Rachael. "Eric are you feeling okay?" he asks.

Eric looks at him and nods his head "yes I'm feeling fine Mike why do you ask," he says. Michael shakes his head "you don't like her do you?"

Michael looks at him and then looks at Rachael "she seems too perky and too much like Lauren," he says. Eric looks at him suddenly.

Eric stops and looks Michael in the eye "you are comparing my girlfriend to your psycho ex-wife?" he asks. Michael nods "Rachael is nothing like Lauren or god I hope not I wouldn't want to end up like you."

Michael looks at him strangely "you could never forgive me for that could ya that my assignment was to marry Lauren and I didn't tell you a thing," he says. He looks him in the eye "couldn't stand that in the end to see Sydney come back to me."

Eric looks him in the eye "no I couldn't 'cause she deserved better than you I knew I would never have a chance with her," he says. He looks at the girls who have stopped "thats why I never came to your wedding."

Michael looks at him "Eric I loved her more than life itself I made a colossal mistake when I decided to take the assignment but I think after six years I've made it up," he says. Eric slaps him across the face and stalks over to Rachael and they walk away.

You see Michael in his study working on his computer when Sydney walks in and sees him sitting at the computer. "He never knew did he.He was as in much of the dark as I was?" she asks.

Michael nods his head "yes and it hurt not to tell him the truth Syd I would have never given up on you I was still about ready to die when Kendall came to me with the proposition," he says.

Sydney nods her head and goes over and sits down on his lap.

TBC...

sorry guys I'm not really quite sure where that Vaughn and Weiss fight came from please read and perhaps review

R0429.jpg

DM03300200_RD_100_zoom.jpg

Back