time cannot erase

aliaschick47 said:
HINTS i never said irina was pregnant, i said syd will be getting a little sister in four months, and its been four years since vauhgn left, and since he chose to leave he got married but, he doesnt love her like he loves syd ok?
I'm guessing adoption, and why exactly did he leave in the first place? I'm still lost.

~Me :angel2:

ok i havnt updated ina while srry, i had a camping thing with school, ill have the next chap up soon, andswers to questions-----i never said syds little sister is a child-its supposed to be a looseend to keep ya;; wondering, if ya dont like itfine-and if your lost then dont continue reading it-ok-and vaughn left because his relationship was making his job hard and it mught make him make a mistake that could cost syd her life-he loves her so much he had to leave love yall but i g2g bye

LMAO Girl, there is mucho confusion on here, you gotta tell us more soon, LOL I'm sorry I just find everyone being confused kinda funny. Just give us a backstory here, make us happy.

hey guys i know its been forever but im thinking about continueing this fic b/c of everything thats happening in season three, what do yall think, should i continue?

its.........its............wow, i like it, but im struggling to understand! lol, its great though, can i get a pm?! thanks ~Sarah

Back