Season 5 Time to start emailing ABC

We are now less than a month away from March and ABC has not given us a date for the return of Alias. The rumors have started to fly that the March schedule for ABC is full and there is no place for Alias. Apparetnly they have several new shows scheduled to start in March, but no Alias.

I went to ABC.com and went down to the bottom of the home page and went to "Contact ABC". I sent them an email and told them that I was anxiously waiting for the return of the show and asked when the show would be coming back.

I would like to encourage all of you to go to the ABC site and ask them the same question. We need to let ABC know that we want the show back.

and keep the e-mails good ... don't want you guys to go insulting the monkeys ... you know 🐒

I agree with that. We need to let them know how much we love and miss Alias...(we won't get ugly unless they say they aren't going to show any more episodes.)

On another note, Kristen at E News says that she wants to organize something to get Alias back and that she will give details during her next chat, which will be Monday, 2/6. I will post the details here when I get more info.

According to Kristen at E, she says that:

" The original plan was to bring it (Alias) back the first week in March, on Wednesdays after Lost, but ABC did not include Alias in its release detailing midseason programming, so frankly, I'm concerned. But I have a Mickey Mouse-net source's word that they will run the final episodes. The show is just too expensive--and has too much of a cult following not to. "

I still think that it won't hurt to keep sending emails. Let them know that there are alot of us waiting for Alias to come back.

I checked the ABC schedule on abcmedianet.com (don't know how good a source that is but it has scheduleing all the way through May) and Alias is definitely in the mix. I count 9 episodes in total Starting March 9th and ending May 25th. That is exactly how many there are supposed to be.

I checked the ABC schedule on abcmedianet.com (don't know how good a source that is but it has scheduleing all the way through May) and Alias is definitely in the mix. I count 9 episodes in total Starting March 9th and ending May 25th. That is exactly how many there are supposed to be.

Thank you for that wonderful info. I didn't even know that this site exsisted. You would think that since they have an actual air date they would put in on ABC.com.

Thanks, you made my day! :jump:

I wouldn't believe it that much ... u know ... ABC is busy promoting "the Evidence" - "Sons and Daughters" - "What About Brian" ... the 3 new shows coming up in March ... and I know ... I want Alias too ... but I will definitely be waiting patiently until ABC tells me when they will start it off again ... ;)

e mailed ABC begging them to put the show back on! but i heard that it WILL becoming back in April or May. but they are shootin the rest of Alias now. Kevin weissmen said they will be prototing it until it comes back. i

i can't wait untill April or may! but i guess it better to have to wait then not have air at all.

If I learned one thing from co-running SupportALIAS, it's actual letters which are valued most highly. Anyone can email; letters demonstrate a willingness to spend time and money on something. :smiley:

And by letters, in this paranoid day and age, I mean postcards. lol

I will do anything to try and keep the show on. I know that when Angel was being cancelled there was such support for the show to keep it on (I donated to help drive that truck around LA) and the WB has regretted cancelling the show. I just don't understand why ABC is not slotting, even cancelling the show when I thought last season it had great ratings.

I will do anything to try and keep the show on. I know that when Angel was being cancelled there was such support for the show to keep it on (I donated to help drive that truck around LA) and the WB has regretted cancelling the show. I just don't understand why ABC is not slotting, even cancelling the show when I thought last season it had great ratings.

thats exactly the reason of the move to thursday nights ... Alias was doing good in ratings, so they thought lets move it to thursday, see how it works ... but it didn't work out ... ratings were down ... they cancelled the show ... and now we are just waiting to see when they decide to bring the show back for us ... ;)

*sigh* i wish that ABC would just realize that this is an amazing show and it shouldn't even be messing around with "trying to find" an air-time. As soon as i learned at the beginning of the year that they were moving its time-slot i knew nothing good would happen.....ohh well....

Heres to hoping things can only get better from here......

Back